Community > Posts By > optrigon

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:02 PM

Is it wise to DATE a SCORPIO ??? Most folks are afrade of me, so I don't worry about Dating a great deal, but it's always nice to see how the other 99% is dealing with their lives... :laughing:

:banana: Would you date a Scorpio ??? :banana:

whoa Sweetness, Did I ask you out ??? whoa

I don't even remember sending you a Note to Just Say Hi, I don't feel that I require a Photo, because I don't date...

This thread, is not so much about me, as it is just a general Question... whoa

And I answered your query. About dating a scorpio.
I believe I inferred it was not wise to date a scorpio who has no picture.

Good to know you are just an observer.
Otherwise you might offend.
I apologize, if english is your 2nd language.

:laughing: Sweetness, are you Johnny Winter's twin sister ??? or was your hair once RED ??? :laughing:

My people have been living on The American Contenent for over 400 years, I have never spoken English, quite simply because I am an American, so English is not my second language... whoa

I speak, Read and Write American, and if you can't read it, I suggest that you devert your eyes, or just stay out of my threads... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:49 AM

To every male 35 years and up within 50 miles of me...
Think I'll get a date?

:banana: I would date you...

I just thought to check back and see how your DATING was going, your good looking and multi versited, So my guess is that you GOT your Date... whoa

No meetings..I am talking with a few..email as of now, one on the phone...

:banana: I wrote a thread over on Date Hookup about Writing Letters to Crusty Old Farts, and The Ladies started writing to The Men Folk and Dating started for a while... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:06 AM

devil Oh That Ol FRESH MEAT FEELING, when we think we'r seeing NEW MEMBERS To The Dating web-site... love

There are still some Ladies and Men, who think they are getting something Fresh and NEW, but in reality they are just NEW or Returning Members that have been here for a very long time...

:laughing: Still, it's the FRESH MEAT Thought that counts, most... :laughing:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:59 AM
Edited by optrigon on Mon 01/11/10 11:01 AM

im a scorpio and im single....any other questionsohwell laugh

whoa No Questions Sir, but at least your crazy enough to still be attempting to DATE... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:56 AM

do scorpios bond well?

I think it depends entirely on the type of adhesive one uses.

Elmer's wouldn't be my first choice and some epoxies can be a little
too pliable for this kind of application. i guess you could always give crazy glue a try.......

let us know how your project turns out though

whoa Crazy Glue has always worked well... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:53 AM

I have no idea,

hoorah for random posting!drinks drinker bigsmile

:banana: SPACE! That vast expanse, between your ears... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:51 AM

Is it wise to DATE a SCORPIO ??? Most folks are afrade of me, so I don't worry about Dating a great deal, but it's always nice to see how the other 99% is dealing with their lives... :laughing:

The real question is, "Would you go on a blind date with a Scorpio."
As you have no picture.
Always scarier than an actual picture.
Especially for those of us with vivid imaginations.

Seen one astral sign, seen 'em all.
A pic cuts you from the herd.
Granted, you might get slaughtered.
But not because you have Scorpio pretensions.

whoa Sweetness, Did I ask you out ??? whoa

I don't even remember sending you a Note to Just Say Hi, I don't feel that I require a Photo, because I don't date...

This thread, is not so much about me, as it is just a general Question... whoa

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:19 AM

To every male 35 years and up within 50 miles of me...
Think I'll get a date?

:banana: I would date you...

I just thought to check back and see how your DATING was going, your good looking and multi versited, So my guess is that you GOT your Date... whoa

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:12 AM
Edited by optrigon on Mon 01/11/10 02:13 AM

This is an intresting subject, almost as good as talking about RED HEADS... whoa

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 06:00 PM

i feel sorry for you. If what i said is "wrong" , back it up.
God's not a three in one like my shampoo.
He's never set foot on this earth in human form and he never will even the Torah states this in black and white...where you people get this fantasy that the prophet Jesus was God i'll never understand.

Hay Mack,

What ever CIA Drugs your using, keep them to yourself, and maybe if you treat that C4 just right it can get you all the way to Kingdome Come...

GOOD LUCK, son... whoa

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 05:13 AM
Edited by optrigon on Sun 01/10/10 05:14 AM

Isarael is the reason why the U.S. is on code orange right now, maybe if we cut the cord, the hostilities will cool down.

devil If Iran were to Nuke Israel tomarrow, The WAR would be over...

Israel is The Straw that will break The WORLDS BACK... devil

rofl

Your logic is astounding! You are saying that it is not the person who is shooting the missile that is the problem, it is the person who is having the missile shot at them who started it by having the wrong religious and political views!

rofl

If only the United States were an Islamic theocracy with strict observance to Sharia law, then we never would have had those martyrs flying planes into our skyscrapers!

rofl

You guys crack me up! Great Satan! laugh

whoa hay what ever kind of DRUGS you been hooked on for the past Decade or so, you better back off, ( Because 911 Really was an inside JOB, and The US Government is up way past their eyeballs in that one... ) , but your free to think anything that you please... :laughing:

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:54 AM

I've spent my entire life gaining knowledge..I'm not about to dummy down and be a set of **** now..whoa

:laughing: Intelligent women are allot more fun, then just a good set of **** , at least that's how I feel... whoa

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:04 AM

(Before you jump on me for generalizing let me just say yes, I am. For the sake of discussion I'd like to talk about the two groups collectively rather than individually. I am fully aware that there are exceptions to this notion)

Do you ever notice that when you look at popular youtubers the guys are almost always funnier than the girls, and that girls generally depend on showing boobs and being beautiful for hits?

Do you ever notice that it's easier for beautiful women to be "famous for nothing" while men, even attractive men, almost always have to be skilled in some area such as acting, music, wit etc in order to earn fame?

Do you think Sarah Palin would be considered as qualified to be John McCain's running mate if she were a man?

I guess what I'm getting at is, as a society, do people expect less from women? If so, isn't this to the detriment of the female sex? Are women in the media generally stupider and less talented than the men?

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:42 AM

Isarael is the reason why the U.S. is on code orange right now, maybe if we cut the cord, the hostilities will cool down.

devil If Iran were to Nuke Israel tomarrow, The WAR would be over...

Israel is The Straw that will break The WORLDS BACK... devil

optrigon's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:25 AM
Edited by optrigon on Sun 01/10/10 12:38 AM

1. Jesus was NOT God incarnate. In this you are WRONG!!! The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost are all on one...

2. Christ was poor, which was his personal preference as was all of the prophets of God. He was never rich. WRONG

How would you call True Wealth, would it be measured in Credit,Gold Bars, or the ability to set The World FREE, restore Health, even raise The Dead ???

3. Forget what Jesus or Jashua whatever you want to call him , In that you are WRONG...

The one The World knows as jesus, is Sanonda, the right hand servent of Satan...

preached, every major religion contradicts the basics of Capitalism so the answer to this thread is Yes. WRONG...

In your YOUTH, you simply have not lived long enough to have done the research, or know the real facts of these matters...

Now, if you have nothing and no home and you can't eat, it would be wise to ask The Lord for wisdome as to what you should do ???

Then you might fine some Pop Bottles and turn them in and get some money to eat, while your eating, someone might offer you a job, the job might put you into a truck, that you could use to make more money,now that you have money you invest it wisely, in time you have a home and a family...

All of these things happen to The people of The World as well, but they did not ask The Lord, the poor man did...

Yahushua dose not HATE money or Rich people, HE Hates people who worship other Gods , and allot of rich people have made money their GOD...

Many of us know, that money is a tool of The Devil, so we use it but we do not stack it up and it is not our god...

optrigon's photo
Sat 01/09/10 10:05 PM

devil Oh That Ol FRESH MEAT FEELING, when we think we'r seeing NEW MEMBERS To The Dating web-site... love

There are still some Ladies and Men, who think they are getting something Fresh and NEW, but in reality they are just NEW or Returning Members that have been here for a very long time...

:laughing: Still, it's the FRESH MEAT Thought that counts, most... :laughing:

optrigon's photo
Sat 01/09/10 10:05 PM

A red head is breaking my heart right now. We're suppos to be madly in love yet lately she seems distant, wants alone time, now she thinks there might be a medical issue and she's pushing away even more. Is this a normal trait for someone who may be very sick push the people who love and adore her away.?? I'm trying to be understanding and told her I'm here for her but she states" I just want to be alone" Please! does this make sense to anybody??

lawman1171

devil RED HEADS can also be TROUBLE and that is always, always,always, Alwayd spelled with a Capital ( T )...

I only talk to or about Red Heads on here, standing in the oncoming path of a Fast Freight Train, is both wiser and safer than Dating a Red Head... :laughing:

But then again, I have always been alergic to Red Heads... devil

optrigon's photo
Sat 01/09/10 05:17 PM

(Before you jump on me for generalizing let me just say yes, I am. For the sake of discussion I'd like to talk about the two groups collectively rather than individually. I am fully aware that there are exceptions to this notion)

Do you ever notice that when you look at popular youtubers the guys are almost always funnier than the girls, and that girls generally depend on showing boobs and being beautiful for hits?

Do you ever notice that it's easier for beautiful women to be "famous for nothing" while men, even attractive men, almost always have to be skilled in some area such as acting, music, wit etc in order to earn fame?

Do you think Sarah Palin would be considered as qualified to be John McCain's running mate if she were a man?

I guess what I'm getting at is, as a society, do people expect less from women? If so, isn't this to the detriment of the female sex? Are women in the media generally stupider and less talented than the men?

Everything always comes down to SEX,but there are always other much more important aspects to every relationship than SEX, DO WE GET ALONG ???, DO WE EVEN WANT TO GET ALONG ???, DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ??? , is there another attraction other than SEXUAL... :crazy:

The whole sex thing is what finally put me off women, I don't even care what you think of me any more...

I live my life compleatly devoid of you, I never check you out and I never even think of you any more, in my mind, women don't even exist...

THAT IS WHAT YOU WANTED, and that is exactly what you GOT...

optrigon's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:28 PM

:laughing: From the vantage point of your Tug Boat, you can not see the Aircraft Carrier that is about to run you down... :laughing:

Wickypedia is for chit, research The Oregon of Bulshivik Russian Jew and their history, or you can also find it by Henery Markow on Jeff Rense, but if and when you do find it...

You will see that the palestinians are the only true jews in all of Israel, and the Europeans have been killing them for over 60 years now... devil

oh yeah. fer sure. tha reel histerians.

optrigon's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:27 PM

:laughing: From the vantage point of your Tug Boat, you can not see the Aircraft Carrier that is about to run you down... :laughing:

Wickypedia is for chit, research The Oregon of Bulshivik Russian Jew and their history, or you can also find it by Henery Markow on Jeff Rense, but if and when you do find it...

You will see that the palestinians are the only true jews in all of Israel, and the Europeans have been killing them for over 60 years now... devil

oh yeah. fer sure. tha reel histerians.:laughing:

:turninghead: Re-inserting Head into Sand... :turninghead: