Community > Posts By > LonlyGirl4124

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Tue 12/15/09 12:08 PM

well confused and lonely...

my first thought would be now that u have landed here, with all the aliens, u can get over being confused, and lonely because that pretty much describes most of us on this site.

second thought...what lovely pixes of trees...where did u get those?flowerforyou
theses pics came on my pc as back grounds and thanks to everyone

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:04 AM

Welcome :smile:

love your 'mean people suck !' pic
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Mon 12/14/09 09:16 AM

flowerforyou Best of luckflowerforyou

thanks PATSFAN really am glad i posed here its helped me to realize that this is not something i can do on my own or with out a professionals help

this has lifted a weight off me but i still feel lost confused and think therapy must be the next step for me.

thanks every one really

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:43 AM
when i close my eyes ..........Kenny Chesney

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:33 AM

people keep saying its not my fault but i for some reason feel it is

^keep listening to people and you'll end up harboring these feelings for a long long time, people by nature are nurturing to a condescending point, they'll baby you and coddle you and give you a false sense of security. True it is not your fault what HAPPENED to you, but it will be your fault if you allow it to eat away at your soul, it will be your fault if these animals attack someone else because you've done nothing to prevent it when you have the chance, there is no statue of limitations on rape or molestations, it doesn't take much courage to tell the truth, just to stand behind it.

i think of this all the time, one man did go to jail a few years later for molestation and rape on a young boy but its not that i did not try to stop this but i was a child and the ones who should have been there were the ones molesting me this man was out of jail just 3 months after and now i see him and i get so scared there are days were i wish canada would deal with things the way they do in the USA but things are different here and we cant change this so you are entitled to your feelings and me to mine

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:19 AM

What is your gut telling you? flowerforyou

think about it really what is you gut feeling then deiced what to do

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 09:53 PM

you forgot something
you mention son tursns gay.
what about the daughter she could as well

i have a daughter that is 26yrs old with 3kids. she is now divorced after waiting for 2yrs to file. dont know why. but she came to me last yr and said do you think grandma would be upset and i looked at her and i told her i had question myself for my daughter had a lesbien friend she was hanging around with.. but that wasent the person she was interested in.. it was someone else that we didnt feel she was good for my daughter and she actually learned the hard way, after she had moved to tinian is when her partner ex threatened to kill her, she and my grandkids are doing better and she waiting on her taxes so they can get back to oregon

Queene123 has a good point what about a daughter its the same if a guy is gay or girl is lesbian right??????????????????

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 09:43 PM

I dunno what to say here

all the advice is people telling you what they would do in your position

but really only you can reconcile it in your own head

or not

but you have my sympathy and well wishes

nobody should grow up under those conditions

I second that!whoa

thats so true
i dont know what to say being my childhood was not goodfrustrated wow hope you find what helps you past this.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 09:34 PM
thanks really this was hard for me but i had to do some thing and i did not know what. I guess had i been stronger or had more knowledge when my parents did not listen i should have go to the police or school guidance councilor he11 kids help phone but i did not know thought if my mom of all people don't believe me than know one ever will.

when i think of this i keep going back to the 'IF I HAD' or 'I did this so its my fault"

people keep saying its not my fault but i for some reason feel it is

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:55 PM

i just went through a brake up and now i am drinking on weekends and any time i have child care. could this be a start to being an alcoholic?????

or could this be that i am young and never had a chance to go to bars cause i was pregnant and with men that dont drink that rather do drugs

Find out
http://www.ehealthmd.com/library/alcohol-use/alcoholuse-alcoholic.html

thank you i went to this link did the quiz and now think i well talk to my doctor and see were to go from there. seem i could have a problem.

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:43 PM
i just went through a brake up and now i am drinking on weekends and any time i have child care. could this be a start to being an alcoholic?????

or could this be that i am young and never had a chance to go to bars cause i was pregnant and with men that dont drink that rather do drugs

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 02:34 PM
Edited by LonlyGirl4124 on Sun 12/13/09 02:37 PM
hottie

i know its hard but it well get better

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 02:09 PM
thanks every one i well do this as soon as i can this is so hard to deal with on my one. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 12:32 PM
thanks and i am thinking about the therapy. and have thought about moving too

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:45 AM
thanks all

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:44 AM
so when i was younger my mom sent me to stay with a family member while she traveled with my stepfather in his transport truck. i was 14 to 17 years old this family member molested me over and over again and its bothering me still to this day. and i am 24 now with 2 kids of my own and i have dated men that do the same to me hurt me. i stayed for 2-4 weeks each time with this family member and now i have a hard time to even go near him. i told my mom about this but they thought because i had a boyfriend it was just to get them to let me stay with him while they were away.

i have been sexually abused since i was a chiled the first time i was 6yrs old and my mom tryed to have the man charged but the police would not because the man was mentally sick.

then it happened again when i was 12 by someone i dont even know and again at 13 i was raped by a 16 yr old that i was dating i guess but to me it was just friends at 13 i was still a child.

okay so i have told you about me not sure why but i guess i needed to vent about it.
why went you been abused do you attract the abusive people

i dont know were to go from here i do not to therapy but have thought about it.

LonlyGirl4124's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:21 AM
i am new to mingle. confused about everything in my life right now and hope to meet some great peopleflowerforyou