Community > Posts By > eclipsed71

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:45 PM
A Pulse?

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:40 PM
Ok, if we aren't feeling the sparks anymore, like maybe we used to when we were all young (those were the days), does that mean after the failed relationships we are more jaded now, or that we put up walls because we know it's not going to work out, or because we don't want to get hurt?

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:30 PM
Maybe the sparky thing is just a way for us to know when the other person isn't the right one. It's hard to define, yet everyone here knows exactly what you are talking about. And you always know if you feel that SPARK

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:03 PM
So in your honest opinion, do you just give up on someone if there is no spark? Move on to the next one? How long is enough time to determine if there is a spark?

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:58 PM
So what causes the sparks to happen? One woman said the guy was nice and cute but no sparks. The other lady says the guy was nice, had a lot in common but no sparks. Where are these sparks? Where do they come from? Is it a sexual attraction thing? A deeper connection? Bad electrical wiring?

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:35 PM
Did you think about giving the guy another chance? I mean if the first date was horrible, then I understand stopping. But if you aren't going out on date number two because there wasn't any sparks you might be asking for a lot. I'm not saying that you are too picky, but unless you've got a lot of guys waiting in the wings to go out with you what is the harm in going out with the guy again? Maybe he was nervous the first time. Maybe you need to spend a little more time with him to get to know him.

The only reason I'm saying this is that I met a girl once (a long time ago in a galaxy far far away) and although there wasn't any sparks the first date, the second date was much better and we dated for almost a year, with much sparkage.

eclipsed71's photo
Tue 07/03/07 06:57 PM
Hi nurjoyce,

Just a couple random thoughts,

When you say there are no sparks, do you mean after one date, two dates or how long are you waiting?

Are you comparing how you feel now after a date to how you felt after dates when you were younger?