Community > Posts By > susubell

susubell's photo
Tue 07/03/07 02:05 PM
Thank you for sharing with us. Perhaps you would like to go a short step to a lifetime of renewal?

The Hebrew names are Yahweh - Mal 3:16-18 Then shall those who fear יהוה speak to one another, and יהוה listen and hear, and a book of remembrance be written before Him, of those who fear יהוה, and those who think upon His Name. “And they shall be Mine,” said יהוה of hosts, “on the day that I prepare a treasured possession. And I shall spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him. “Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wrong, between one who serves Elohim and one who does not serve Him.

and Yahushua - Act 2:38 And Kĕpha said to them, “Repent, and let each one of you be immersed in the Name of יהושע Messiah for the forgiveness of sins. And you shall receive the gift of the Set-apart Spirit.

susubell's photo
Mon 07/02/07 01:32 PM
amein! dayv

the saying is about as simple and easy to do as reading it. the only thing is, that not everyone understands the tremendous power and authority behind everything.

T:(

susubell's photo
Mon 07/02/07 01:09 PM
AB,

Few understand where the sensation comes from. i believe i have the set apart spirit and am looking for others.

The nuclear bomb being a part of tribulation - could be. Will wipe out a considerable number of non-believers, but i doubt will mean the end.

T:)

susubell's photo
Mon 07/02/07 01:00 PM
Yes, but they have names. In Hebrew G-d was called YHWH, I pronounce it Yahweh. Jesus was called Yahushua (YHWH's salvation).

susubell's photo
Mon 07/02/07 08:27 AM
Miles,

I don't see that anyone has given you any facts, yet. While it may be true that religion and science don't mix, I don't think you are trying to mix the two.

I've prayed for help in finding some things that are missing, and within seconds my prayers are answered, when non-believers have already spent considerable time looking.

I don't know why i haven't been completely healed either, but time will tell that.