Community > Posts By > james57103

james57103's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:42 PM
I personally wouldn't have a problem with my mate having friends.I don't think it should have to be that way.Everyone is different though.For me knowing that my mate loves me and that I will be the one they come home to is enough.I can be a bit jealous but in a good way.I wouldn't say "either they go or I go".I have done that before and wound up regretting it and losing a great friendship with the potential of much more.Better to talk about it for some time and come to understanding.The fact that you are engaged means a lot.I would try to take it easy and don't come to any conclusion on it no matter how right or wrong you it feels.Hope that helps

james57103's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:30 PM
A chance to meet new people yes.Just probably not in your area.

james57103's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:56 AM
Nice post,for some who have thought in a negative way for some time it may take longer before positive thinking becomes dominant.But after some time you won't even have to try. Positive programming,it does work. Never give up and never give in!!!

james57103's photo
Sun 07/22/07 03:39 PM
I think I have done the same thing myself intentionally or not.It's great you got it worked out but the main thing is making sure it doesn't happen again.Things can get fragile in a hurry.For me the cause is I let my feeling get in front of my thoughts and things come out wrong.Having realized this now I put my feelings on the back-burner and don't let them get in the way of my thoughts.You know when those feelings are strong.I think everyone has the same feelings at certain times they just interpret them differently and let them get into or in front of the words and things get misunderstood.Not sure this applies but hope it helps anyway.L8tr