Community > Posts By > JulieABush

JulieABush's photo
Wed 11/15/23 03:15 AM
Good poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 11/14/23 12:07 PM

Nice write:thumbsup: :wink: .

How long have you been on this site? That's what we used to say to compliment people's poems when this site was Just Say Hi

I’ve been on here for some years now. Excuse me Sir but it’s not your poem so why should it matter to you how I comment on them. If you don’t like it then keep it to yourself and move on. I know I have a tendency to say the same thing but like the Bobby Brown song “It’s my prerogative”. At least my comments are nice.

You misread me Julie. The phrase " nice write " broke back some fond memories. I apologize for being so forward I hope you have a great day. drinker

Thank you and you too:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 11/14/23 03:33 AM
Nice painting:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 11/14/23 03:28 AM

How long have you been on this site? That's what we used to say to compliment people's poems when this site was Just Say Hi

I’ve been on here for some years now. Excuse me Sir but it’s not your poem so why should it matter to you how I comment on them. If you don’t like it then keep it to yourself and move on. I know I have a tendency to say the same thing but like the Bobby Brown song “It’s my prerogative”. At least my comments are nice.

JulieABush's photo
Tue 11/14/23 03:16 AM

I don't know, I keep wondering what they want..

Why does anyone cheat? The answer here is keeping your partner satisfied in all ways and hope your love will keep them that way. Luck is also needed too.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 11/13/23 03:14 AM
Nice poem and so true:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 11/13/23 03:12 AM

JulieABush's photo
Sat 11/11/23 11:50 AM
Nice painting:thumbsup: :wink: . Keep it up:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 11/11/23 11:45 AM
I agree ToodyGirl:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 11/11/23 11:40 AM
Funnylaugh .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 11/11/23 03:19 AM
I guess so called “affordable healthcare” is just that, anyone who can afford it. Ever notice that a lot of companies hire or try to hire part time cause then they don’t have to insure them and that goes for those who make millions and some who make billions.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 11/10/23 03:30 AM
Trump always cried “fake news”. I personally don’t watch the news not even local even though they can be more trusted then network news.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 11/10/23 03:26 AM
Yeah I’ve even heard Obamacare is the same way too.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 11/09/23 12:58 PM
Keep it coming:thumbsup: . Why is the water red?

JulieABush's photo
Thu 11/09/23 12:55 PM
I must say that through work I have Bluecross/Blueshield of Texas and it’s been good to me. Yeah government healthcare has sucked for a long time and only works for the politicians who care nothing for the people who voted for them. Even worse for our veterans too.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 11/09/23 03:43 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup::wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Thu 11/09/23 03:39 AM

For a single person.

$732.00 a month. Payment. $3,500.00 deductible
$200.00 co-pay for ambulance. After deductible is payed. $500.00 co-pay for ER. After deductible is paid. Surgery 50% After deductible. Stay in hospital 50% after deductible. Won't cover After 30 days and won't cover meds, bandages and other special needs. Mental needs out patient $500.00 co-pay. Mental needs inpatient does not cover. Dental and vision not covered. ( separate company ) ex-rays 30% after deductible. MRI, CT scans not covered.
The percentage is what they pay!!! There's more they don't cover but that's all I remembered off the top of my head. It would be cheaper if we all refused the money grabbing insurance companies and paid $300.00 or less a month towards the bills. Thar would teach the hospitals and the insurance companies for robbing us blind. Our Healthcare has been militarized against us. Should of known we were doomed when he said " you can keep your provider " should've told the truth and called it the Unaffordable Healthcare act

I agree that American healthcare totally sucks:thumbsup: ! For those of us who work and pay into the system and then when you retire well you get hardly anything or nothing at all. Our prescription drugs are that way highly priced where you can hardly afford them like insulin. Both insurance and “Big piranha “ line our government officials pockets with big money to side with them. Wake up America your government will never be for you no matter what they say.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 11/08/23 03:31 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 11/07/23 02:43 PM
Keep it going:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 11/06/23 02:22 AM
I may not live there but I heard it’s becoming a trashy city. I guess that’s what happens when people don’t take pride in their city.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25