Community > Posts By > JulieABush

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/28/24 12:20 PM
Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/28/24 03:11 AM
You’re the first new guy on here to say such things when most new guys on here complain that most woman on here are fake. Good luck!

JulieABush's photo
Sat 04/20/24 11:55 AM
At your age yes it is (that’s a complement by the way::thumbsup: :wink: ).

JulieABush's photo
Sat 04/13/24 03:18 AM
Unless you’re a paying customer there’s not much you can do but the following report, block, repeat. Do you realize how many people join this site all over the world? Who has time for background checks which I think is an invasion of privacy without the persons consent.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 04/13/24 03:06 AM
Nice write:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/08/24 03:12 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/08/24 03:08 AM

Value One's Ownself!

So true:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/07/24 12:51 PM

The value of a person is to the extent that he gives and not to the extent that he takes, and our religion urges us to give and give, and for a person to be a benevolent element in his society. We find that history has preserved for us names that remain after their departure and are circulated by people with praise and praise for making themselves beacons of guidance and building for their societies. They deserve to be immortalized by history and for humanity to be proud of them.

Even though it’s good to recognized by man it’s God who we really deserve recognition from like the Petra song “God pleaser”. I do try to be a giving person more so then a taker.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 04/06/24 11:54 AM
The true value of a person comes from within themselves and how they apply it to all aspects of their lives to create true happiness.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/05/24 12:59 PM
Edited by JulieABush on Fri 04/05/24 01:01 PM
So I went to my regular physician today and what my mom told her she (physician) didn’t sound to pleased with the neurologist on certain things and wants me to get an second opinion so she said she’d look into it. She does recommend physical therapy for me to help me with my walking gate and all. She does disagree with the fact that the COVID variant vaccine didn’t cause my problem.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 04/04/24 12:04 PM
I agree:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Wed 04/03/24 12:52 PM
That could be why my cousins husband left his 1st wife in the first place due to emotional problems.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 04/03/24 03:31 AM
My cousin got attacked by her husbands ex but what came of it after that I’m not sure. All I know my cousin is fine and her husband must of stood up for her and maybe got a restraining order but in all he’s a really good guy. Sorry to say I prefer a guy without kids so I don’t have to deal with an ex since you never know what state of mind they can be in no matter what terms you left in.

JulieABush's photo
Tue 04/02/24 12:45 PM
Thank you Toodygirl5. I would always try to include the child or children in one way or another by getting to know them and see what they like to do and then make the plans around them. Funny how I can give such advice when I don’t have any children of my own but any good single parent should make a point to any of them looking for a partner that their child/children are their top priority and thus that partner would know so and feel obligated to include them.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 03/31/24 03:20 AM
Funnylaugh .

JulieABush's photo
Sun 03/31/24 03:19 AM
Funnylaugh .

JulieABush's photo
Fri 03/29/24 03:24 AM
Your child should be your top priority when looking for a partner. She should include your child in the plans you make together so they don’t felt left out.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 03/28/24 03:15 AM
I have an Apple iPad but Samsung for a cellphone and I like both of them.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 03/27/24 03:13 AM

Going to get an EEG this Thursday and on Monday April 1 I go for another MRI but for the lower spine. Hopefully either of them will show something he’s looking for.

Good luck Julie :four_leaf_clover:🤞...

I have an MRI scheduled tomorrow too...
I'm expecting to be told to stop smoking :smoking::no_entry_sign::joy:...

Why do you need an MRI and by which doctor? Thank you and good luck to you too.

JulieABush's photo
Tue 03/26/24 12:46 PM
Going to get an EEG this Thursday and on Monday April 1 I go for another MRI but for the lower spine. Hopefully either of them will show something he’s looking for.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25