Community > Posts By > 4_Mature

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 08:42 PM
Thanks for all the waves i definitly feel welcome now.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:56 PM
Don't sound bad at all.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:47 PM
I got an easy one hot choco and peppermint shnaps.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:16 PM
I got high im not really bugged by anti weed people, but i know all the arguements and i have pro ones ready so meh. I deal with alot of haterous people, its just common for me.

I don't have any so i'm super said tears

Just playing i'm all good:banana:

(could use some thoughlaugh )

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:11 PM
Edited by 4_Mature on Sun 12/13/09 06:12 PM

Marijuana is bad for you, people should stop smoking this narcotic grumble

lol, but if your serious really no one needs another person say don't do it! Its says proweed why are anti weed people posting in here?

(also not a real narcotic)

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:06 PM
Well it's up to him really, but you should already know the answer.
Why give up being happy, i wouldnt get back with the mother of my child after the stuff she pulled and how she acted. I'd rather stay single, or be with someone who makes me happy.

I dont know his situatio but i would rather have my child grow up with 4 caring parents, then 2 that cant stand being in the same room with eachother but live together just to offer a whole family.

I say take happiness, or atleast try to be happy, and try to be the best parent you can be too.

Like i said it's really his decision. If he loves her they work i think do that, if not try to be happy and give the kid a couple good homes then.

Thats just my opinion, i could be wrong(athough i doubt it here).

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:55 PM

haha i do that all the time anyways, but thank you
i guess i'll come in:tongue: waving

Welcome to my thread! waving

Thank youbiggrin

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:49 PM
Well it is winter, so yeah.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:47 PM

Why WOULD somebody want to be a cheez-it? Square, flat, really bad dandruff and only gets eaten once (unless you get lost in the couch). About as bad as an egg. The only get laid once. If you had to be a food, better off being a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop. At least they get licked three times!

Be better off an ice cream cone if your going to go that route.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:40 PM
So anyone a good grower(if you were to be growing)?

I'm up for some tips, all my runs have turned into lots of leaf but only a little bud.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 04:42 PM
I think this is just general internet paranoia. Which might i add, being honest and yourself is becoming popular online although there are some liars. Internet isnt just nerds now its most of the nation and world that are active online.

I dont see big liars, and i seen alot of profiles.

Are you just cynical?

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:55 AM
Edited by 4_Mature on Thu 12/10/09 10:56 AM
May enjoy this song, it seems to fit the topics of this morning.

I can't help but admire this song more then any for whats
spoken in it, and the truths.

Look Up "Graffiti The World" From a band called Rehab on youtube.

I hope you guys enjoy and/or maybe helps open some minds a little but thats it for me for today, i had a blast chatting with you all again:banana:

flowerforyou Have a good day everyone waving

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:47 AM
haha i just walked al the way out there almso tgot frost bite and the mail hasnt even shown upslaphead

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:43 AM

I do think there is something to be said about the decline in family values / morals.
It's not just about a two parent home with a dog and a picket fence.
These days I see far to often the children are the ones doing the parenting. The parents, regardless if it's one or two of them, aren't actually "parenting" as much as they should be.
I see children throw tantrums in the stores only for the parent to give them whatever they want just to keep them happy. I talked to a 15 year old the other day that said he just spent the last 13... yes 13 hours playing a video game. He literally only stopped to make a sandwhich and use the bathroom. Other than that, he played non stop for 13 hours. Why???
How are people supposed to build social skills when they spend 13 hours a day playing a video game?
I heard a dean of a college commenting on the newest generation of kids attending the shool. They call them the "tea cup" generation because they are so fragile and ignorant of how the real world works, that they just break so easily, like a tea cup.
That's a shame.

Well, that would be child rearing which I don't think of as "family values" but it certainly could be. I completely agree with you on this. Parents have lost the ability parent. Parenting is work and requires diligence and stamina. Too many parents don't want to put in the effort or are confused by all the bad parenting advice given via many different sources today.

another reason why things are getting worse again all the bad sources, and lack of parenting. Tea cup is after "me" which seems fitting, it being about "me" and when its not(like irl) it makes people fragile but maybe that fragileness will help treat eachother better. Find work to get buy or die. Thats a must and if thats so which most will find out they will get work and maybe just maybe care a little more about how they are treated and treat eachother.

(god i love life so many possibities i love watching it all unfold lol)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:28 AM
better within the states. World wide hell no lol

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:25 AM
Well crunch time, time to drudge down my snowy driveway and find out if today is my lucky today. Thank you all for the good wishes :heart:

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:20 AM

flowerforyou yes I think the more advanced technology gets the more people will use it to cause harmflowerforyou

I wrote a philosophy paper on this once and I shared your opinion.
The professor did not agree with me at all.
technology helps people likewise. Not a big part of advanced technology is used by the very bad. Really evil people tend to just improvise fairly simplistic measures to inflict harm.

Yes, but as a whole technology is changing the whole phsycis of human interaction. EVen online we've discovered being shunned or rejected canbe just as depressing if not more so then irl because online, its about what we say and who we are at the core(for most). Plus over populations and generations of growing greed and competition. We survivalist and the problem is although we could share its about "me" i'll take more then i need and run another short so im ensured i survive. I believe thats the reason for war, fighting, greed and most of our problems as a race, acknowledgement.

As time goes on its more and more about me because there are more people and instead or reckonizing the problem we chalk up to its just who we are or ignore it. We have control over ourselves if we learn to accept and aknowlegde our own problems and problems as a whole.

Its not just evil people, the average person tends to be very greedy and self centered and others suffer because of that. Even a thousand years ago if a neighbor asked a neighbor for a loaf of bread even if they barely knew eachother, the one had spare and the other was starving they would help in the most part. Good luck now even getting a slice or two of bread from a neighbor even if you are starving now.

Thats whats making life difficult. Take the millionaires and billionaires. If they spent just a small portion of there wealth they could feed, house and cloth 3rd world towns and countries. They dont though they give a little to charity instead of taking on responsibility. You can live for all or yourself. Its ones choice, but its becoming more common to worry about yourself and not others. The ones that help get used generation after generation as population rises our problems get worse, and as technology advances de drift farther apart in some ways and move closer as one in another.

(in my opinion anyways, i could be wrong)
(not trying to step on anyone elses view or opinions)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 10:03 AM
Well personally i think its up to you but allow me to bring up
the possible issues(although your lucky if you found someone like that and it can work but).

Can you see yourself staying with him when he's 55 and ur 30 will he still be attractive to you, will you be able to still enjoy eachothers company and have things in common and make sure you dont grow apart as time goes on. Find the timeless things in common because with time comes changes for you and for him. The difference in age can make it worse and it wont work if you want to go the bar or be social and shop when hes at the point he just wants to stay at home or something.

Its possible but as the younger one you have to think about it and come to term with whats down the road and if you can handle it, live for the moment with him and enjoy your time, take it slow, and atleast be aware of the changes that will inevitably happen, but you have just as good of a shot as the rest of us i think.(he also has to be aware and accept that your younger and your bound to face alot of changes in time)

(As always though, thats just my opinion i could be wrong)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:50 AM

In general, since the population has grown so much, and people are more mobile and more busy, I think people, not just young people, have become more rude, more short-fused, and have more expectation of instant gratification.
One obvious situation is like right on HERE, or any social site. People will say and do things they wouldn't have even conceived were it not for the anonymity and non-personal touch, the lack of consequence or being known locally for such words or acts.

I like that:smile:

I dont know if i can add anything to itlaugh

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:48 AM
and maybe my settlement check will come today because i really really really need the fricking moneysad2

Previous 1 3