Community > Posts By > 4_Mature

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:44 AM
Very well said....

I don't think I could have said it better myself.

As much as I do agree with you, I also feel that the life you make for yourself is not controled by others....but it can be effected by other people and it is effected regardless if you allow it or not based upon the horrible attitudes and current behavior society is gradually accepting as "the norm"

If I would have acted out half the horrible things i see kids do today....i think my father and mother would have disowned me...

I was taught by both my parents what was right and wrong. I'm not perfect....however...the morals i see in the "me" generation makes me sick to my stomach.

The guy I was recently seeing...his children have no clue what is accptable behavior. My kids could not believe how they acted...but their father seemed to think his kids were fine......uh huh.....
all I could keep thinking when he told me this was...
...."when one of them blows up a federal building one day don't come cryin to me".....

a bit exptreme but still...he is not laying the moral foundation as little people that they will need to have established when they are adults.
Its difficult....it takes persistance and tears sometimes to keep the youth in line...but in the end its worth all the effort.

idunno....I could go on and on on this subject...but I hate to be long winded :p

Yeah i always feel weird when i talk to much but its nice to know that im not the only one that sees things that way. It is very important to have a good foundtion and thats why i make a good dad(not a great one i got my flaws), and i know i had good parents. Im not perfect either by any means, and neither were my parents.

I agree with you people do seem to neglect there roles in raising a child, which is getting worse my ex is horrible like that, which is why i think i should try for full custody of my son.

Neglect of parental responsible is even worse when like you said it is becoming the norm in everyday life, music and tv to be cold, selfish, or bitter. Kids need to be taught about love, repect, and the strength to be better then that even if it makes them a bit of an outcast, its not about being better then everyone its about equality. Otherwise i think its just going to get worse and i love life and this world so i still hope its not too late to be better to it and eachother. (i talked too much again lol)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:29 AM
Edited by 4_Mature on Thu 12/10/09 09:31 AM

Ahll rayz yer glazzez an thoahsht tha Howlidhay seezin....drinker :thumbsup:

Phost Heer:

If Yew hav tew uze the fashilitees pleeze kleen uhp
afther yershelves...tongue2 oops ill

Hee....

Haha that reminds me of when i live in y old apartment, i was like 18 but i was already getting into the bars. Anyway there was a guy that was alright but down on his luck so i hung with him some nights and drank.

Well this one night he got kicked out of the bar we were at cuz he was smashed and falling off the seat and he wouldnt leave at first so i talked him into leaving with me. Went back to his place and drank some vodka. All of a sudden he went to the bathroom and dissapears for like 15 minutes. I finally got up and knocked on the door making sure he didnt drown in the toilet throwing up or something. He opens the door and he threw up in the bathroom alright lol but instead of the toilet he just about filled the sink and he was there trying to plunge it out, and claimed he didnt know how it happaned(i was in there 2 minutes b4 and the sink was fine). Anyways i still get a kick out of it, its was just like one wtf moments seeing that then watching him sway back and fourth trying to plunge out a sink when the toilot was a foot away.

Only part that sucks is instead of just taking the blame he told the land lord i did, frick A-hole lol.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:20 AM

Anythng + vodka = fun :)

Punch in the face + Vodka = Fun?

Switch to whisky or something dark and yeslaugh

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:19 AM
Im not a fan of either, i like lyrics and clear liqour makes meill

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:17 AM
isnt that called experdextriest or something(not sure how to spell it). However i think that just might be for people then can use boths hands equally.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:12 AM
Edited by 4_Mature on Thu 12/10/09 09:14 AM

Actually I don't agree with that at all. First of all there is no such thing as a perfect world. If there was everyone would be content with life and no need to put blame for our lives on others.

Perfect is as we make it within our own lives........

If one feels as if they are living within hell then it is time to climb out of the pit and do something with their life instead.

Complaining and blaming others only digs them deeper within the pit they are already in...........whoa

I have to disagree. Im not in any pit. Im about peace love and respect for ones self and the others and world around. Living this life style i see the selfishness and greed raining supreme in the world. There alot of good people no doubt, but this generation is called "the me generation" for a reason. Most people that even claim to care only really care about themselves and there people and are quick to shun or judge, or outcast others. They will ruin someones life for a little more money, or for sex. Being an honest good person is getting harder and harder the nicer you are the more people are bound to try and use and abuse that or act like your an outcast(which it seems to be increasingly true). I get plenty of love back but theres plenty of people that cant stand me because im honest. I shine my karma. Its not about blaming others, its a cold hard fact that the world as a whole tends to be greedy, self centered, and cold.
I agree with him to an extent this world is getting worse, its funny to be cruel, its understandable to hurt another for ones self, being cold is how we get by. The more you dont care bout things more people admire it. From my experiences anyway but it just makes it that much more important to admit the bad and take it as what it is and just try to be good and be you and hope it helps spread peace love and consideration for all.

Thats just my opinion though, i could be wrong.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:11 AM
Godsmack: "Vampires" (one of my favorite lyricless songs)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:08 AM

waving Welcome to T's Randomness Room. waving

Feel free to hang out.

Listen to some music.

Tell some jokes.

biggrin Welcome! flowers

haha i do that all the time anyways, but thank you
i guess i'll come in:tongue: waving

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:06 AM
My bet is sounds and noisesrofl

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 07:03 AM
At this moment in space and time i'm listening Subnoize Souljaz: "Set Me Free"

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:58 AM
IT'S PENUT BUTTER JELLY TIME :banana: PENUT BUTTER JELLY TIME :banana:

(thats my high over caffinated way to say good morning to all)

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:56 AM

Marijuana is the heathen devil weed and anyone who smokes it is doomed to hellfire and damnation!
You'll shoot yr eye out! lol:tongue:

Well it was only one eye, i can still type so i guess its all good, oh shoot there goes the otherlaugh

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 06:10 AM
Oh wow i made sense, its a fricking miracle manlaugh

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 06:06 AM

Its just the magic of herbalization:smile:

Hello, and may i ask what kind of bong do you have?

I have a Elvis baby Bong!:banana: glasses

Oh wow nice someone actually has a real bong!

Show off:tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:42 AM
Possible, people think its just child stars i think it has to do with how you were raised. Some people never got attention growing up, and never felt love unless they were were abover par. So that begins a cycle of putting yourself as the center of attention and as you get older it gets hard to maintain.

Maybe that just my story but im a writer, a vocalist for rock and rap, im trying stand up. Im constantly looking for a rush, i cant hold a job because when i work it becomes me and i cant shut myself off at night. I never feel good enough. For some reason i feel like my teenage years b4 18 was the best my life will get.

I see alot of people who never just settled into a normal life. That continuesly aspire and get knocked down. Theres alot of people that have the same issues as child stars and never were a child star.

So i guess what im saying is maybe thats why, but maybe its a little more then that.

(maybe i just over thought this completely)

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:28 AM
Edited by 4_Mature on Tue 12/08/09 05:29 AM
Yeah scammers are just part of the internet. Report and the naturual order of this cyber land will whisk them away in a current of gtfo.

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:22 AM
Hello and good morning everyone.

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:14 AM
Thanks for the tip.

I'll keep that in mind incase a bottle of whine ever finds its way into my home lol.

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:07 AM
haha yeah thats kind of my situation atmlaugh

I do got a couple nice brass pieces, one is in a mushroom shape and its also a necklace but otherwise as for bongs i got 1 liter bottle that used to be full of mountain dew, then the case of a pen for a stem and bowl. Thats my faithful bubbler.

I might get a glass one soon the, plastic retains too much of that bong water tasteill

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:51 AM
Its just the magic of herbalization:smile:

Hello, and may i ask what kind of bong do you have?