Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/19/12 08:45 AM
LOL......I knew it wouldn't be long before the "Barry Defense Brigade" would be here. But Harmony is right on this, the man may be president, but even the POTUS deserves a little R&R.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/18/12 07:37 PM
By spending more money? Logic tells ANYONE that won't last long. The value of the dollar will crash and become worthless, but keep spending and thinking it can't happen. I am already stocking water, canning food, and buying more ammo. Why? To keep the brainwashed, lie believing, basically unprepared folk off my property.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:00 PM

And that is supposed to be shocking when we almost fell into a depression as bad as the great depression? If President Obama hadn't done what he did to stop the depression we might have bread lines now.
We do

No we do not. During a recession human services have to go up. As a nation we show how very rich we are by how well we take care of our poor and underprivileged.
Wonder why we have to wait until the sheet hits the fan for that?

Oh, one question what exactly did Obama do to keep us out of recession? Bail out the banks, car companies, play lots of golf, proposing amnesty for illegal aliens, killing Osama Bin Laden ...lol... , using Hillary as a sacrificial lamb for the Libyan Embassy attack, et. al. Yes I know that he is not solely to blame for any of this, just as he is not solely to credit for keeping the US from flat-lining.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:41 PM
I wrote in Paul the last time he ran and I'll do it again this time. Didn't vote in the last election with Obama and McCain, was in surgery.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/18/12 03:50 PM
None of the debt accrued is JUST any one president's fault, if I remember 6th grade social studies, congress is responsible too.

The U.S. Constitution vests Congress with the powers to tax, spend, and pay the debts of the federal government. Legislation to carry out these functions must either be:

1) passed by majorities in both houses of Congress and approved by the President; or
2) passed by majorities in both houses of Congress, vetoed by the President, and then passed by two-thirds of both houses of Congress; or
3) passed by majorities in both houses of Congress and left unaddressed by the President for ten days.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/18/12 07:49 AM

I'm glad I went to school during the 70's and 80's!

Me too! With no snack food, what would have I done about the munchies after my periodic toke breaks!
I heard that! Snacks were my best friend an hour after a parking lot escapade! smile2

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:29 PM

You are not aware of how much higher the debt is sibce he's taken office?
By 2016, if he is allowed to push his Father's dream, we, one of the nations that have colonized kenya will be brought to it's knees.

Prove the movie and me wrong.
This is believable given the past four years. Imagine four more years. The US will be suckling the hind tit so to speak.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/17/12 06:08 PM

And the fiscal conservatives here were not screaming about the wars that put us into so much debt. But maybe that is because their cronies made a f***ing killing pun intended off the wars and still are.
During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office. And who has put us into debt?

I'm not a dem or a repub, just don't like to see someone finger point on the basis of a MSM lie.

And that is due to sustaining two wars and the Bush tax cuts for the most part....

Not a bunch of new spending.
Oh good gosh, we were already in debt so what difference is another trillion? Is that logical? We need more JOBS in the US! Obama has had four friggin years, it's not working...THRY HAVE GONE OVERSEAS! I know Harmony "long term" but how long do we have to wait? If we wait four more years our country will be in worse shape, if there even is a US.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/17/12 07:23 AM

How did you feel about the debate last night? I hate to ask because I know there will be a floodgate of "jabs" and sarcasm and negativity...Everything is starting to feel like a "soap opera" that never ends right now! How do you feel about it?
I think it's all a dog and pony show put on for us. Nothing is going to change for us. I don't like either one of the candidates, but I dislike Obama more.

And before the Dems conveniently pull the race card, throw it back in the deck because it's not about color, it's about credibility. Personally, I don't care if the president is orange, I tried to like Obama, I really did, but the robust economy he envisioned for America is still stagnant after 4 years under him. Time for new blood.

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/16/12 09:52 PM

After tonight's debate, Anderson Cooper was the first member of the CNN post debate group to question whether or not Romney really got the Libya issue wrong.

They then brought Crowley on and after all the damage she had done during the debate, she finally admitted that Romney was "right". I didn't think that he had ever uttered the word terrorism that soon. So what does this say about our illustrious POTUS?

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/16/12 05:00 PM

And the fiscal conservatives here were not screaming about the wars that put us into so much debt. But maybe that is because their cronies made a f***ing killing pun intended off the wars and still are.
During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office. And who has put us into debt?

I'm not a dem or a repub, just don't like to see someone finger point on the basis of a MSM lie.

what is an MSM lie exactly

as Ive stated many times, numbers can show what we wish depending upon which we choose, but the debt claim doesnt hold water

When President Barack Obama was inaugurated on January 20, 2009, the National Debt was:
$10,626,877,048,913.08

from http://nationaldebtbusters.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-was-national-debt-in-january-2009.html

today the debt is 16.1 trill

how is 5.5 more than 10.6?

NOTE: Reagan, who is regarded repeatedly as a great president saw the debt rise 188 percent in his two terms

we could still see another 140 percent increase in the next term and it shouldnt be enough on its own to disavow Obamas effectiveness
Putting the US in Trillions more debt is now tied to long term effectiveness? LOL! You're running out of rope.

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/16/12 03:10 PM

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/15/12 04:23 PM
If anyone thinks that Obama or Romney is not simply a puppet, you are delusional.

Peccy's photo
Sat 10/13/12 03:02 PM
She started it, he finished it. I don't agree with him hitting a woman, but she did hit him first.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/11/12 08:08 PM
Edited by Peccy on Thu 10/11/12 08:13 PM

Biden won this one. There were a number of great Biden quotes...
and we're going to see them over and over the next few days.

"But I always say what I mean.... and so does Romney." ~ Joe Biden

"I refuse to impose my religious views on others" ~ Joe Biden

"Facts matter." ~ Joe Biden

Oh give me a break, you would have thought that if that smug condescending joke of a VP would have won Slow, if he hadn't even shown.

And Ryan, well I didn't believe hardly anything he said, but he did better than that stuttering Biden. It was all for show from both sides..........we need another choice!

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/11/12 11:09 AM
He is making sense, unlike the two campaigning for presidency.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/10/12 06:25 PM
As far as I'm concerned, every POTUS we've ever had has lied, but this takes it a step further......I'll watch as his cheerleaders resolutely defend him now...lemme get my popcorn first!

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/10/12 05:41 PM

Gee.... didn't we have another republicrat POTUS say the same thing 11 years ago....?

"We had no idea they would use planes to fly into buildings...." while the CIA and the Pentagon are staging games to cover just that scenario....

And London..... the day of their games the very event occurs in the subways..... Blair, Bush, Obama (or Romney)....will do as their masters dictate to continue the profits of our newest export.... drone democracy!

No worries.... the partyliners and MSM believers will buy it! ohwell
LOL........whoever wins, we will get the same old daily diet of BS we have been getting for years. People blew it when they disregarded Paul in my opinion.

I just think it's funny that all those who place Obama on a pedestal and think he can do and has never done any wrong need to scrape a little egg of their faces.

If Romney did it, be sure I would do the same thing. As I said, I don't like either.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/10/12 05:01 PM
No kidding drinker

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/10/12 04:57 PM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 10/10/12 05:04 PM
OBAMA'S LIES UNRAVEL IN CONGRESSIONAL HEARING ON LIBYA 9/11 ATTACK

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/10/Obama-s-Lies-Unravel-in-Congressional-Hearing-on-Libya-9-11-Attack

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25