Community > Posts By > Leo4

Leo4's photo
Wed 12/09/09 05:54 AM
Its 75 here. I think Im going surfing today. You guys enjoy the snow.

I will be at the beach.

Leo4's photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:03 AM
Being able to do basic things, such as drive a manual, put up a tent, install a door, comfort his spouse, being a leader, shoot a fire arm, have basic fighting skills, defensive driving skills, survival skills, basic woodworking skills

So basicly if a guy can protect himself and his family, knows how to do things outdoor wise, he dosnt show his emotions/not a cry baby, and can do things around his house and car without calling someone he can call himself a man

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:51 PM
single, and lonely

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:49 PM
Edited by Leo4 on Sat 12/05/09 10:04 PM
Ok you have a few hundred thousand bucks too spend on your perfect car for taking long road trips. Since you can afford the car you can afford trips every weekend. lol. So what would you pick?

Me, well since off-roading is pretty much shut down I would get something fast and nice. So thats between Bentley and Aston Martin. Well every tool has a new Bentley, and nothing is as classy as a Aston. So I would get a black DB9, and add the chrome luggage rack on the boot lid, like the Stingray Vettes. I would order the Havana Tan and black interior, triptronic gearbox, nav, premium speakers, smokers pack so I can enjoy a cigar while on the drive. Its a beautiful car that will melt the miles away.

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:10 PM
A floor jack, tool kit,Haynes manual, and four new shocks and struts will run you around $300. You can change the shocks yourself, its easy will take you 4 hours to do it. Its a great project to get you started into mechanics.

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:54 PM
Sun dresses. Its hottier than a mini skirt

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:48 PM
Pink Floyd Darkside of the Moon

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:27 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome! I feel right at home here.

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:22 PM
I enjoy camping. I do lots of fly fishing so I travel into the back country where I can't really get a hotel room. A couple of years back I got a issue of LRL magazine about a guy who built his Land Rover Defender pick-up into a mobile fly fishing lodge. Being short $90,000 to buy a Defender I made due with my 93' Range Rover (it was nice once, many years ago). So I built a plywood box in the back that is level with the rear seats when they are folded flat. I lay a air bed on top and I have a instant hotel room that animals can't get me in (really nice feature in Yellowstone). In the box I put drawers that I store tools, spare parts, and extra oils on one side and I added felt linning to the other side to store my reels and rods in. I added a drop in ice box for drinks and food. So my old Rover has been all over the country camping and has a provided me with lots of enjoyment.

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:50 PM
Edited by Leo4 on Sat 12/05/09 06:53 PM
Im your guy when something needs to be fixed.

Most guys my age are just useless at working on stuff. Their fathers failed them, most cant drive a manual much less install a stove.

Leo4's photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:48 PM
I live in Pensacola my name is Leo. Im a car/outdoor person. Looking for a nice girl to date. I look forward to posting on the forum and finding someone.

Peace,