Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/17/19 11:04 AM
Thank you so much :) :)

no photo
Sat 08/17/19 05:07 AM
And there we have it again - I got a message from Jazz clearing me as a spammer and 20 minutes later a member messaged me and I can't see it because my account has been locked down again - so frustrating and this should be looked into but I can't get the two tec people to do this!! :(

no photo
Sat 08/17/19 04:57 AM
Hi - I posted about this before but unfortunately the issue is getting worse. My account is now continually selected for "Admin Review' to be cleared as a spammer. It's happening now every few hours and I have carefully written explanation messages to both Keith and Jazz who are the tec people? After each message I get a generic message ie by personal email saying that I can now send and receive msgs and a message in my inbox saying "Congratulations, you have been cleared as a spammer.....etc" . I have now been cleared about 670 times since May!!

I have a very active inbox on here and I enjoy chatting and meeting new people - I've also run my issue past some of the members as they have said "you keep disappearing" and I tell them why. There are days I wonder if I would get better attention if I was a paying member.... I'm tired of trying to get the tec team to look into this and advise me directly on what the issue maybe.

I did get some replies when I posted before but nothing much has helped. It seems such a shame but I just don't get why - would it be something to do with cookies?

I've cleared my cache/cookies on several occasions but the problem just keeps happening, the pop up window appears telling me to ask for an admin review. I have friends at this moment waiting to hear from me. Did I read somewhere recently that they are going to be introducing a new site ??

Interestingly, if Mingle have over 30 million members worldwide, do they only have a '2 man tec team' so to speak serving 30 million members? - some of whom obviously won't be active. Anyway if there are any teccy geeks who can help I would be interested to read your take on this issue - Happy Mingling :)

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 10:35 AM
Thanks Kristi - I replied to Keith this morning from my email account asking him why and I’ve had no reply.

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 10:31 AM
I’ve done nothing to be reported for. I’ve had my account open for 4 years. I’ve had some utterly disgusting messages that I should well have reported mind you. If I’ve stepped out of line then Mingle should tell me and not just say my account is under admin review a spammer.

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 10:10 AM
Three weeks ago my account was subject to an admin check and I was cleared as a spammer. Since then I’ve had several checks.... I kept asking for a further admin check but nobody was replying - I therefore created another account with a different email add and my new account has now been repeatedly suspended, cleared then suspended then cleared over the past 48 hours and now another just now! I’ve asked Keith what was going on but no reply! This is hugely spoiling my user experience, can somebody please tell me why you keep suspending my account for an admin review since you’ve already cleared me as a spammer 5 times in 3 weeks?? 🤷‍♀️

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 01:15 AM
Agreed! laugh

no photo
Sun 02/05/17 01:43 PM
Have a large blocked list already! Have not reported any of them but I guess I should but have no solid proof they are fake.... just an educated guess, what a waste of time though, pretending to be something or someone you are not! Energy sapping BS

no photo
Wed 02/01/17 07:12 AM
Joined over a week ago, surprised by the amount of fake profiles, but it's been an interesting time of it so far, lots of laughs, chats, different approaches have had me in fits of laughter! So far I have been blocked once, my guess is they couldn't handle the fact as I was chatting to others, eh hello - the site is called 'Mingle'?? Anyways, good luck everyone and a great sense of humour goes a long way! x

no photo
Tue 01/24/17 04:34 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 01/24/17 04:34 PM
Well sounds a bit too fast for me but obviously you are here asking so you are unsure but hey, what is normal anyhow? Have you chatted face to face? Skype etc? Facetime? If he is going too fast tell him lol