Community > Posts By > lynn22

lynn22's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:05 PM
It's been my experience that they only contact you again, when they've went through all their other options. He probably just want to sleep with you!

lynn22's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:48 PM
I think you should date both of them until the new guy tells you he only wants to date you. How do you know he's not seeing other people too?

lynn22's photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:07 PM
Don't be scared. It just takes a while to realize that you CAN make it without him. Just hang in there it gets easier. It's really hard to raise a 2year old by yourself. I know, I've done it. But now my littlest is 4 and things are getting much easier! You are strong, believe in yourself!

lynn22's photo
Mon 07/16/07 05:35 PM
Yeah..don't ask if you can kiss me. If you have to ask the answer is definately no!

lynn22's photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:13 PM
I can't believe there are 8 pages of responses...and no one has said a woman is most beutiful when she is pregnant! I know...that's not very sexy, but does anyone agree with me?

lynn22's photo
Sat 07/14/07 07:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh

lynn22's photo
Sat 07/14/07 07:29 PM
Here's a tip: Don't start dating anyone until your divorce if final. I started dating I soon as I got separated and I made really bad decisions because my head wasn't on straight. Don't be in a hurry. Divorce is painful and you need to give yourself time before you jump right in.

lynn22's photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:10 PM
Talk about shallow...a friend of mine just met a guy online that she had been talking to and he told her that she should put her weight on her profile so that she wouldn't be wasting anyone's time! What a jerk! My friend is really cute, and not what I would consider fat at all!