Community > Posts By > BigRob80

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:52 PM
104 who viewed this and I think nobody wants to come clean here.

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:11 PM
This is what I mean people why can people be honest, if you have people who you use to date or have booty calls whatever... your in a relationship and you have those kind of numbers. That's a sign of doubt in your relationship, that's way you keep those phone numbers.

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:58 PM
Sure Alanna, you keeps those phone numbers just in case it doesn't work out.

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:54 PM
Alanna I'm talking about if your involved with someone and you have those old phone numbers on you cell and you won't delete them.

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:43 PM
I want to talk about this and I'm admitting that I'm one of these people and I'm not gonna deny it and I know your one of those people too, I bet you are. Let me describe this, there you are ...YOU'RE IN LOVE!!! your with somebody that could be the one, I bet you are you IDIOT!, there you are saying: "This could be the ONE!" there you are saying: "I could see my self with this person at least 3 to 5 yrs with this person, this is the ONE!".

And so what happens?, you move in with them or maybe you married them, you've dated for long time and then you start to blow off your friends and you have those people who you dated casually and you don't even call them, you cut them out, you carved them out of your life. You talk to those ex girlfriend and how about those booty calls, ever hear from you again? every once in a while you'll get a text message saying: "Hey what's going on? What are you doing tonight?" and you don't even respond back.

But here's the dirty little secret of being in love...let see if you're one of these people? no matter how many people you tell them you're in love... no matter how many people you tell them that this could be the one... no matter how many wedding invitations you send out... somewhere deep inside your mind... there LIES! DOUBT! you don't even admit it to yourself deep down inside you say to yourself what if it doesn't work out? so in that dark little secret you have those old phone numbers, addresses, all these data of people of the past of ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, booty-calls, women who you trying to hook-up with.

So, the reason I brought this up cause last Thursday night I was at a bar with my friends and I got this call from somebody who I used to date with. Her name was Jessica and she was from Peru and we use to talk on the phone, went on dates, had sex and then later she wanted to take this to the next level so I had to stop that but, do I delete her phone number? No. Later I never heard from her again in past couple of months until last Thursday she text me saying: "HEY HOW ARE YOU?" and then I text her back say: "I'M JUST HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU" and her responds was "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" and so you get the picture.

So the people who moved in with their girlfriend or maybe got engaged or about to get married... I'm talking to YOU! buster YOU! if have phone numbers like that on your phone and you won't delete them, give me a good reason why you keep those phone numbers?

BigRob80's photo
Sat 08/04/07 03:29 PM
I agree with you alexiateigra thank you

BigRob80's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:52 PM
But you know relationships doesn't last and their friends will always say: " You see, I told you he was a jerk, I told you to leave him blah,blah,blah"...

BigRob80's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:45 PM
sorry i made this story long but it's just want to make a point if I'm a little far off.

BigRob80's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:39 PM
Just been thinking back to a previous relationship I had where, I was always been dragged into doing things with the... "FRIENDS OF MY EX". She had lots and lots of friends, she even had a long list of names programed into her cell phone so, we were always obligated to spend time with these people, we were obligated to have dinners with them, having drinks with them, going to events with them, invite them into my home on holidays. Now as far I'm concerned this is a total waste of time I would never ever ever in anything that resembles in a relationship again... I am simply going to reject spending time with her friends cause you know why?, they never (and guys always remember this!) these women were never your friends especially her male friends, they're more of your enemy's, and that includes the gay male friends cause the gay friends think like the females, they are picking you apart, telling your girl why your with the wrong person, how much better things they were until you came along. And much more you'll find is when the relationship ends, 99times out of a 100 all these people who been knocking on your door, all these people coming over, all these people who were calling you at all hours day and night, all these people who you bought gifts on Christmas or Birthdays whatever, that all quickly will be forgotten when you break up and these people will never call you again or be curious how your doing. And boys if you have been deciding in ending in your relationship let me tell you this!...if your the deciding factor ending the relationship they will not only talk to you in a good way again, yet they will trash YOU! and they will spend their time trashing you.

The last relationship that I had of any note, my ex started to confront people on my own block! neighbors I had, she started confronting neighbors, neighbors after she was gone had nothing to do with me anymore, these are my neighbors! they're not your neighbors she doesn't live with me anymore, after the minute she was gone these people have nothing to do with me anymore. Now I'm not looking to date these people or looking for help or come over for a cup of sugar or anything. Now these are the people who come over to talk to me so that way they can talk to her. I know for a fact she still talks to them cause she told me, but they have no need to talk to me. I'm not hurt but the only thing that bothers me is spending time with these people who I don't have any common with, drinking my alcohol and wine, using up my time, taking her attention, coming over and bringing their friends to my house, bringing their dogs and one of them took a dump right inside my front door thanks a lot... I just constantly tolerated the presents of these people and the only reason I tolerated these people cause they were her friends, I was obligated to sit there and make chit chat with these people that I have nothing in common with nothing to say to you in the first place.

And once I told my ex that this relationship is OVER! GET OUT! well that pretty much simplify the matter for everybody. All these people who used to call my house all day long they don't call here anymore,... holiday cards, not a one, not from any of these people. These are the people who came over for Christmas, Thanksgiving they were there at all hours day and night coming by knocking at my door their I am making small talk with these people that were never part of my life before and I think to my self how much time am I wasting here.

By the next time if I have a relationship with a women and says to me: "oh me and my girlfriends are going out, you want to come with us" I'm gonna say: "No"..."No" cause these are the people your gonna say what a piece of crap! I was, we should never been together, and that I interrupted your quality time together.

I can never win in this situation so my goal is to never meet the friends I don't want to socialize with your friends, keep your friends out of my house for the holidays I don't want your friends coming over on Bar-B-Qs. If their your friends you go to starbucks with them, you go to restaurants with them, you go to Nordstoms with them or whatever you have to do with them, don't bring them into my house!.

Do you think about this? there you are chit chatting with her friends and you get up and leave the room for a couple of minutes and your girlfriend talks about you like how bad you are in bed or you leave skid marks on the bed sheets and later you come back and everybody turns around and looks at you and shuts up and there you are walking in not even thinking about it. These friends hate you, they don't like having you around but they don't want to loose you so they can have accesses to your girl so they have to tolerated you.

So my new rule is I don't want to meet your friends.

Am I being far off here?

BigRob80's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:47 AM
Thank you ladies for commenting.

BigRob80's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:11 AM
c'mon people I have 51 who viewed this and no reply or comments.

Does this mean that YOU! got back with your ex?.

BigRob80's photo
Thu 08/02/07 07:32 AM
I want to explore this about all you men and women about this phrase...I WANT HER/HIM BACK!!!...I've been in different relationships and when the relationships is OVER...IT'S OVER!. You will never see me pressing the rewind button and go back to the relationship in the past or see me moving in who I once lived with, it just won't happen. You know when it's done it's done and theirs a pretty good reason why you dumped him or her and I don't understand why anyone wants to go back. I may understand if they were a good piece of ASS or incredible in the sack I understand all that but theirs other people who are incredible in the sack, if you have confidence in your self and have game and you know in some point you will meet somebody else and move on with your LIFE!. But I heard from men and women who wants to go back I mean THAT'S CRAZY that's crazy, you left that person for a reason or more importantly THEY LEFT YOU! for a reason...RIGHT!... He or she cheated on you, nag all the time, had an argument He or She left you for a reason that you couldn't understand...TAKE A HINT....IT'S DONE!...RIGHT...IT'S DONE! And yet I talked to guys and I hear this not just once, not just twice, all the time (WHINING) I WANT HER BACK AND I'M GONNA DO WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO TO GET HER BACK...WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO I'LL GET HER BACK. C'mon I mean nobody is worth that when she cheated on you with your best friend, humiliated you on front of her friends, made you miserable, she disappears on you, all they remember about all the positive things like you remember the laughs but, what about the negative things. I think it's human nature to forget about the bad stuff that happen to you but, you got to remind yourself. I remember I was in a 7 month relationship with somebody with allot of laughs allot of fun, a fun person, a person who lighten my life when I'm feeling pretty down just having the best time but later on things changed, later on she would always trying to command to buy things for her, later on she would constantly nagging, nagging, nagging and never listen to a word I said. I couldn't believe what happen on night and I just remember about this...I remember on night I was with friends and I got this call from my ex begging me to go back with her and if I wouldn't she would kill herself, and later she would never answer her cell phone, didn't answer her home phone friends didn't know where she was or didn't want to tell me where so, I immediately called 911 and the police got involved and they were searching for her. She told me she was gonna do it, she's gonna do herself in. Ultimately it turned out that she was at a local bar had driven herself to the local bar I may add, getting herself drunk and guys were groping all over her and this is her way to get herself attention. Later I got a call from her she couldn't talk and couldn't get herself off the bar stool asking me to pick her up at the local bar...LOL!!

Now doesn't matter how much fun we had together how much laughs we shared together...she had the opportunity be with me already, and does not deserve the bait.

So I know theirs allot of you guys or girls out there uses the phrase: I WANT HER/HIM BACK!

I want to know if this is YOU!

BigRob80's photo
Wed 08/01/07 11:28 PM
I want to explore this about all you men and women about this phrase...I WANT HER/HIM BACK!!!...I've been in different relationships and when the relationships is OVER...IT'S OVER!. You will never see me pressing the rewind button and go back to the relationship in the past or see me moving in who I once lived with, it just won't happen. You know when it's done it's done and theirs a pretty good reason why you dumped him or her and I don't understand why anyone wants to go back. I may understand if they were a good piece of ASS or incredible in the sack I understand all that but theirs other people who are incredible in the sack, if you have confidence in your self and have game and you know in some point you will meet somebody else and move on with your LIFE!. But I heard from men and women who wants to go back I mean THAT'S CRAZY that's crazy, you left that person for a reason or more importantly THEY LEFT YOU! for a reason...RIGHT!... He or she cheated on you, nag all the time, had an argument He or She left you for a reason that you couldn't understand...TAKE A HINT....IT'S DONE!...RIGHT...IT'S DONE! And yet I talked to guys and I hear this not just once, not just twice, all the time (WHINING) I WANT HER BACK AND I'M GONNA DO WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO TO GET HER BACK...WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO I'LL GET HER BACK. C'mon I mean nobody is worth that when she cheated on you with your best friend, humiliated you on front of her friends, made you miserable, she disappears on you, all they remember about all the positive things like you remember the laughs but, what about the negative things. I think it's human nature to forget about the bad stuff that happen to you but, you got you remind yourself. I remember I was in a 7 month relationship with somebody with allot of laughs allot of fun, a fun person, a person who lighten my life when I'm feeling pretty down just having the best time but later on, things changed later on she would always trying to command to buy things for her later on she would constantly nagging, nagging, nagging and never listen to a word I said. I couldn't believe what happen on night and I just remember about this...I remember on night I was with friends and I got this call from my ex begging me to go back with her and if I wouldn't she would kill herself, and later she would never answer her cell phone, didn't answer her home phone friends didn't know where she was or didn't want to tell me where so I immediately called 911, and the police got involved and they were searching for her. She told she was gonna do it, she's gonna do herself in. Ultimately it turned out that she was at a local bar, had driven herself to the local bar I may add, getting herself drunk and guys were groping all over her and this is her way to get herself attention. Later I got a call from her she couldn't talk and couldn't get herself off the bar stool asking me to pick her up at the local bar...LOL!!

Now doesn't matter how much fun we had together how much laughs we shared together...she had the opportunity be with me already, and does not deserve the bait.

So I know theirs allot of you guys or girls out there uses the phrase: I WANT HER/HIM BACK!

I want to know if this is YOU!

2 Next