Community > Posts By > cincycat

cincycat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:42 PM

How long were ya'll together?
7 months

cincycat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:31 PM

I just recently broke up with a great girl...It hurt me to break up with her, and I know it hurt her...I had to be honest...the feelings went away..can anyone relate?..it's hard for me to understand where my feelings for her went to...even though it was so hard, i had to follow my heart.
:smile: You stopped caring about her?:smile:
maybe thats what it was

cincycat's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:26 PM
I just recently broke up with a great girl...It hurt me to break up with her, and I know it hurt her...I had to be honest...the feelings went away..can anyone relate?..it's hard for me to understand where my feelings for her went to...even though it was so hard, i had to follow my heart.

cincycat's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:22 PM

I'm new to this, so let me have it (be nice, it's my first time lol)
is that Brett Favre?..i thought you were married Brett.welcome ..just kidding .but you look like him at first glancelaugh laugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:44 AM
i was looking on google to see when the last time valentines day was followed by friday the 13th.. i couldn't find out..but in one of the topics it said national safe sex week which starts on valentines day till feb 21st..only safe sex tomorrow night everyonelaugh laugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:27 AM

Hmmmmmm a good thing or bad?

is there a full moon tonight to top it off?..laugh that all put together..i might get a datelaugh laugh

cincycat's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:15 PM
listening to some top jon bon jovi songs..that one is my favorite..what are some of your favorite songs and artists everyone?

cincycat's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:28 PM
laugh

I'm from Indiana and we only got 3" of snow last night. I wouldn't trade you place for that ice...its easy to drive on snow but not ice.:wink:
laugh i took the day off work tho today had my own snow day

cincycat's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:27 PM

who else got hit by this massive winter storm.. snow..then ice then snow to finish it all off here in cincinnati...foot of snow total with inch of ice in middle

So I have you to thank for this!!!grumble

You could have kept it. I really wouldn't have minded one bit.

laugh laugh laugh
storm strted in oklahoma..thank themlaugh

cincycat's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:18 PM
who else got hit by this massive winter storm.. snow..then ice then snow to finish it all off here in cincinnati...foot of snow total with inch of ice in middle

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:46 PM

....and we've moved on to martyrdom.
and you've just moved

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:42 PM

Just about everyones complaint is that there is no one local for anybody, that's why I'm just here to talk with my friends in the forums.
you nailed it bro..thanks... never again will i express this again..i'm right with ya... thats what i get for expressing a little of my feelings

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:40 PM

did i say i was delibaretly looking for a relationship?..lol..no. i don't think i did...and maybe i could've wrote it better

Yeah, maybe you could have. Perhaps than it wouldn't have come across as whining.
whininglaugh

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:34 PM

Focus more on finding friends first instead of deliberately looking for a relationship. No relationship will work unless you're friends first, and anything worth doing is worth taking the time to do it properly.

What he said:tongue:
findng a long distance friendship... it's what i meant anyway..lol.. eevry relationship starts off being friends.. i already know thatlaugh :tongue:

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:30 PM

Focus more on finding friends first instead of deliberately looking for a relationship. No relationship will work unless you're friends first, and anything worth doing is worth taking the time to do it properly.
did i say i was delibaretly looking for a relationship?..lol..no. i don't think i did...and maybe i could've wrote it better

cincycat's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:22 PM
is this what it's come to?...i'm doing some venting from the previous forum...but again..is this what it's come to?...i'm having a rough time finding someone local..and i'm finding myself more open to the long distance relationship... i know i'm not alone because I have seen others say the same type of thing

cincycat's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:49 PM
cincinnati bearcats fan here..big east champs

cincycat's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:10 PM

Psalm 37
[23] The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
[24] Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

Philippians 1[6] Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

I WILL NOT be utterly cast down, because JESUS is holding me up! I will not be defeated because I have the victory in Jesus! Jesus has NO DOUBT begun a good work in me and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt He will finish what He has started in me!The Lord knows where I'm at. He knows my heart. All my ways are before Him. Nothing hidden all is naked before Him the good and the bad. He waits for full surrender.....
something I am struggling with.

How about you? Have you laid it all at the Cross?
Is there something you have not surrendered or have picked back up?

i'm right with you on what you wrote

cincycat's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:39 PM

Thanks for sharing...:smile: drinker
I just got back from your area, I have family in the Cincinnati area, visited them at Thanksgiving.
checked to see if you had instant messenger.. i remember you said you were from this area in northern kentucky i think?

Yea you are correct, I am from across the river. Sorry but I have my IM turned off.
you still meeting the kentucky cuties?..lol

No mostly staying in my own state now....laugh
laugh there ya go

cincycat's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:38 PM

really sweet...if only
yep..if only

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16