Community > Posts By > cincycat

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:45 PM
wasn't bridges of madison county a chick flick?.. if not, it's a good movie

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:41 PM
there were 2 that i really enjoyed.. i can't think of the names of the teo movies though... one was about something about love letters and the second abouta note in a bottle , where a repoter finds the letter, writes about it and visits the guy

cincycat's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:23 PM
I suppose you could still count yourself a mile high club member, with Denver being 5,200 feet above sea level, which is one mile...the same,you're just not in a plane 35,000 feet in the air is all...and without gunslaugh laugh laugh

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:46 PM
why should anyone have to adjust thier punts?..move the stupid big screen

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:15 PM

does anyone prefer older, younger or does it matter at all? sometimes the person is older, but has young looks..is that a factor as well?

In all honesty.. there is no blanket answer. It varies for each person. The only thing I can tell you is this: do what feels right to YOU. (ad that it's legal :wink: )
i posted this as a chit chat question...legal?..i'm 42...i'll go like say 10- 12 years younger... yep..still legal looks likelaugh

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:01 PM

I normally like older guys, but I am starting to be attracted to the younger ones...Probably it's because the older ones say " Kid" or " Kiddo"

It's funny you mention that, I used to talk to a guy who was 21 and he called me kiddo all the time, and I'm 15 years older than him. I thought it was odd...

He called you kiddo? LOL!!! laugh Oops, was I laughing? :tongue:
would i get yelled at if i slipped and called a woman, a girl...like i'll say to a woman wow!!..you're a beautiful girl...not all the time, but i do still that sometimes..lolflowerforyou

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:54 PM

nope i dont think it matters at allflowerforyou
you are right.. it really doesn't

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:52 PM

I'm still trying to figure this one out.. I try to keep within a certain age range but that's leaving the pickin's slim with my being interested...
i am too... i keep an open mind..never know one day who might come my way...or your way too

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:44 PM
does anyone prefer older, younger or does it matter at all? sometimes the person is older, but has young looks..is that a factor as well?

cincycat's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:55 PM

had a great day!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker
i did!!!..hope you did too!!flowerforyou

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:26 PM
right here!!

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:34 PM

Then this other girl called and I had to turn her down.
Now I sit here by myself because the first one never showed up.

now, go call the other girl

would u want to be second choice?

what's wrong with calling the other girl?.. she's not being second choiced...be honest with her too... if she says no, she says no..she might say yes:smile:
I'm taking her out tomorrow
awesome bro, awesome!!!congratualtions!!

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:30 PM

would u want to be second choice?

what's wrong with calling the other girl?.. she's not being second choiced...be honest with her too... if she says no, she says no..she might say yes:smile:

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:23 PM

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:22 PM

you did the right thing by sticking with the first one..even though she didn't show up..true honesty

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:13 PM

i want to visit australia also.since fatithfulone said two placeslaugh

Lol sorry but I want to see both..I can't just pick one or the other...laugh
i could put 3 more places up on my list..lol...i can't make up my mind

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:10 PM

Well, I would have visited Alaska. But since I'm messaging a guy I really like, I'd visit California just to see him. Seeing him would satisfy me before I die.
wonderful!!

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:07 PM
i want to visit australia also.since fatithfulone said two placeslaugh

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:06 PM
mine would be France

cincycat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:04 PM
before you die?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16