Community > Posts By > cincycat

cincycat's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:44 PM

Why would anyone want to own one? They are bred for one purpose, to kill. pitchfork

Why would anybody want to own a German Shepard? They are no different. Its not about the type of dog. Its about who owns the dog

Okay, so dogs don't kill people. People kill people. Same argument with guns....the only difference is that my .45 won't jump the fence on it's own accord and eat the neighbors children.

neither will a dog. it has to be provoked somehow.

Wrong....it happens all the time....just the sound of children playing attracts them like a shark.

Then again, I suppose there are many people that will say that sharks have to be provoked too. i completely agree with you 1956 deluxe on what you have said

cincycat's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:43 PM

Why would anyone want to own one? They are bred for one purpose, to kill. pitchfork

Why would anybody want to own a German Shepard? They are no different. Its not about the type of dog. Its about who owns the dog

Okay, so dogs don't kill people. People kill people. Same argument with guns....the only difference is that my .45 won't jump the fence on it's own accord and eat the neighbors children.

neither will a dog. it has to be provoked somehow.
i've had dogs jump fences at me...i did nothing to provoke...in fact...only heard barking and here it came

cincycat's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:20 PM
Cedric Benson..189 yards rushing.. Bengals 45- cubbies 10..eat Cedric's dust bears fans....lmao

cincycat's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:04 PM

Cincy....missed ya!!
tyflowerforyou

cincycat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:10 PM
cincy will bounce back!!

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:32 PM

reading a book can only go so far

yes, you're right. What I'm trying to put across is the initial question.
i don't think the same way...both have to work hard everyday to make marriage work and too be happy...and btw, what exactly is the problem in his marriage...not being nosy, just might be able to understand better, if you want to share, if not..cool

this thread is not about marriage and how to make one work. Please read thr topic question again
you wrote"make the marriage work"

She was saying that her friend bought the book to help make his marriage work. She did not ask if anyone had any ideas on how to help them. Her question was He said that in his eyes and many of his male friend's eyes, most women have a hidden agenda. This agenda could mean many different things. Do you think the same way?
ok..ok...we're human.. we read more than we should sometimes
read more into a thread i mean

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:29 PM

i don't think the same way...both have to work hard everyday to make marriage work and too be happy...and btw, what exactly is the problem in his marriage...not being nosy, just might be able to understand better, if you want to share, if not..cool

this thread is not about marriage and how to make one work. Please read thr topic question again

She was saying that her friend bought the book to help make his marriage work. She did not ask if anyone had any ideas on how to help them. Her question was He said that in his eyes and many of his male friend's eyes, most women have a hidden agenda. This agenda could mean many different things. Do you think the same way?
ok..ok...we're human.. we read more than we should sometimes

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:21 PM

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:13 PM

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:05 PM

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:23 PM

waving yawn
hi..go back to sleep nowlaugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:21 PM
just seeing who's all from ohio tonight

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:19 PM
ohio awake yet?

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:12 PM
dreaming

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:11 PM
whispering

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:01 PM

Drama Queen Nancy Pelosi pretends to choke up while "worrying" that political rhetoric is going to incite violence... perhaps she's referring to her own comparison of protestors to nazis or calling the CIA liars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tmQwVm9Vqc&feature=related

Give that woman an Oscar!!!!!!!
she is a freeking joke!!! boo hoo nancy...go take a look at yourself in the mirror hypocrite

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:41 PM
hey victory..he can be on "the bachelor"..gay nightlaugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:32 PM

you'll have to put a little more effort into it than that

YOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO I need a BF! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Like that?

That might work.

You should put on leather chaps.

And rub oil on your chest.

maybe throw in a cowboy hat.

that might help
dammmmmmmmlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:20 PM

can i be nominated after victory?..i made the thread up:smile: laugh

Actually Cincy- Probably a bad idea dude.

Those chics seem messed up. And then they fight. And cry a lot.

noway
very true victory...ditching the idea now...and relationship wouldn't last anywaylaugh

cincycat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:18 PM

sure, I love roses
for you ladylidflowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16