Community > Posts By > carusonspacexp

carusonspacexp's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:35 AM
Call me a sucker for Lily Tomlin and Steve Martin but I adore.

All of Me

For those that haven't seen it I highly recommend it. But it is not Youth friendly as there is a risque scene or two.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:57 PM
While I haven't seen as much as I would like...

I must say that Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebob and Aeon Flux top my list.

Just my two cents.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:32 PM

You look great in your pics. I'm sure you have alot more to offer than those that you are comparing your self to.

Stop doubting yourself, and realize that you do look great, and you have alot to offer.

flowerforyou

I have to agree with this but I would also say to use your heart to determine whether or not the other person is into you. All too often your head can over analyze the situation and cause those cold feet. I am betting you have the same personality type as I do and I quite often have to stop analyzing the situation and take a heart check. But anyway, be yourself because you are who you are and trust that GOD will bring you to the one for you if you are willing to open the door and take the chance. Just my two cents.

carusonspacexp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:30 PM

I haven't given up hope.

I'll second that one!drinker

But for myself... pretty much what I think we are all doing here... Looking for someone to share this thing we call life with, someone to share the good and the bad. But hey you know the drill by now.

Here's to Hope! flowerforyou

carusonspacexp's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:35 PM

carusonspacexp's photo
Tue 01/22/08 04:46 PM

Not sure why you haven't had any ratings here ..

Nice pics, good description. drinker Good luck! flowerforyou

Thank You and to you as well drinker

no it isn't bad, I have been where you are now, and some very wise JSH people told me to be me, smile, and let people get to know me. You'll do fine:smile:

Will do! :smile:

carusonspacexp's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:54 AM
Geeze is it that bad?

carusonspacexp's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:26 PM

drinker One that does dishes!

Uh I thought that was what a dishwasher was for....

Hey at least I am willing to load and unload one.:wink:

carusonspacexp's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:23 PM

A two bedroom house.

DOOHH!!!laugh

carusonspacexp's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:21 PM
What do you think? And someday I will post a better picture as those are pretty bad.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:49 PM
Grrrrnoway Sounds like the typical manager to me...laugh

carusonspacexp's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:47 PM
Definitely not right but Funny none the less!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:46 PM
Good Ones Definitely!
I give that one...
laugh laugh laugh laugh

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:01 PM

there are some honest guys on here with good intentions, don't hate all of us pleasesad sad

Here! Here!

But I haven't received any hate mail yet so... I dunno maybe I am doing something wrong?

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:15 PM
Well I am not going to get caught up in the previous threads but I did want to say that I played in High School and if I could find an adult group I wouldn't mind playing a few weekends a month. It was great for using imagination and having a good time with friends. I would say it was more of a social thing and it does require a bit of intellect to play. And for those playing still... I have the Players Handbook 3.5 and I will state for the record that 2nd Ed was much better. Please tell TSR that this is a game for fun not an exercise in numbers and rules and utter BS. One can only hope 4 is better than 3.5 GEEZE

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:28 PM
I have one as well.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:58 PM

Barbara_123 is a guy posing as a girl (freak), please destroy this evil person and fill his mailbox! Thanks

Sad just plain sad.noway mad explode

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:56 PM
Welcome to JSH!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:55 PM
Yes...

Welcome to JSH!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:02 PM
Dooohhhh!laugh

Previous 1 3