Community > Posts By > carusonspacexp

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:59 PM
ROFLOL never heard that one before... Gotta make a note of it!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:58 PM
Still Hilarious!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:55 PM
Just trying to keep Mississippi in the loop...

Any Ladies here care to chat?

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:49 PM
Well some of us will be working into the New Year...

<--- Part-Time Limo Driver glasses

So only alone in the sense that when I return home there won't be anyone there but there will be people around when '08 comes a calling.

Hopefully '08 will bring someone with which to share the next Holiday Season!

Cheers!drinker

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:29 PM

MMMMMMM Taco Bell.

You decide. Beer and mexican food (sort of)

Hurry up, I'm hungry.....laugh

You just had to mention Taco Bell didn't you...laugh

Time for a run for the border!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:28 PM

I have singleitis also.

Here! Here!
*mumbles* still wearing the Tee Shirt
LOL
drinker

T-Shirt heck I have the whole wardrobe shshshshsshssh been single so long no one can hang with me nor handle me lol ohhhhhhhhh well guess I will just stay this way lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh smokin

Well I dunno about staying this way because my motto is perseverance will surely bring prosperity! Never give up and Never surrender!drinker

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:58 PM
Well sounds like most of us on here but anyway...

Welcome to Just Say Hi!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:49 PM

I've met some nice ppl, but no one who thinks Im special, so I must be a big loser.:cry:

Nothing worth having is ever EASY or QUICK! Or at least that is what I have found in my experience.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:07 PM

besides, why does a woman have to be drop dead gorgeous? grumble
Good point

A much wiser man than I once said that true beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Just my two cents.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:05 PM

why is it that all the beautiful women live so far awhile from me ? heck i cant even get many to talk to me ? im i that ugly ?lol sad

BOY can I relate to the distance issue... OUCHnoway
But I say perseverance and personality will eventually overcome the obstacles!

Keep you head up and Never Give Up... Nice Guys do eventually win in the scheme of things!

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:02 PM
Sorry to hear you are down with a bug... but as for plans?
A movie and reading the posts on JSH... laugh

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:59 PM

I have singleitis also.

Here! Here!
*mumbles* still wearing the Tee Shirt
LOL
drinker

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:56 PM
Last time I checked they are one and the same. *scratches head*
but the comment "make you feel dead?" I don't quite understand... Humm must be missing something there.

carusonspacexp's photo
Sat 12/29/07 02:39 PM
Tooo Funny

Nice to see someone has a sense of humor in the industry.

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 06:08 PM
And yet we were made half of a whole by our Creator. It is this other half which I seek. That special someone to complete me and fulfill OUR needs together.

BTW just FYI Azrae1l not to degrade or belittle you but the last time I checked STUFF doesn't bring happiness... It is not something that you can buy at the Mall or at least I haven't ran across a box marked "Joy".

Call me crazy but I could be ecstatic with nothing more than enough to pay my bills and a good woman by my side. This is also why I am still alone, I was once married now divorced but that hasn't deterred me from the search.

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:28 PM
To my way of thinking online dating offers a greater potential to find someone as opposed to conventional dating. But to use a greater statement... "Let he whom is without sin cast the first stone" and furthermore in my experience I have yet to meet a Perfect Person and if I did it would scare me more than I really care to think about. It is our imperfections that give us character and it is they that make us unique.

Never been normal and think it is personally Very Over-rated.

ALSO: Congratulations singingmyheartout Best Wishes on a long and prosperous relationship.

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:23 PM
Well I am 38 and most days I feel a bit younger but then again there are days that I feel a tad older as well. I guess I still qualify as a 30something.

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:52 AM
Congratulations and A long and happy celebration of life together to you both. Best Wishes and Godspeed!

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:45 AM
I also attempted to find such a "reset" switch but there doesn't appear to be one currently. I am posting just because I am curious myself. As with all things- "To err is human, To forgive Divine" (to which I would amend) To truly foul things up; use a computer, it works every time.

carusonspacexp's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:54 AM
Uh last I checked "Separated" was one of a time to try to reconcile not go hog wild and yes while we are Open Minded Adults here we are for the most part Responsible and Moral whereas you are not in either of these categories. I would suggest a posting in Craigs List under whatever category would be appropriate for Swingers and hope you don't get blessed. But than again maybe it would straighten your willie out. Long story short I and several other Real Men want a RELATIONSHIP not a fling and I am not passing judgment but rather stating what is moral and correct. Call me old school but ethics need to be taught at every age I guess.