Community > Posts By > almost8

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:08 PM
During the war, the enemy was planning on executing 52 POWs, including 3 females..a brunette, a redhead, and a blond, in front of a firing squad.

A fellow POW told the other POWs that the enemy are deathly afraid of natural disasters. Just scream out a natural disaster before they get ready to shoot..the enemy will get scared and run away, you then can get free and run away also.

Remembering what this fellow POW said, the brunette was put in front of the firing squad first.
As the enemy got in position, they began the commands "ready, aim"...and right at that point, the brunette screams out "tornado!!". This scaring the enemy to death, they take off for the hills..the brunette then gets free and escapes.

After the enemy feel it's safe to come back, they then put the redhead up in front of the firing squad. Once again they commenced with "ready, aim"..and at that point, the redhead hollers "earthquake!!!". This again scares the enemy to death, they once again go running for the hills, allowing the redhead to escape.

After the enemy feels it's safe to return, they once again commence with the next executions. But this time they decide to execute all the remaining 50 POWs at one time. Well the blond thinking she was smarter and better looking than than the rest, besides having an incredibly loud voice, she convinces rest of the POWs to let her scream out the natural disaster. She promises to yell so loud, that the enemy will be so frightened that they may never come back.

The enemy then lines up all 50 POWs, with 50 enemy soldiers all having rifles, waiting for the commands. And finally..the commands commence.."ready, aim"...and right at that point, the blond with a big grin on her face screams louder that she has ever screamed in her life "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:48 PM

Here's a little something off the wall I came up with tonight. Maybe it's me that's not all there..you know..to come up with stuff like this, lol.

You might not be all there....

If you own a german sheperd that chases parked cars, and then wonder why he now has a pug nose.

If your barber is a 24/7 shaky sloppy drunk, and crack head, and you wonder why there are always zig zags and deep gashes in your head after he's thru.

If you walk a weiner dog on a logging chain and live in fear that he will snap it in two if he sees a cat.

If you play russian roulette with a suicidal friend, that has a six shooter, that you know is loaded with 6 bullets, and you insist on going first.

If you go to the fanciest restaraunt in town, and try and park your AMC Pacer right up there with the Porsches, and then wonder why a wrecker is trying to tow your vehicle before you even get it parked.

If you go to the zoo, and notice people are pointing and staring at you instead of at the animals.

If you now go around buying for half price, used lottery tickets that didn't win, thinking your chances will be doubled, since you used to pay full price for them when you weren't quite as smart and your odds weren't quite as good.

If you go bungee jumping with a logging chain.

If you find idiotic things written on bathroom walls, then think it's only a mere coincedence that that person's name written on the walls, has the exact same name and phone number as you.

If you ride a moped and are as happy and proud as can be that all the biker chicks are smiling and waving at you all the time, when in reality, they're not smiling and waving to you at all, they're hysterically laughing at you, and flipping you off.

If you get mad at your dog for going to the bathroom outside.

If you put your arm into a nestfull of rattle snakes, just to see whichones don't bite.

If you take a hot chick to the most elite restaraunt in town, and then try to pay your tab with foodstamps, because you left your twenty piggy banks full of pennies in the car, and your hot date refuses to go get them for you.

If you make a first date with a hot chick, then arrive at her house with an armfull of vcr tapes of reruns of Gomer Pyle, and proudly enquire.. Shazam!..where's the vcr?

If you go to flea markets early early..trying to get there before some other idiot buys all the good 8 track tapes.

If you just got back from fishing, and you offer hookers slimy catfish in exchange for sex.

If you're in a war, and you throw sticks of dynamite at the enemy, and then the enemy lights them for you, and throws them back.

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:51 PM
Hi everyone. I'm brand new here. I've never been in a forum like this before. I am a member of several forums on the web, just not one like this, where you try and meet people. I mean..on those forums, I meet people all the time, but only in relation to whatever is being discussed in the threads. Just not on a personal level tho, like trying to get to know one another a little better. With that in mind, I'm not sure what to expect here. I guess time will tell.