Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:46 AM
Dead boring. No picture and no description. Would you show attention to a half arsed effort?

no photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:43 AM
Yawn

no photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:41 AM
Brilliant. All the best.

no photo
Wed 01/06/21 01:18 AM
In closing,perhaps its a failed discussion.
If a woman wants to wear "makeup"then thats her choice, dress "sexy" thats her choice. For the man its a double edge sword, compliment her platonically..."that dress suits you" or " lovely eyeliner" and you are branded either a pervert or get a "thankyou" in return.
Do nothing and expect nothing in return. Goes for both sides.

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 05:02 PM
Look at the price of makeup. Proof enough!

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 05:02 PM
The manufacturer makes you believe you need there brand of makeup to morph you into a super model. Not the end user.

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 01:32 AM
It wont end. Sad but true.

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 01:30 AM
New Zealand. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 01:27 AM
To lazy to take a photo above the breast line and then to exhausted to write a profile.
As for geographically challenged as in London Australia, well thats another level again.

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 01:23 AM
Up to the woman I believe. The whole cosmetic industry is geared towards making woman someone they are not.
Why?
Not to make them feel better but to make money. Pure and simple.
Personally I prefer a woman with minimal or no makeup if dating. Purely because it conveys two things...1. She is proud of her looks and hides nothing, 2. She is conveying to me or her partner "this is me". No camouflage, no insecurities, proud confident and self assured. We all have imperfections but how many of us can see pass them and still relish life?

no photo
Thu 10/29/20 11:36 PM
As I roll around the floor...wood is slang for dick. Genitals would literally "knock on wood."

no photo
Thu 10/29/20 11:31 PM
Fishlips is practiced by every third woman as if it makes them magically slimmer.
Curiousity now...do men "fishlip"?

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 04:01 AM
Widowed nurses from Perth , Australia working in Ghanaian hospitals did a good session a while back.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 03:59 AM
No photo and "ask me later"...like ffs why have a profile?

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 03:57 AM
Personality if it encompasses empathy spirituality and character.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 03:47 AM
Protect the baby... nothing else matters. Then, and only then, if you have the emotional resource, help your partner. A 10 month old is 100% dependent on a nurturing environment.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 03:43 AM
Your child revelation is filtering out incompatible woman. They are the ones not for you, but one or more will invariably come along perhaps with children and it will be a delightful match. Time is your biggest stress....where is she? And your biggest assett...she is not the one.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 03:39 AM
I have 5 ... firstly you love your child and that is paramount. Secondly don't put a time expectation on your match..she willl come and may be as old, older than you with a child of age similar to yours. Look at clubs or groups that interest you and expand your scope of potential friends. Often your character is displayed not so much by you, but by how your potential partner sees your childs relationship with you...her dad. All the best.

no photo
Sat 01/04/20 11:52 PM
Unanswerable...when does a girl become a woman, ditto boy to man.
I know some woman who cannot boil water without burning it and some girls who have had an abusive childhood showing true resilience and commendable maturity and empathy.

no photo
Sat 01/04/20 11:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/04/20 11:47 PM
Don't bullpat, moan about your past and listen...with your phone turned off.

Previous 1 3