Community > Posts By > Tribbles

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 08:05 PM
You mean it's not customary for a dookie cover candy cane to come with a fart flavored fruit cake?!

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:57 PM
Well, how do you feel about a dookie stained candy cane?! sick

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:41 PM

no photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:36 PM
That depends, where exactly did this candy cane come from?!

no photo
Tue 12/20/11 09:20 AM
Ha!

It's 80° and not a cloud in the sky here today.

Which kinda worries me because if we keep getting inundated with all this sunshine, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to spend Christmas in shorts and flip-flops. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:37 PM
Steel toe flip-flops and a t-shirt that says, "Put on your seat belt… I wanna try something."

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:27 PM
Captain Cooter!

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:14 PM
Scallywags

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:35 PM
Farfegnugen

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 09:11 PM

hate to sound terrible... but i would have a hard time dating guy without a car... if we go anywhere, i dont want to be stuck driving all the time... gas is to expensive for it to all fall on me... and, sorry, but i'm not biking 10 miles to get to the date location... I know it doesnt seem fair, and its not what you wanted to hear... sorry flowerforyou

But what if it was a tandem bike?

And at the very least, what if someone was willing to put a pillow in the basket on their three-wheeled bicycle for you to sit on while they peddled?!

If that's a problemo, I'm sure a moped wouldn't be out of the question, would it?! I'll even pay for the 73¢ worth of gas it would take to treat you to the dollar menu of your choice.

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:41 PM

Seriously? I'm getting the feeling this is the trick to true attraction. They always say personality but more I see A LOT of good looking (up for debate, prerequisites: hot body (six-pack), nice jawlines) people with head shots in their pockets walking around with each other on the streets. I wonder what else they have in common with each other besides doing the nasty.

Ehhh...LA tears

Since this is nothing but stereotypical nonsense, I think you're just mad because you can have what it is you seek. indifferent

Not even the slightest but thanks for playing babe. :wink:

Oops, I meant "can't have."

Just curious, but why even bother worrying about other people's sexpoilts?

I mean, if you can't shake it like a salt shaker you're not shallow... you're on the deep end, no?

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 07:57 PM

Wha?

I would raise my glass of aged bong water to make a toast, but I don't have any bread.

Will a bagel with cream moon cheese do?

no photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:41 PM

Seriously? I'm getting the feeling this is the trick to true attraction. They always say personality but more I see A LOT of good looking (up for debate, prerequisites: hot body (six-pack), nice jawlines) people with head shots in their pockets walking around with each other on the streets. I wonder what else they have in common with each other besides doing the nasty.

Ehhh...LA tears

Since this is nothing but stereotypical nonsense, I think you're just mad because you can have what it is you seek. indifferent

no photo
Thu 12/15/11 03:27 PM

Just checkIng back to see if I've been mooned. Apparently not. grumble

If it's any consolation, you're more than welcome to pull my finger.

no photo
Wed 12/14/11 12:33 PM
I was sooo high earlier that it was suggested to me that I should do something about it.

So I did...

I got low, made money, and busted cohones. smokin

no photo
Thu 12/08/11 06:32 PM
I was so scared once that I actually called the doctor. You know what he said to me?

He said, "no matter what you try to do you're gonna die eventually."

After that, I picked up organized origami.

So instead of stop, drop, and roll...

I now stop, drop, and fold. smokin

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 05:34 PM
Edited by Tribbles on Wed 12/07/11 05:35 PM

Silly.
The Czech is in the mail.

Is that BEfore, or after dinner? :tongue:

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 05:08 PM
Personal Czechs can't be cashed.

Try swiping a credit card thru his butt crack.

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:22 PM
First person to successfully read her lips gets a prize...

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:02 PM
Edited by Tribbles on Wed 12/07/11 12:03 PM