Community > Posts By > Lmstwins

Lmstwins's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:05 PM
ok...heres you a heehee haha i have 5 yr old twin boys....in kindergarten...named matt and chris...ok..picked them up from school..matt is telling me about this girl in his class that kissed his friend michael on the playground...matt says..if she thinks im handsome and tries to kiss me....im going to run..

then chris...well if she thinks im handsome and wants to kiss me...im going to stand still....after a verrrryy long pause finishes by saying...that way, maybe she want see me....

I thought...yea right..see...chris is a big flirt!

Lmstwins's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:58 PM

I stand up and give u a round of applause!!!
well thank you VERY much...you have to be strong minded and no matter what...its your kids that matter!

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:57 PM
when you find one let me know where you found him maybe there will be another... my bf of 10 mos steady but known him for years...just broke up with me because as he told me>> he cant handle my kids!...i have a 16 yr old son and 5 1/2 yr old twin boys, ive been divorced for 2 yrs.

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:45 PM
i dont think they need both...but it depends on the mental state...for ex. in my case i have 5 yr old twin boys....their dad lets them watch horror movies to the point that when they come home after the weekend they are scared to sleep in their bed and want to know where i am literally every 2 mins.. i have talked to him til im blue in the face and he keeps on...the last time i looked at him and said i thought we talked about this hes reply was...well i just do it to show you i can......WTH.. soo hes doin things to get to me weve been divorced for 2 yrs. but its hurting the boys. and he doesnt care so..he dont see the boys and they are getting better mentally and psyically oh but i have complete sole and physical custody with him having every other weekend but..seeing how i have complete...whether he likes it or not what i say goes if he hurts me...then fine but better leave the boys out of it and stop hurting them! this is just a pinch of what ive been thru with these twins and their dad!

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:25 PM
i am single because im a headstrong, independent female and i speak my mind and most guys cant handle it, i dont candy coat anything i say it like it is if i hurt your feelings im sorry but i would rather have honesty, (then make up later)Plus i dont brush my kids off, my kids are my life and if you wanna be in my life you take it all or nothing!

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:18 PM

this question is mainly for the separated couples who have joint custody and parent their children in different homes, but i'd love to hear the thoughts of anyone who can offer some advice.

what do you do when the father (or mother) parents their child in a way that differs greatly from the other?

i'm talking (in this instance only) of discipline. what if the other parents tries to thwart your every attempt to discipline in an effort to either appear like the good parent and have the children like them best and/or in an attempt to turn them against you?

although it's possible to discipline only within your home, and allow the other parent to raise the children as they see fit in their home, what happens if the discipline needs to overlap, such as revoking telephone priviledges, for example, and the other parent just caves in to what the kid asks (demands)?

i'm really curious as to how other parents deal with these types of situations.

Paper....hun.. its hard, i hard time with things like this with my step kids... about all you can really do is try to discuss the situation of y the "grounding" is being done and how he needs to back you for the sake of respect. however, in the end whether he does or not...unfortunatly you cant control and he doesnt follow through then just make sure it resumes once the kid or kids are home. and dont deduct the time of punishment due to them not being with you

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:09 PM

I let my children know that I am their Mom not their friend.
I tell them I wasn't put on this Earth for you to like me, you have rules to follow or you pay the consequences.

That usually sets them on the straight and narrow.

Because.......

they know Mom is nuts:laughing:
and doesn't playnoway
my kids know im their mom however i like for them to know that i am also their friend..i like to know that my kids can come to me about anything and not be afraid that im going to freak out for ex. my 16 old son... he knows how i feel about drinking...however... i know kids are going to experiment.. and i want him to know that whether its him or friends hes with and someone has drunk something...i want him to know he can pick up the phone and call me and me handle it responibly so NO one gets hurt, rather than him or someone be drinking and driving and someone get hurt or worse killed because he was scared to call mom.

Lmstwins's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:36 PM

Jefferson here..
Dude....we're playing jefferson high on sept. 12 at 730pm football

Blue Ridge, Ga here.....Fannin Co Rebels!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:51 PM
im sorry for you loss...i just lost my mamaw on july 15th was the last of my grandparents...I saw her everyday.... my prayers are with you and your family!flowerforyou

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:47 PM
i have dated both...but i liked the younger ones just to hang with and party and have fun...i also like to do that with the older ones however i prefer the older man, more mature attitudes!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:30 PM
have to say mmm huh.... facial hair suits ya!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:27 PM
January 4, 1971 = im 37

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:57 PM
hello queenbee!flowerforyou

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:12 PM
have 3... a heart with my oldests name on my shoulder blade, a rose on my ankle, mickey mouse on my chest...going to get 2 more hearts with my twins names.

Lmstwins's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:54 PM

That's really SAD but,the kids are more importaint & I raised 2 girls on my own without a MAN & they both are on there own & indapendent! So you really don't NEED a mAN in your life until your JOB is done! Best of luck to you flowerforyou

know that..ive never "needed a man" i have always done everything that needs to be done, but, its nice to have a man around...lol.....i have a 16 yr old son too that ive raised by myself and now doing it with the twins...

Lmstwins's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:40 PM

wow, thats alot to deal with but yea your kids are more important, dont you think it may had been to soon for him to live with you, and he may love you but he doesnt have patient with himself as he needs to understand the issue especially for what happen with the one child, not only the kids but u also should seek counseling, and if he really cares he would go as well, but i dont feel that it would last much longer

oh honey hes done hit the road...as far as him living with me...ive known the man for 30 yrs. Hes like part of the family or was..we were slowly into seeing each other when i found about the molesting so he knew what he was getting into and the boys are seeing a psycologist.i told him then if he wanted to stop i would understand but he said no it just made him love me that much more for being so strong. BUT oh well...my kids are my world and my life!

Lmstwins's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:25 PM
this is the comment i got last night from the guy that ive been with for almost 10 mos. and has told me he would marry me at the drop of a hat if i would, and that he loves me more than anything...>>>but, he cant handle my 5 yr old twin boys "they get on his nerves" and keeps sending them to their room. Keep in mind he has been living with us. my kids come first and he gets upset easy no hes never even yelled at them certainly never a laid a hand on them. They boys really like him but hes biggest prob is they wont mind him all the time..and i do correct them when they wont but heck they dont even mind me most of the time but...they are just 5 and they will be boys. I love my bf but, my kids come first and they have been thru alot one of which was molested by his 15yr old half bro.while in his fathers care. 1 yr ago in oct. all this just breaks my heart. sorry...just had to type something and have a little release..

I NEED A REAL MAN!

Lmstwins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:34 PM

laugh laugh laugh my point exactlylaugh laugh laugh

Bell south mobility????
BellSouth Mobility was a mobile phone network operated by the American landline telephone company BellSouth. It was founded in 1984 during the breakup of AT&T, which included dividing Advanced Mobile Phone Service, Inc. among the Baby Bells. It ran AMPS and D-AMPS across most of the territory covered by the BellSouth landline company. In 2000, it became part of the Cingular Wireless network, and the BellSouth branding was dropped.

BellSouth Mobility logo, until 2000As now part of AT&T Mobility, BSM is known as BellSouth Mobility, LLC d/b/a Cingular Wireless.

if at all possible see if you can look past the phone company name and see if you can understand the possible life saving information..

Lmstwins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:25 PM

Bell south mobility????
BellSouth Mobility was a mobile phone network operated by the American landline telephone company BellSouth. It was founded in 1984 during the breakup of AT&T, which included dividing Advanced Mobile Phone Service, Inc. among the Baby Bells. It ran AMPS and D-AMPS across most of the territory covered by the BellSouth landline company. In 2000, it became part of the Cingular Wireless network, and the BellSouth branding was dropped.

BellSouth Mobility logo, until 2000As now part of AT&T Mobility, BSM is known as BellSouth Mobility, LLC d/b/a Cingular Wireless.

Lmstwins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:19 PM
you must know about*77

I knew about the red light on cars, but not the *77. It was about 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon, and Lauren was driving to visit a friend. An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. *Lauren's parents have always told them never to pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road , but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc. *

Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called * 77 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars near where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her along with the unmarked car behind her.

One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes, including previous Impersonating an Officer charges.

I never knew about the*77 Cell Phone feature, but especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going to a safe &quiet place. You obviously need to make some signals that you acknowledge them (i.e. put on your hazard lights) or call *77 like Lauren did.

Too bad the cell phone companies don't generally gi ve you this little bit of wonderful information.

*Speaking to a service representative at BellSouth Mobility confirmed that *77 was a direct link to state trooper info in all states. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about *77.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25