Lmstwins's photo
Fri 04/08/11 02:25 PM
waving Blue Ridge, Ga here.. HIIIIIIII:banana:

Lmstwins's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:53 PM
surely!

Lmstwins's photo
Sat 08/07/10 10:52 PM
add a movie title changing any 1 word to penis!

James and the giant penis (james and the giant peach)

Made of Penis (made of honor)

penis locker (hurt locker)

penis lake (sams lake)

27 penises (27 dresses)

Lmstwins's photo
Sat 08/07/10 10:42 PM
hot wheels cars, boats, dinosaurs, and monster trucks!!

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:18 PM
#7.. genuine smile..doesnt look much like a fake one! :)

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:12 PM
nope I didnt say a word..lol..did anyone hear me say anything???

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:04 PM

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:03 PM
drinks waving hello everybody!!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:22 PM
hello

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:19 PM
cheek :)

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:53 PM
Hey cowboy and welcome back home...sorry to say i live in north ga but hollar at me sometime if you wanna talk. Very proud of all you guys and girls for everything you do! flowerforyou drinker

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:09 PM
is it morning or night?>> damn, i cant tell if im coming or going!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:04 PM
hello hello!

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:58 PM
of course twins come early... but...they were born in Dec werent due til Feb..they did an amneo to check for lung developments one was fine the other wouldnt be..but they still had to take them one was in the regular nursey while the other was on life support and in the NICU for several weeks...weight wise was fine they weight 6,5 and 6,10 it was the 6,10 that was sickly.but..shes right, i couldnt hold him for some time and its very stressful and hard, and hurtful to know they are in that situation and knowo you cant do anything but pray, but just be strong and whisper to it let it know your there and loved and i sat and of course said prayers in his ear and sang to him, hes is perfectly fine now and almost 6yr old and is the lovingest of the 2. My heart goes out and wish you all the very best and ill tell you what... THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE ROCKS! I wouldnt have been able to go thru what i went thru without them either!

Lmstwins's photo
Tue 09/23/08 07:09 PM
North ga here born and raised!

Lmstwins's photo
Tue 09/23/08 07:03 PM
UGA GO DAWGS!!!

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:23 PM
some say i have a drinking problem....but i dont think soo... i drink, i get drunk, i fall down, NO PROBLEM! But seriously>>

im told my problem is im too independent, head strong, get attached easily, and i dont have perfectly behaved quiet 5 yr old twin boys that wont even mind all the time! Go figure!

Lmstwins's photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:46 PM
ok....my dad bought a 1980 eagle bus that has the famous rolling stones emblem on the top, it was in movie but we cannot find out what movie it was...of course it was an areal view of the top of the bus, but if anyone can help with suggestions i would be greatful,,,there has been a few i have been told about (dont know which ones now) but i have checked them out and it has failed me. ssooo open to suggestions! thanks

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:42 PM
oh and as far as taking him to court to make sure he DOESNT get them for overnight...i dont have to..and they do not go, if he dont like it then he can take me to court, but, i know he wont because HIS then 15 yr old son molested one the then 4 yr old twins while in his care and got away with it, because neither state of ga or tn wanted to claim jurisdiction over the matter since it happened in Tn and all the boys live in GA... i dont think he really wants to argue with me to much, thats where the other lawyer comes in...with the whether he likes it or not what i say goes..since i DO HAVE SOLE LEGAL AND SOLE PHYSICAL CUSTODY. like i said earlier all that other stuff was just a pinch of what ive been through!flowerforyou

Lmstwins's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:32 PM
daniel hun...i promise you ..i do know how to read and unless you have SEEN my divorce papers you can not tell me i do not have sole legal and sole physcial custody thats a quote unquote from my divorce papers

"The court awards custody of the the children of the parties as follows: sole legal and sole physical custody is hereby awarded to the mother, Leann Michele Scott, with the father, James D. Scott having every other weekend visitation with the said minor children of the parties" so ordered and decreed this 29th day of June, 2006.

so there.! dont tell me what i do and do not know...im the one with the papers...and thank you...i have had a different lawyer since...and everything is correct. :)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25