Community > Posts By > shekargan

shekargan's photo
Sun 09/12/10 04:10 AM
If God is one why do we need so many religons which exists around the world.

shekargan's photo
Tue 08/24/10 04:20 AM
i am new to this. What do you really mean by dating. will anyone help me out pls.

shekargan's photo
Sun 08/15/10 02:41 AM
Ho really sorry to read it. He has given up to terorists with fear of another strike. It is really a sad day Obama.

shekargan's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:33 AM
Please rate me but pls be honest in doing so.

shekargan's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:28 AM
Pls do not be lesbians or gay bacause men and women are interdepended, tha what i belive.

shekargan's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:23 AM
I am really confussed madam. People around think friendship has a gender. If you are fortunate you will get it, comeon be honest.

shekargan's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:00 AM
Edited by shekargan on Mon 03/01/10 08:11 AM
OOOOOOOOOPs, i am just thinking how to answer all of you in one comment. There is a theroy. will you belive in God or not. So we have two questions, yes or not.

If you think God exists, you will enjoy the bliss. On the otherhand if he does not exit, you have nothing to lose.

If you think God does not exist? What will you do?

I really know so many of you are offended. Please post you opinoin, i really welcome it. Bye.

shekargan's photo
Tue 02/23/10 11:13 AM
You are right. Go through the profiles irrespective of genders, it is really shocking. Everyone are separeted and they want to meet soulmate it seems. It really sounds funny. Does that carry any sense man. Everyone have to understand that whether marriage or friendship, it should be for a lifetime otherwise just keep awaya.

shekargan's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:29 AM
happy c'mas to u marie and all the members of M2.