Community > Posts By > shyguy4christ

shyguy4christ's photo
Tue 11/17/09 10:34 PM
darn...too far away :P

shyguy4christ's photo
Tue 11/17/09 09:06 PM
I know I'm being impatient. I guess I just wish that for once you could send
a mail, get a response and keep talking. This one really cute girl just dropped communication on me all a sudden. It's very frustrating.

lol I used to love Maiden..Somewhere in Time was my favorite.. :P
Deja Vu!

shyguy4christ's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:55 PM
I'm not getting much response from women around my age or younger...it seems mostly older women contact me. I'm so confused. Is it because I'm Christian? Or looking for a serious relationship? Am I unattractive to 20sih year olds? This online dating thing is reallly depressing me :/

shyguy4christ's photo
Tue 11/17/09 10:04 AM
Hey there. Your profile's a little light. Try to make it a least seven sentences long lol. Talk about more of your interests and what you are looking for. See if you can get more variety of pics too! Outdoors, ect.

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:30 PM
Wow thanks for all the responses! It seems I need to continue with the searches lol. Best of luck to you all!

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:30 PM
Wow thanks for all the responses! It seems I need to continue with the searches lol. Best of luck to you all!

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:28 PM

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:13 PM
Good pics, nice hair in the last one :)
Say more about yourself and what you're looking for!
I've read time and again to treat these profiles like
you are selling a product! Entice men to be interested in you lol.

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:10 PM
You're a beautiful girl :P
Too bad you live so far away lol

shyguy4christ's photo
Mon 11/16/09 07:55 PM
I'm kinda tried of the whole search/mail/no response thing lol. I know that women tend to get ALOT of mail, but how often do you all search profiles? On the few sites I'm on, women seldom (but do) contact me. Do you ever not mail a guy you are interested in for any reason?

shyguy4christ's photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:01 PM
Oh bust..this is going to be awkward! I messaged this girl only once..I was just trying out some ninja skills :P

shyguy4christ's photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:33 PM

Awesome thanks! I just don't want to come off like a stalker lol.
You can stalk me ANYTIME........lol :wink: flowerforyou

lololol

shyguy4christ's photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:09 PM
Awesome thanks! I just don't want to come off like a stalker lol.

shyguy4christ's photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:02 PM
I went in stealth and added a few favorites. My actvity said I had sent a message to these people...and my sent mail shows mail to the people I add as favorites! Don't tell me they're going to be notified!

shyguy4christ's photo
Fri 11/13/09 02:41 PM
Be creative with your mail and don't be discouraged if you don't get a reply. Welcome to online dating. :)

shyguy4christ's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:20 PM
I agree. Men are easy to exploit most of the time..especially as soon as the woman gets intimate and personal. Keep your guard up dude.

shyguy4christ's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:17 PM
Miko, I was just involved in a date scam with a "girl" that moved WAYYY top fast with me. Go with your gut instinct. If she starts asking for money, well, it's obvious. Does she talk with poor grammar? That is another red flag. There are scammers on this site..I was contacted by a very attractive Russian girl,only for her profile to be deleted hours later.

By the way..are you Finnish? :)

shyguy4christ's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:48 PM
Nice profile in my opinion. You have great pics too! Write just a little more about yourself and what you are looking for.

shyguy4christ's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:46 PM
Edited by shyguy4christ on Thu 11/12/09 01:46 PM
lol yeah dude I feel your pain. I get mutual matches..send an email..and get no response. It Sucks. Alot. For men, it seems we have to take the initiative and risk rejection and no replies back. Some girls get TONS of messages, so me and you are just one of dozens, hundreds even! Chin up and go for it dude!

shyguy4christ's photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:33 AM
Yo dude. Best of luck to you! People on here are pretty cool so far.

Previous 1