Community > Posts By > CathyLyn

CathyLyn's photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:16 PM
Edited by CathyLyn on Mon 08/09/10 08:16 PM
((laughs)) I'm in the Heart of Hosuton....

CathyLyn's photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:14 PM
Sadly, there never seems to be much activity in the Houston's Threads.

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:07 AM
hum: I haven't checked in for a few months. I can see not much as changed. This isn't a good thing, People!!! I read about people wanting this and that, but I see no change? what's up with that?
I don't know about you, but....... I've come to know, that if you want something, you have to make it happen. Or wait for it to happen, ((laughing)) you will be still be here waiting for it to happen.... ha! get off the duff, and make it happen. Live, love and laugh......

((smiles))

Htown is a busy town, full of fun for every venue of tastes. What are you waiting for? It to come to you? ((laughing)) Won't happen. If it does...... wheeew, now that's scary, check your wallet, your food pantry, is your vehicle still there?

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:57 PM
((laughing)) too funny!!!!

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:18 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Wed 02/24/10 09:20 AM
This Friday at 9pm, join me at the Club Tropicana (http://www.clubtropicanahouston.com) for a bit of dance: Latin mix DJ 10:00pm and band at 11pm...

If you get there before 10pm ladies free, you guys only $7.00 after that it's $10.00 for both genders.

Get those dancing shoes on and come out and dance. Doesn't matter if you don't know how to salsa. Your feet will know what to do :-) Just feel the music have some fun. On the weblink (above) there is a music mixer there on the left, click on it, hear the music. aww!! erotica, fabulouse fun....:smile:

Cat

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:14 AM
Hi Everyone :-) sand, surf, sunshine (heat) is very welcomed.....Where are you Spring.......

how about a bit of salsa to get the blood pumping..hehe where's the grass skirts...and coconut tops...haha

CathyLyn's photo
Tue 02/23/10 11:24 PM
Tuesday night...... oops Wednesday morning...... :-0 already?
Hey Everyone... wake up!!! Time to Salsa or Zumba......
((smiles))

Who likes to Salsa?

Who likes to Zumba?

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:11 PM
It seems that's how it is on MINGLE......frustrated drool so much fun, and such a lively group... They are never here..... They are out and about enjoying life......pitchfork

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:09 PM
I know there has to be more Houston and Surrounding area people on Mingle....lol But where are they. noway

There's fun to be had.... Exploring to be done... Laughs....

I don't get it.....whoa slaphead

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:01 PM
laugh too funny

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:57 PM
What time does the sun go down on the Island.lol Every time I pop in to vist, everyone has gone to bed....sheesh

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:24 AM

I just got on this island drool

Welcome Sparkley.. you'll have some great fun here, these folks will warm your heart and bring a chuckle and smiles... big on jello shot, and plenty of coffee to share.... Looking foward in getting to know you
Catflowerforyou

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:23 AM

hmmmm...

Old Sage as Big Kahuna....

Some How I can see that being Old Sage..lol

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:17 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Thu 01/14/10 06:19 AM
Good morning Everyone.....:-)
It's another gorgeous day here in Houston, Texas. A bit of drizzle, but that's ok. At least it isn't ice and snow or cold cold cold.

Had a little freeze a few days in a row... froze some pipes, didn't have water for a day. Discovers heater cable, and that saved the day.

Now I have water once again. So I'm all smiles. Blowing pleasant wishes to my northern friends... there's no envy here, well wishes for a warming day.
Feel the love and the blessings of the day.
ciao ciao
Catflowers

CathyLyn's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:34 AM
Wow! is there anything that man can't do? ((smiles))

CathyLyn's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:29 AM
((laughing)) Sage didn't get the name Sage for nothing ladies. ((winks))
top of the morning to all on the Island.. Hope all are feeling the joy and love
Ciao ciao
Cat

CathyLyn's photo
Sat 01/02/10 06:42 AM
I hear a " Life Style Lift" is in order....

Me to....me to.... me to...

laugh

CathyLyn's photo
Sat 01/02/10 06:40 AM
((laughing)) too funny. Where on earth do you all get those cute graphics.....????

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 01/01/10 05:35 AM
I have so much to look forward too.....glasses

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 01/01/10 05:27 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Fri 01/01/10 05:28 AM
Thank you, Happy New Year to you too.... cool clock,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8