Community > Posts By > CathyLyn

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 12/11/09 05:55 AM
oh now that's just cute...lol I love fudge, but it never turns out right for me. once I found fudge in a box. made it and it was wonderful, Now I can never find it in a box anymore. ohwell

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 12/11/09 05:52 AM
Home made Wassle anyone?
drinker

CathyLyn's photo
Fri 12/11/09 05:51 AM
I love making Monkey Bread. It's always a winner at work, girly coffee meetings, and the grandkids love it too. It's so easy to make. now my grandkids love to make it themselves.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&va=monkey+bread+recipe&sz=all

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:38 AM
Gosh I haven't been back to Fla, since I moved in the 70's. I'm over due.. lol

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:27 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Thu 12/10/09 06:31 AM
At the Hideaway Every Tuesday evening. The Steaks are wonderful. The music, you just never know, for it is open mic... anyone can get up and play...

Wished I knew how to play a music instrutment.. lol But then I might run the crowd off.....lol

I usually try to post a link so you can view other info as well. especiall a map.:smile:
They also offer sauted mushrooms and onions as a topper.... oh yum.

I thought they came in a seperate bowl... they don't, it's a topper for the steak...

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:22 AM
yumm, making my sweet tooth go crazy., I like walnuts in mine..Ever try peanuts?

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:19 AM
Good morning to everyone.... tosses a warm blanky to each and everyone.. burrrr It's snuggle time...

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:17 AM
even in these tempatures? burrrr

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:11 AM
watches where she steps, holds nose and breath, wonders if you have to carry a chip bag, like we have to do when walking dogs....lol that's just ewww

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:02 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Thu 12/10/09 06:02 AM
Good morning

Talk about snow bunnies.... I've lived in Texas all my life. I don'tknow how anyone can get use to snow and ice. Burrr, Its not even snowing here (right now) but it's cold. lol I don't think I would want to even try to handle it up north..... lol I have a difficult time driving in the rain, let alone snow and ice. Just scary, and freezing toosies too. oh me. I commend you Snow Bunnies..

The whippie woosy-wa

CathyLyn's photo
Thu 12/10/09 05:46 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Thu 12/10/09 05:48 AM
burrr it's cold in this chicken coop, where's the coffee.... ((((((shiver,))))l((( shake)))))

Goood morinng everyone

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:46 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Wed 12/09/09 11:48 AM
Anyone have a recipe for instant Wassle? I use to have it, lost it during IKE... I usually make up a large batch, divide it into small containers, include the recipe for gifts at work.
thaks so much for adding to this Thread

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:06 AM
Edited by CathyLyn on Wed 12/09/09 10:06 AM
Here is absolute truth......

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:02 AM
I just had to share this.......

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:09 AM
Top of the morning to you Ms. Carol. Nice to see your smiling face.

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:04 AM
Whew, I get sea sick scrolling though the messages....lol

How in the world do you all do that...

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 05:56 AM
Poor baby, I would have probably had that same look on my face....lol

Good morning.

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 05:55 AM

KATZ! I found Tarzan hiding in your cake!

GIMME THE YELLOW CRAYON!!!!

Katz, You are too funny. What a clever woman... Happy belayed birthday.... Hope it was everything you wished for...flowerforyou pitchfork

CathyLyn's photo
Wed 12/09/09 05:45 AM
Good morning to all of you sweet people... :-)
Snow? I was watching it on TV.... I do not want to trade places. We had an itty bitty amount of snow the other day. That's good enough for me. Bless all of you that have to endure it. Oh my. burrr just watching it.
Have a blessed day try to stay safe and warm
Cat

CathyLyn's photo
Tue 12/08/09 02:59 PM
If anyone is interested, There is going to be an BLUES Music Open Mic Night starting at 9pm... http://www.yelp.com/biz/hide-away-on-dunvale-houston from 5pm till 11pm there will be a 16 oz RibEye steak dinner baked potatoe and salad offered for only $12.00.. great deal...Great music....Great fun and company
Hope to see you there...:banana: drinker happy