Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 08/03/20 01:56 PM
I'm talking about materialistic reasons. The notion of the kind of romantic love where you lose yourselves in each other has been lost in the scientification of love. These days love is rationalised too much and it's being standardised through analysis.

no photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:19 PM
It appears that modern society has analysed the concept of romantic love to death. There just isn't anymore poetry in love. These days it appears people love for a reason not for love's own sake.

no photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:48 AM
I don't know much about the dating site etiquette when you take an interest in someone and inbox them. But surely it's good manners to reply to someone who drops you a message wanting to chat. I don't know how someone expects to know a person enough from simply viewing their profile without taking the time to chat. What's the worst that can happen from being civil and replying to chat requests?

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 12:02 AM
Can a relationship survive an environment with toxic trust issues? Can there be love if one or both Can't take the other's word by faith and is constantly checking up on the other?

no photo
Mon 03/23/20 12:32 PM
If it were that easy there would be no divorces. I've come to the conclusion that either women don't know what they want or they are just too complicated for us men to understand.

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 10:15 PM
Love is irrational and escapes all logic just like all emotions. It's a form of insanity that afflicts us all. that's why we keep doing the same thing over and over again

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 10:09 PM
How hard can an emotional reaction be? Love is not hard. It's just painful sometimes. Matters of the heart are always hard to rationalize but simple when accept them as fact.

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 10:03 PM
How hard can an emotional reaction be? Love is not hard. It's just painful sometimes.

no photo
Sat 03/14/20 04:57 AM
You forget trust issues. I think a relationship is based on trust and if it lacks trust it's doomed