Community > Posts By > DoDmember

DoDmember's photo
Mon 02/08/10 05:23 PM
you'd be suprised what you can suvrive if you have even a little food and water.

DoDmember's photo
Mon 02/08/10 05:19 PM

im just a sweet guy who loves to surf and play sport looking to meet a baby gurl to hang with hope i here back from yas later my angels.

good luck your going to need it!

DoDmember's photo
Sun 02/07/10 03:16 PM
athorities now say 5 people were killed. blast blamed on gas leak.

DoDmember's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:40 PM
Middletown Connecticut today a massive explosion occured at local power plant. the plant was still under construction but nearly finished. athorities say 11 people were hurt and that an unknown number were killed. no one lost power because the plant had yet to come online. at this time there is no reasion to suspect terrorism but this is breaking news so many aspects of this story are subject to change. for more information see http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/07/connecticut.explosion/index.html?hpt=T1.

DoDmember's photo
Fri 02/05/10 11:09 PM
when i was 16 i got stranded on the side of a mountian in washington state all night. it was so cold i almost frose to death. i dont know how i made it through that night. an experence like that gives you some idea of how important life is.

DoDmember's photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:38 PM
today several beaches in southern israel were closed because at least two barrels of explosives washed ashure. the isreali government is also reporting two explosions at sea. the target of the attacks is unknown. it could be the israeli navy or civilian ships or they could be trying to kill tourists on the beaches of israel when they wash ashue. but the barrels could turn up anywhere in the region including muslim countries such as egypt, lebanon, and posably even turkey. hamas is considered the group most likely to have carried out the attack but denies responsibility. for more information see http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703338504575041521232295824.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsThird

DoDmember's photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:25 PM
yea pats of it are about race but not on our side. in darfur the arab muslims are killing the blacks by the tens of thousans every year since 2003. and thats just 1 example.

DoDmember's photo
Sat 01/30/10 05:49 PM
i got a good lead in the last few days it only took 4 months of sifting through scamers and dead profiles.

DoDmember's photo
Sat 01/30/10 04:32 PM

I am truly puzzled. How can some commit to one on a website with not even meeting them, and better yet not meeting them for a few months down the road?

You may miss an opportunity walk right in front of you, and better yet the online person may either ditch or not be who you thought they were...

I just dont get it...maybe its me

im surrounded by nothing but old people so i had to reach out to other towns so its this or nothing thats why.

DoDmember's photo
Sat 01/30/10 01:51 PM
this is strange after all you'd think to bin laden Kyoto would be just another jewish consperacy. i guess any issue that makes look bad is good enough for him.

DoDmember's photo
Fri 01/29/10 03:09 PM
im glad the jury didnt buy his bs excuse for this. this was an act of terrorism i'll bet if he had killed a senator everyone would have recognised it as such!

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/27/10 06:48 PM
lonely. why else would i be here anyway?

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/27/10 06:14 PM
there not baned here but if they actualy practiced what they preach they would not be members here.

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/27/10 05:49 PM
Edited by DoDmember on Wed 01/27/10 06:15 PM
i find it odd that some members here talk like religious extreemists in the topic sections. but if they were actualy fundamentalists they wouldnt have accounts here. there just hipacrits who want it both ways. i know im going to get some hate mail for this one but i dont care. i say they need to pick a side. no matter how you try to jusafy it this is against the fundamentalist teachings of any major religion. modeates need not send hate mail this dosnt apply to you.

DoDmember's photo
Thu 01/21/10 04:53 PM
still no clear motive given but the shooter was related to at least 3 of the people he shot so famaly problems will most likly turn out to be the motive.

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:02 PM
update: Christopher Speight, 39 gave himself up at dawn taday. the bomb squad detonated many bombs placed on the site of the killings by the shooter. still no clear motive reported.

DoDmember's photo
Tue 01/19/10 06:39 PM
update: AP has unconfermed reports of 8 people killed still no word an motive and no one arrested.

DoDmember's photo
Tue 01/19/10 05:27 PM
police in Appomattox Co., VA comfermed that a shooting caused several deaths. the exact number has not been released nor has the motive. the suspect is belived to be working alone and to be traped in a wooded area. his idenaty has not been released. duing the attack he shot at and hit a police chopper it made an emergcy landing and the oficers inside were ok. if anyone has information on this attack plese post links.

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:52 PM

Central Florida has had at least 5 or 6 major sinkholes open up over night."They" are blaming it on the citrus and strawberry growers for running their sprinklers to prevent damage from the freezing temps here.I think these sinkholes are somehow related to the Earthquake and not the farmers.

thats B.S.

DoDmember's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:26 PM
im concerned about landslides into the city because the landscape in Haiti is vary steep and they long since cut down all the forests that held the hill sides in place at least since the end of the ice age. about ten years ago Haiti was hit by a hurracane and all the rain caused massive landslides nation wide. somewhere around 3000 people died in that disaster. this earthquake will be much worse because the people had no warring.