akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:57 PM
NO WORK OVER HERE EITHER!

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:49 PM
i agree ...Josh is hot! hottie hot

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:29 PM
you just know! When you look in their eyes and see yourself...I know it sounds cheesy but it is true! Sooo true...I think that kind of love only happens once though. SOUL MATE!

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:02 PM
Yea, you are right but I don't really like Ohio sports EXCEPT for the cavs. I never got into the whole Buckeye thing. Overrated! haha I could be killed for saying that you know!

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:54 PM
Ew Gators! Boo....I am from Ohio. There is a born hatred by all Ohioans for the Gators! But yea, the game will be a good one. I like Ten coach. He's bad@%*

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:49 PM
i love Memphis but I am a bigger Ten fan. Can't wait for the game!

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:32 PM
I think I may be single for the rest of my life!! I blew it bigtime with a guy and I feel like that was my chance! Ugh....However, I realistically think I will end up with someone....it just takes a little bit of faith. Have faith in yourself....It should not be about materials that you have or do not have. It is the PERSON not the THINGS you will spend your life with. That is just my opinion. Good luck with everything.

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:19 PM
you look like a blast to hang out with! nice profile...:heart: :heart:

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:57 PM
Lovingmom, I think you sound very sweet and your kids should come first. I don't think that there should be such a thing as "random dating". If you are going to spend time with someone what is the point if you don't ever see yourself settling down with that person. Keep your standards high for yourself and for your kids.

akire's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:57 PM
Lovingmom, I think you sound very sweet and your kids should come first. I don't think that there should be such a thing as "random dating". If you are going to spend time with someone what is the point if you don't ever see yourself settling down with that person. Keep your standards high for yourself and for your kids.