Community > Posts By > soxfan94

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:09 PM
The caramel. Slightly tough on the outside, soft on the inside.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:09 PM

LOL!!! This guy at work acts all macho and even asks me if I want him to take my trash out. I told him one day that there weren't any rainbow brite panties in my drawer anymore.... he didn't get it.

Hahaha, well done.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:08 PM

no i,m saying the usa government will only attack countrys like iraq, because they no if they attack russia, they have same bombs as us in usa, and a bigger army.

Exactly, so that's intelligence in international politics, not being cowards. Also, there were far ranging consequences with Iraq...raning from their harboring of terrorists to their continued destabilization of the Middle East. Russia, although corrupt and increasingly powerful, is contained for the moment and the last thing we need to do is give them a reason to be any more belligerent towards us than they already are.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:02 PM

Amen! And I hate the ones that try to make you feel sorry for them. Life sucks @ss for everyone, the rest of us just reach in the drawer and put our big people underwear on and move on!

There's big people underwear?! Here this whole time I've been wearing my lucky Superman underwear hoping things would get better!

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:59 PM

How about those that say, "I don't know what to say" huh huh huh ohwell

"I hate describing myself in a box"

Yeah no kidding...we all hate it, but that's kinda all you've got online!

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:56 PM

yeh, he's a lyl different but hes got reasons behind it...its cool, just not sure id do it though..we'll see what the future holds...ya never know

No judgment, I was just thinking about how things might be tough for her having to grow up with a name like that.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:53 PM

I don't like it when guys describe themselves as nice.
or go on and on about how nice guys finish last.

Guys who lament about "nice guys" finishing last are usually the type of guys who have no backbone and just want to be whatever other people want from them. They think that's what a nice guy is. It's amazing how quickly things turn around for them once you explain to them that a true nice guy is someone who is considerate, but has their own interests and priorities.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:50 PM

but my "b/f" likes the name for a girl, militia dawn...gotta think on that one....if it happens that is..

Naming a girl "Militia"?

Yikes.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:49 PM
Sophie Brielle sounds great, I think.

But if you use Sophie, I don't think Zoey would work well as a middle name. Sophie Zoey is a bit repetitious with the endings.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:48 PM
Cliches and over-generalities.

"I love music". "No liars, cheaters, or jerks"

Thanks, those are both such revelations and really do wonders at describing you as an individual.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:47 PM
I pushed the button and elected him to office
He pushed the button and he dropped the bomb
You pushed the button and could watch in on the television
Those motherf**kers didn't last too long

I'm sick of hearing about the have and have not's
Have some personal accountability
The biggest problem with the way that we are doing things is
The more we let you have the less that I'll be keeping for me

Well I used to stand for something
Well I'm on my hands and knees
Turning in my god for this one
and he signs his name with a capital G

Don't give a sh*t about the temperature in Guatemala
Don't really see what all the fuss is about
Ain't gonna worry about no future generations
And I'm sure somebody's gonna figure it out

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You haven't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right...

But forgot what that could be
Theres a lot of me inside you
Maybe you're afraid to see

Well I'm on my hands and knees
Turning in my god for this one
and he signs his name with a capital G

- "Capital G", by Nine Inch Nails

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:39 PM

glasses But Georgia sent troops to Iraq. glasses They were on our side.glasses They helped usglasses

Well, what do you propose that we should do?

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:33 PM

it seems to me that the united states government are nothing but a bunch of bully's, they don't mind attacking a little country like iraq, but don't say anything to a super power like Russia, Russia has oil. so guess our government are just cowards

Are you implying that Iraq doesn't have oil?

noway

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:31 PM

bad in a very very good way !!!!devil

Hey guys, there are girls out there who GET it! There's hope! drinker

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:30 PM

if that means one recognized religion then no.America is all about the freedom to worship as you choose.

Secular means not religious.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:20 PM

I want them to all step forward....let us ladies take a look at the last od a dying breed:wink:

"The few remaining good guys in the world are a rare, unassuming type of man. They often will not respond directly to a challenge to present themselves, preferring instead to be coaxed out under the correct circumstances."

- From Wikipedia entry for "good guys"

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:12 PM

Yes, but do you shove them in people's faces is the question... laugh :tongue:

Only the lucky ones, I'm guessing.

:wink: laugh

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:11 PM
Woo fatalism! :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:09 PM

glasses Did Georgia support us in our time of need?glasses

I wish it were that simple. If it were two smaller countries fighting each other, and neither was an enemy of the United States, I would say that we should unequivocally support Georgia. However, with the current strained relationship of Russia and the USA, any military response will certainly be the tipping point of Russo-American relations and lead to disastrous results. There have been speculations that another cold war with Russia is already starting, so even diplomatic involvement by the US in this matter requires the utmost care.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:06 PM

I would die for your right to say that sir. Rather I agree or dis agree is so not the point........

LONG LIVE SAYING STUPID THINGS......is Jerry Springer on?laugh rofl I love to turn Jerry on so I can turn him offrofl shades

Honestly though, I have no right to free speech on this site. I would have a right to say that outside at a reasonable decibel level during a reasonable time of the day, but not here on this site. Everything on this site is simply a privilege granted by the owners.

Also, Voltaire wasn't an American so the quote, although noble and eloquent, doesn't quite fit American politics...particularly since most in the government don't feel that way.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25