Community > Posts By > soxfan94

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:19 AM

I want to go ... mmmmmm mmmmm I am hungrrrryyyyyy

Everyone to the steakhouse tonight! It's on me!*

*Offer only good in Philadelphia.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:18 AM

I'd say it's when a male deer is flating. Now, as to what flating is? It's when they get mad and poke your tires out with those horns.

Baaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha. laugh laugh Well done, I laughed out loud right then. drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:16 AM

This one... this one.... this one!!! Can I steal it?

What if I just cut and pasted it and start my own thread with it? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I?

Haha go for it. I hereby rescind all copyrights to it. laugh

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:13 AM

Soxie Dearie...

Want to sprinkle a little pixie dust on and head out for a filet and a Sam Adams? blushing

ihh56^%*kjb

Ahh, sorry about that...I drooled on my computer. happy

That is a wonderful, wonderful idea. I think I'll do just that at some point today. smokin

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:07 AM

I really like to have my steak grilled or at least seared really well on a hot skillet or fire. I think those names at restaurants (for the seasonings) are a riot, like "prairie dust" and such. laugh

Lilith you're killing me. Now I'm jonesin for a steak big time!

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:06 AM
something to do with an inflationary period, but stagnant business growth.

Or some combination of economic factors like that.

But I think it should mean a party where the ratio of guys to girls was even, but then kept getting higher and higher until there were way too many guys.

"The party was great until the stagflation kicked in, and we ended up with a sausage fest"

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:50 AM

I am obligated to try and help .. I took an oath .. and why wouldn't you ?? what diseases do you think that you are going to get from mouth to mouth or touching someone ??

Foot and mouth disease, obvi! :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:25 AM

blushing blushing blushing blushing

I like my meat rare. To overcook it is such a waste. If there is no pink to be seen, I'd really rather give it away. Dried out meat is like jerky on a plate. No?

Lol no need to talk to me about it...if my meat is brown anywhere except the very outside, it's overcooked. laugh

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:16 AM

Sometimes if you go against the grain, the cut of the meat gets much tougher, especially if you did not let it set the juices in and have a good cut to begin with. And then it's like sawing and sawing and you get nowhere and it starts to shred, plus it's all dry and dessicated. sick

Oh lilith, this is why everyone loves you. Using the word desiccated...awe inspiring. flowerforyou

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:13 AM
If it's the Millard Fillmore Memorial bridge, then consider it sold!

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:43 AM

He needs Johnny to pirate effectively ............ devil

Oh don't worry fade, I've got it covered...I know nothing if not how to pirate effectively! drinker smokin

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:32 AM
Great great band. If you like them, I'd suggest trying out Evans Blue. Not quite the same, but in the same vein. drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 12:02 AM

laugh laugh laugh

sorry, forgot the blam part. haven't learned the actions yet.

There's always an excuse. grumble

Have a nice night everyone, I'm turning in.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 12:01 AM
Later wonder.

BTW, you're funny every once in a while. But only sometimes.

Hahaha. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:59 PM

You're the one with the shotgun ready! Bucket getting in the way? Always a woman's job isn't it?

Oh sure...resort to nagging when there are treacherous alien dino-babies to be killed! So typical! explode

*BLAM*

Sheesh woman.

Curious - I have to go to sleep, please enjoy all the alien dino-babies you can eat...it's on me. Really. Eat up.

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:56 PM

I can't read wwwaaaaaaaasad

will someone teach me:cry:

I think the alien dino-babies already got to him!

Kasey, quick, the shotgun!!!

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:54 PM

damn it's just like the waltons round here....:smile:

the waltons happened to be a most excellent show in its time byn the way, where feelin and sayin the love was still cool....nice seein it is round here and why i just feel compelled to stick around.

No idea what the Waltons is/was, but there's plenty of love here. Make yourself at home. Here, have a drink. drinker

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:53 PM

no way, your song is
tequilla makes her clothes fall off!!! hahaha
jk jk

Deadly stop telling all my secrets lol!!!noway noway noway

Noted. :wink:

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:49 PM

what are we talking about here?:tongue:

Alien dino-babies, dude! Come ON!

*read the first post*

soxfan94's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:48 PM
Oh, right...beerlazy, if my invitation to pirating a small country wasn't welcome enough, then:

Welcome to JSH. Have a blast, and good luck! drinker

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next