Community > Posts By > Kitteh_Kat

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:36 PM

Yeah, probably bc it was you walking by the window ;)
*whistles and looks at the ceiling*

I KNEW IT!!!
I thought that I saw you throwing pebbles at the window ;)
Just so you know, it was franshade who broke the window throwing rocks at it, not me.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:30 PM

Yeah, probably bc it was you walking by the window ;)
*whistles and looks at the ceiling*

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:35 AM

Sorry about the double posts. My computer is acting up, and I got a little impatient...

You could've edited one of them to say the same thing :wink:
Naw. It's much more exciting for me to post, and see if it posts twice again. :P

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:31 AM
Sorry about the double posts. My computer is acting up, and I got a little impatient...

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:18 AM
Wow. Talk about taking interpretation of the law to a whole new level. As someone said earlier, she and her kid should be charged for peeping in his windows to begin with.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:18 AM
Wow. Talk about taking interpretation of the law to a whole new level. As someone said earlier, she and her kid should be charged for peeping in his windows to begin with.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:01 PM
Edited by Kitteh_Kat on Tue 10/20/09 02:01 PM

What would happen if they decided to allow a vaginal birth and something went wrong? Most likely the hospital would be looking at a lawsuit. I cannot blame the hospital at all in this. If any organization knows all too well about lawsuits they surely are the hospitals.

What the hospital should do is respect the patient's wishes, and have a surgical team ready to perform a c-section should the need to do so arise. I find it absolutely ridiculous that hospital policy supercedes a patient's wishes.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:34 AM

I prefer to support the troops in a manner that's tangible to them, and affects them directly by sending care packages and the like versus signing an online pledge. I feel like I'm actually doing something for them.

That's great that you do that and so do I. Signing a pledge is not a "bad" thing here.

Personally I don't even see why this is even an issue. spock

I agree that it's not a bad thing, and don't understand why it's an issue either. Just because it doesn't work for one person doesn't mean it shouldn't work for anyone else.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:44 AM

If it works for you then that's a great way to say thank you!

Exactly.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:40 AM
I prefer to support the troops in a manner that's tangible to them, and affects them directly by sending care packages and the like versus signing an online pledge. I feel like I'm actually doing something for them.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:47 PM

:thumbsup: gotcha. I assumed you were referring to the arguments used it here
Gotcha as well.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:20 PM

Thank goodness for a free Country to have all these opinions whether we like them or not :thumbsup:
Oh, great. Rhetoric. How original. *vomits*

not rhetoric. it's actually accurate. you haven't been in here more than how long??? I've seen this done...so it's not rhetoric
I guess I should have clarified that I was referring *American* rhetoric in particular. It really doesn't matter how long I've been here. It's not like this political forum isn't just like every other one when it comes to hacks spouting their bi-partisan ********.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:33 AM

I have noticed though that when one does not agree, some of the liberals on here misconstrue what was said and throw the race or hate card.

Thank goodness for a free Country to have all these opinions whether we like them or not :thumbsup:
Oh, great. Rhetoric. How original. *vomits*

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:58 AM

What this forum does espouse is selective memory and revisionist history.
Which isn't a trait unique to this particular forum.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:35 AM

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president.
You cannot deny that the divide is bigger than ever, and it started with Bush in 2004, and has carried over to Obama, who as far as I'm concerned is just another dirty politician... just like Bush and his predecessors.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:18 AM

The war that your upset about is actually Bush's doing, not obama's...
Got that right.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:17 AM

Obama was unfit and unqualified to even run for President. He admitted so in 2006. He has had only one meeting regarding Afghanistan, which lasted 20 minutes. He is an idiot and his lack of experience, knowledge and decisiveness is getting my friends killed.
We're talking about Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize here, not what he's doing in Afghanistan. Try to keep up.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:40 AM

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one then since I would consider it more along the lines of gangs targeting other gangs.

keep in mind....the article is saying select gangs in a select area...not all gangs ever where. the Feds were saying these particular gangs targeted one race. that is how the topic was applied.
Like I said... gangs targeting other gangs- if every Latin gang in the US were involved and were targeting every Black person in the US is when I would consider it ethnic cleansing.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:33 AM
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one then since I would consider it more along the lines of gangs targeting other gangs.

Kitteh_Kat's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:25 AM
I think the OP needs to look up the definition of "ethnic cleansing"...

1 3 Next