EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:48 PM
Hay guys,whats your take on the herb?

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:41 PM
Yep kids are buggers for the odd one out!,

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:40 PM
True i know,maby i should start my own range of vegie stuff,ICONIC BURGERS!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:35 PM
A little bit of enlightenment-im just smokeing on my bong,siting in the congo,playing on my drum like its a bongo,come along and have ago!on my drum,but,,play it like its a bongo,siting in the congo,if you like gettin stoned have a gooooo!,on my bong!yo,tho stay awayyy from my coconut tree!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:29 PM
OY!,MONKEY SOCKS!,STAY AWAY FROM MY COCONUT TREE!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:27 PM
Ha-GOOD POINT!,in not in denile as im raw now,but yes that did bug me,WHY if its veggie do they insist on trying to make it taste like meat and name it meat style?,why not just start a whole new market?,spot on!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:23 PM
Yer is that true?im sure ive heard a bit about soy?,i dont eat it now so,..,and i dont wish ill upon anyone!just sliped out!sorry guys!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:14 PM
To anyone who has never eaten a vegiee burger/sausage/chickin style product,it is really tasty!!,

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:09 PM
Yer,being a vegie you have to watch you dont become animic,and watch your b12!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:07 PM
Im not judgeing anyone! ,its a forum for DEBATE,not a tea party!,

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:02 PM
i take no supplements,im a raw food eater?,i eat raw eggs.

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:57 PM
IM NOT RAMMING IT AT YOU!but like JESS642 if you must eat meat make it organic,from small independent farms where the animals had the best quality of life and is killed it the most kindest way,the animals today are farmed to such an extent that we humans are creating new dieases,bird flu,foot in mouth,swine flu,it has to change,it carnt go on,sure if i was in the wild and hungry id kill and eat,but thats diffrent,here i can choose,cheap cheap meat,comes from animals pumped full of drugs and chemicals,they suffer and it effects the taste of the meat,so it may cost more but if you try it,organic meat is a step in the right direction!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:47 PM
Lol!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:42 PM
Hay,i never called anyone a murderer,i said,and i quote,TO KILL AN ANIMALS MURDER.and what do you do to make meat you kill an animal,and to kill something that lives is murder?so.......dont judge yourself!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:34 PM
And its a fact cooked food cause disease and cancer is high up on that fact,.i havent eaten meat ever,ive been a raw food eater for 5years,i weigh 12stone and i can bench press 175kg 15times in the gym,more than some guys twice my size!,and i keep getting stronger!,look at a gorrila,Vegan power.

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:28 PM
**** man its meant to enlighten you!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:25 PM
Got A BONG MAN!,also got some rotant grass,organic hindu kush!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:17 PM
Animals eating animals is totaly diffrent,do they breed them on a mass scale just to eat?,do they cook them?,no they are CARNIVORES BY NATUER!

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:14 PM
WRONG,we are not carnivores by nautre,are colons are that of a gorrila of other plant eating mammal,wrinkkely!,a carnivores animal has a smooth colon like a pipe,NO creases and folds like a human!,

EkkoLost's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:03 PM
Mass production of unhappy,unhealthy and disstressed beasts slaughterd for the mass,s?........its a sick sick thing to do.,but hay!,its yummy,,,right?,wrong,that cow,pig,sheep,lamb,chickin or any what other animals flesh and life you choose to stuff down your neck,has a LIFE,FEELINGS,it feels and gives love,it breaths air and has as much right as anyone else to do so,without having to worry that its going to end up on someones plate?,so next time you put that bit of dead cooked soulless flesh in your mouth,REMEMBER this,you like it,it tastes nice and its what animals are there for,they like to be eaten,I am an animal lover but its nautral to eat meat,i need protien,they dont suffer,we,r not strange its them!,TO KILL AN ANIMAL IS MURDER.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next