Community > Posts By > underthesea

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:35 AM
I can understand the reasons you guys mentioned here so far. They are logical.

But its like stuff, you know...when the looking is "friendship" but their profile details talk about looking for true love and that special someone and all that crazy ****. Are they bipolar or what?

You meet someone great whose profile blew you away with promises. You write, and they responded enthusiastically talking about going into relationships and stuff. You went out together and asked for another date (yes it was a date! I even paid for both). And then they go like, "Didn't you READ my profile I was looking for friendship, I am not interested in you or anyone else. I want friends only. My ex was so much cuter than you."

WTH. Why did you lead me on?

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:00 AM

Shouldn't everything start with a friendship anyway?

Hmmm....no.

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 11:46 PM
Why do single people go on Mingle and have it on their profile they are looking for "friendship"? Does this mean that if I contact them and we like each other, there is no hope for a serious relationship because they just want to be friends? Or do they mean something else when they state "friendship"? I saw the slogan on this site and it says "Mingle2 Free Dating for the World". I don't get the link between dating and friendship.

I am out of touch with modern dating. Please make me understand this. Thanks.

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 04:59 PM
Do you think mingle2 could be an effective place to make you forget your nasty ex-spouse?