Community > Posts By > soul997

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:17 PM

I assume the boyfriend knows she is going out to clubs with you?

I don't know if he knows or not. Like me and her went to the club with her friend.

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:15 PM

I don't think that's appropriate unless it was somekind of simple dance. If it was grinding and rubbing against each other then that's cheating in a way. I mean seriously, if her bf started dancing with another girl what would she think? Exactly.

It was grinding and rubbing I forgot to say that.

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:10 PM
title is messed it should say "Is dancing with another guy at a club while having a boyfriend considered cheating?"

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:07 PM
Edited by soul997 on Sat 12/12/09 10:23 PM
Because my friend did this I was there and she has a bf.

Edit: her bf lives out of town I've never seen him.

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 06:24 PM

I wonder why she didn't tell me until now?

You mentioned that you know the person she is bring with her... are you friends with the other person?

somewhat

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 06:19 PM
I wonder why she didn't tell me until now?

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 05:54 PM
and it turns out that she is bring her friend with her(i know her friend) what do I make of this? I just found out she is bring her friend like 10 minutes ago.

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:32 PM

If you are getting a vibe from her -- go for it! winking

Don't wait too long, however, women lose interest if a guy is too passive. We like confident men! :thumbsup:

I'm wondering should I walk her home next time?

yes.

Ok I'll man up and walk her home question is should I go in with her?

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:52 PM

If you are getting a vibe from her -- go for it! winking

Don't wait too long, however, women lose interest if a guy is too passive. We like confident men! :thumbsup:

I'm wondering should I walk her home next time?

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:01 PM

Maybe you could pass her a note in class.........smokin

my class has like 100 people in it.

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:56 PM
Ok so there’s this girl that goes to the same class as I do in University. Anyways I was going to walk home by myself and this girl I noticed was walking to I asked her if she was in my class and she said yes. So we both walked together and we really had a interesting conversation. It got to the point where her house was one direction and mine the other. So I said bye and I went my way and she went her way. I wanted to keep talking to her so but I didn’t ask to go to her place she’ll think I’m a creep or something. Anyways I really like this girl and I’m thinking how long should I know her before I ask her out?

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:09 AM
Title says all.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:40 PM
So I meant this girl and we were having a good time (at least I was).
Anyways during our conversation I told her I dance salsa and she told me I should dance with her and teach her. I don’t know how long we danced for, but I was getting tried and I told her I was getting a drink as I was walking with her a wrapped my arms around her stomach and processed to walk with her, but I recall she started moving away from me maybe she thought I was getting to close to her. I didn’t think it was a big deal that I touched because while I danced with her I was holding her back the whole time. Anyways I told her she could come with me she didn’t want to she said she was going to go to the washroom. I went to get a drink, but when I returned I didn’t see her. The place we were in isn’t too big so if she was still there I would have seen her. In conclusion I think she got nervous and left it was 1 am so it was kind of late. I don’t actually know 100% if she left me, but I’m very certain that she did I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t tell me she was going to leaving it’s not like I’m going to stop her. Btw during our conversation I learned that she goes to one of the same classes I do so I’ll be able to see her again. What do you make of this?