JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:20 AM
biggrin
Hi! I'm awesome!!
Welcome - enjoy!!

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 12/07/09 06:23 PM
happy
I read the book over and over! Loved it!! Never saw the movie and didn't know there was one...

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:50 PM
I like soup! I like to make my own but my teenager only likes the stuff from the can...sigh.
I like to shop on Black Friday, to watch horror movies (have you seen The Puppet Master??) and I collect vintage glassware.

Umm...I believe in Santa. blushing

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:13 PM
happy
I got a $3 coffee pot at Target!! Mine is randomly heating so I knew I would need one! Huge micro fiber blankets for less than $10, fleece sleep pants for $5, Totes slippers, Mall Cop movie for $5.99. I had such fun today! When we finished up at Kohl's we found they had brought in extra young men to carry your bags out to your car! We had stopped at the grocery store for muffins so when he schelpped the bags all the way out to the car I asked him if he wanted a muffin. He was very thankful. I always look forward to Black Friday.

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:34 AM
flowers

Go Donnie!! I was SO happy to see Kelly and Donnie make it all the way to the end. She really blossomed and was so heartwrenching to watch. But Donnie is from my era and I could not believe they had him sing Puppy Love!!!
Anyway -- congrats to all of them, especially Donnie for winning and for running over to carry his beautiful wife out to celebrate with him.

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:31 PM

Jersey Coffee Girl: Was his name Robin????

No, his name is Phil....

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:33 PM
happy
I am a coffee addict. I will drink coffee at any time for any reason.. or for no reason! I brew decaf at home and drink it black. If I'm out I get regular and put cream and Splenda in it. Go figure!! what

I love a caramel machiatto from Starbucks as a treat. I like the caramel lattes from Dunkin Donuts. I get regular from Wawa. I can't drink their cappuchinos any more since they seemed to have changed the recipe. From 7-11 I can get their french vanilla capp with a shot of mint hot chocolate...YUM!! My grocery store has a coffee counter and I love their Blue Mtn. Blend!! I also like their toasted almond and their caramel machiatto...if I buy 5 regular 16 oz drinks I get the 6th one free!

Oh..sorry! I was in my own little coffee heaven here...oops

Who's up for a cup?
Debby

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 01:04 PM
I found while living in the South (central VA) that intimate terms such as honey, sugar, sweetie pie are used very freely. It lessened the meaning of the words for me but I didn't mind it when they were used on me.

Not being able to look someone in the eye is sometimes an indicator of shyness but not always. I've found that some people who avoid eye contact are sly and don't want you to know that.

If this relationship is as difficult as it sounds, back away. If he pursues you then you have your opportunity to explain what bothers you. And one word of caution....if he wants to change his behavior it has to be because he wants it not "I'll change for you"!!

Good luck!!

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:35 AM
That's awfully honest. I appreciate that. I married a guy I thought was a nice guy..who turned out to be controlling, manipulative and verbally/emotionally abusive. He cut off all of my friends/family and refused to go anywhere socially. Naturally I was verbally and emotionally punished if I went without him so I stopped going. Everyone who meets him thinks he is such a nice guy!! I tell them it's a facade that comes down once he's at home..they cannot believe it.

I say 'thank you' for being honest about who you are and how you behave.

flowerforyou

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:29 AM
laugh
I think they would like us to know that when they say "I don't care, whatever you want" it actually means 'pick whatever you want as long as it's what I want otherwise I'm gonna gripe and complain about it'.frustrated

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:44 PM
I missed most of the show...fill me in please?

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:34 PM
Hey LadyAce!! Where in N. Central FL? I 'met' a really nice guy on here and we are regularly emailing.(He has deactivated his profile but we are still communicating!!) And I've been emailing with a few others but not quite so regularly. As soon as I move I'll be in Fruitland Park, which is in Lake County near Lady Lake.

I wish you luck!
Debby

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:17 AM
Snow is pretty while it's falling. I like the smell of it!! But I am SO over the cold weather and the fuel bills.... the shoveling, time to scrape the car..eww! I feel ya with the Pittsburgh weather -- it's the same out here by Philly.
Can't wait til I get to FL! No more snow! No shoveling! Balmy temps, fun in the hot tub in January, no more losing my tan, shorts and a tee shirt all year 'round!!! Yahoo!!love

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:19 PM
biggrin
I love it!!

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:13 AM

Obviously you are a South Jersey Girl laugh laugh

Yes indeed! South Jersey girl!! I was glad to see the Eagles win on Monday and am looking forward to a Phillies win tonight!

It's damp and rainy but I'm watching The Puppet Master while I drink my coffee so it can't be all bad! Good morning everyone!

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:03 AM
Good morning everyone! It was beautiful and sunny yesterday but I fear today may be rainy... I scooted out to the bank this morning and then decided to take advantage of the 99cent lattes at Dunkin Donuts. My favorite is their caramel latte! I tried their pumpkin muffin, too! Yummy....I brought it home to share with my dog.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! We are gearing up for the first game of the World Series! Go Phillies!!

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:27 PM
Lorie, where in FL? I don't have a bike but enjoy being a passenger.

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:24 PM
I have a mixed breed that we found at the SPCA when he was 8 weeks old. He looked just like a collie puppy and was so cute curled up with his 2 litter sisters. We were 5th on the list for adoption and there were only 3 puppies. The next day we got the call saying we had been bumped up to #3! They told us he would be a medium sized dog, that he was part collie/part something else and they were guessing on the collie!! I knew he was part collie for sure but had to figure out what the rest was. As he grew I realized that he was part Golden Retriever as well. Now that he's grown (and he's a medium sized MOOSE) I think he may have some Bernese Mountain dog in him. His picture is in my profile. He is 6 yrs old and his name is Harley Davidson! He is his mama's boy for sure! And he adores my daughter to pieces!!! When he rides in the car with us he has to be sprawled across her lap.

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 10/26/09 02:40 PM
I love to see how good a man looks in a suit. It's enough to make me drool...
Other than that it depends on what our plans are -- day at the beach: bathing suit or shorts and a tee shirt (I'm not into flip flops though), bowling: jeans and a nice shirt, dinner out: dress pants and a casual dress shirt, flea markets/yard sales: jeans and a tee shirt. I'm also into the clean look. I like to look at you and know you took some time and put some effort into it. It shows me I'm worth it to you, even if it's the first date. I'm one of those old fashioned "put your best foot forward" types.

JerseyCoffeeGirl's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:18 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Go Phillies! Go Phillies! First game of the World Series is on Wed.. against the Yankees... I'm excited and hoping for a repeat!

Woop woop!!

drinker drinker