Community > Posts By > AutonomousW

AutonomousW's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:58 AM
second amendment is for protection. The English tried to ban fire arms before the American revolution started to go full swing its because of the people that said no and held on to what they believed was their right that we have this country today, and its because of that, that we need to maintain our right to bare arms. Don't ever put oppression past your government you think were more civilized now than then I think were less. When my freedoms are being written off for "protection" in Washington I think I need to hold on to that right now more than ever.

AutonomousW's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:29 AM
Edited by AutonomousW on Fri 10/24/08 08:32 AM
my guns, not one of my semi autos has ever been used for hunting. http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/autowoif/?action=view&current=Picture011.jpg

AutonomousW's photo
Fri 10/24/08 05:08 AM
I don't care who adopted him, if he was born in Hawaii hes a us citizen. Keep crying republicans. keep crying. you people act like this sort of thing doesn't happen all the time in this country.. I'm sure this is all a huge conspiracy against America and the conservatives frustrated .

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:40 PM
<<<Liberal gun nut.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:36 PM
currently we are the one of the poorest nations in the entire world. All of our money comes from china.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:53 PM
Edited by AutonomousW on Thu 10/23/08 01:54 PM
Ron Paul is the only republican I ever really liked.. mostly because he spoke out of experience and knowledge rather than out of faith or morals.

He's a real leader totally focused on the country rather than on every other little thing that doesn't matter.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:44 PM

Vote Ronald McDonald!!

(At least he doesn't pretend he's NOT a clown)

No way man, Ron Paul....Ron Paul.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:43 PM
Thats probably because every thing is so expensive up there.
Canadians come down here for cars and other stuff as well.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:39 PM

about his great grandparents having owned slaves? His brother hangs out with the children of the slaves, but not John.

that's simple he lies because he wants to get elected.

Same reason obama lies

agreed. both of these men have changed so drastically since the start of this election. All they want is your vote.

I Bet now you all wish you had voted Ron Paul!

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:37 PM
Edited by AutonomousW on Thu 10/23/08 01:38 PM

from a completely non religious stand point, good for them they have the right to sell and not sell what ever they want.
They are also health professionals and have a duty to those entrusted with their care. From the Code of Ethics for Pharmacists: "[a] pharmacist promises to help individuals achieve optimum benefit from their medications, to be committed to their welfare, and to maintain their trust."

In the end they are a store selling products, I don't see any thing morally wrong with selling a product your not OK with, that's like bashing a Walmart for not selling guns, when its their duty to give you low low prices on all your needs!

After all those woman can always go to a chain pharmacy if they really need birth control, if its an extra drive so what, its not like you gotta buy it every single day.

this is just people complaining about an inconvenience.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:29 PM

about his great grandparents having owned slaves? His brother hangs out with the children of the slaves, but not John.

that's simple he lies because he wants to get elected.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:26 PM
If pro life is anti woman, pro choice is anti baby.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:20 PM
its not that, its the fact that guns are being denied to people who would obtain them legally and the ones who are shooting people are the people who buy them off the street.

I would think twice about trying to rob or kill some one if i knew there was a good chance they had a gun. I assume most other people would too.

Its like a jewish person in germany protesting the holocost in the 1930's and 40's.
we get it, killing people is a bad thing but your not helping.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:55 PM
Edited by AutonomousW on Thu 10/23/08 01:00 PM
look at the gun laws in my home state and you will see how close they are to Canada's and maybe you didnt say any thing about Canada

"
The point here is that Gun-Violence IS something that you can control!.....go look at the numbers from England and Canada and tell me I'm wrong! "

but some one did.

in most of the state of IL you aren't even legally allowed to hunt with a rifle. yet for this all this states gun laws we still have one of the highest murder rates in the country, hmm thats weird..

as for burglaries here do all the criminals have hand guns?

Why dont you go ahead and look at what happened to Australia when they ban guns, look at the statistics.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:45 PM
from a completely non religious stand point, good for them they have the right to sell and not sell what ever they want.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:44 PM
Japan, what can you say about them they haven't said about them selves?

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:41 PM
zomguguysrtttlyrite
I want.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:30 PM
yeah man they are expensive, thats the whole thing, people dont realize that the majority of violent crimes comited with fire arms are done with the cheepo 22. pistols not the 1000$ rifles and shotguns they are trying to ban.

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:28 PM
well If we have both of our corners in good health you guys are gona get stomped :)

AutonomousW's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:27 PM
there isnt a big enough market for womans mma in the mainstream yet, but I'm sure once people start coming around you will see girls in the ufc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25