Community > Posts By > fridaygurl

fridaygurl's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:11 PM

ill eat chicken.. ill eat bacon but no other pork except for ham

and i dont like fruits oo and veggies except for mashed taters

yup told you i was picky and barely ate anything

YIKES! if I don't eat my fruits and veggies I feel like death!

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:12 PM

Are you crazy.....I don't know how you put it down......I do not like the second one as much as the first.....but still read both at the speed of sound...now on to third one.

Hehehe too many adverbs...but the beauty of so many books is that there's something for everyone!

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:10 PM

...well I'm going to wait and see how personal people get..

That her cooking sucked.
That I wish she'd been a better grandparent.

That when she used to come and clean my house, she made me feel inferior. In hindsight, I now know that was just her way of showing her love (she's been gone seven or eight years now).

And then, there are the things I'd NEVER tell her :)

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:05 PM
Snickers!

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:50 PM

So have you read?
Are you excited about the movie coming out?

Started...couldn't finish--I like the PC and Kristin Cast books MUCH better. Better written IMO.

The movie actually looks interesting and the release date got bumped to the old Harry Potter November slot so you shouldn't have to wait too long!

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 07/21/08 02:12 PM

The thing I like is that they got rid of the Corniness surrounding the comic book story....

Agreed 150%! And the movie rocked *sighdrool*

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:33 PM

I'm not sure, but I think I must not have been a very nice person as I'm surely paying for something this go around.

LOL Yeah I keep wondering what I did to my ex-husband in my last life (there is a school of thought that says you reincarnate with the same people).

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:33 PM

I'm not sure, but I think I must not have been a very nice person as I'm surely paying for something this go around.

LOL Yeah I keep wondering what I did to my ex-husband in my last life (there is a school of thought that says you reincarnate with the same people).

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:29 PM
Edited by fridaygurl on Mon 07/21/08 01:32 PM
Our animals are the same way. Last year, I left them for a week, but came home just long enough to feed/water them and they were all spazzy and freaked out--I felt bad leaving them again. And all three cats have VERY different personalities.

And we got a pound puppy about six weeks ago. She's about six months old and it's VERY obvious that she was treated poorly.

*ETA for Grammar (sorry)

fridaygurl's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:43 PM

ladies which one is your type and why please and how do you define the difference please

Bad boys are the ones you think you can change. Naughty boys are the ones you don't have to change :tongue:

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:08 AM

what does 'engaging smile mean' lol

and thanks flowerforyou flowerforyou

Just warm and approachable, someone who knows how to laugh.

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:00 AM
I vote for #4 also! It's a great pic and you have an engaging smile

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:41 AM
"FAILURE IS MERELY A ROAD TO SUCCESS"

Um Eli Stone (the show).

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:18 AM

feel incomplete being single?

NO! Don't get me wrong--I love men. Hell I'm raising two of them laugh but I refuse to hinge my entire existence on another human being.

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:15 AM

so ....
Go for the girl who loves you.

And at least try. Love is a choice. Nothing ventured; nothing gained.

fridaygurl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:09 AM
Edited by fridaygurl on Mon 06/16/08 10:10 AM
I always seem to get the nuclear fallout of bitterness...words said to me should have been said to their ex grumble so I build them up, give them back their battered confidence and....whoosh off they go all bright eyed and bushy tailed and leave me waiting for the next man awaiting theropy or healing.

My mom always said I had a knack for picking up strays so I totally feel you. I'm with whoever said you should charge~! laugh

fridaygurl's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:04 AM
Every summer i treat myself to regular pedi's! I'm DYING For a massage but it's just not in the budget right now. Lord knows I'll need one by the time the kids go back to school though LOL