Community > Posts By > BMS

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:35 AM
Today I was called an under-achiever. When asked why I "Settle" I replied with this.....

In my mind I view things in one chain of events....
You are born, and start to die...
After learning everything you need to survive you are thrusted into a job you hate, a house that ends up owning you, a bitter wife, bratty kids, and eventually old age, blindness, hearing loss, and basic bodily decay until the day you die.... where you get to take NONE of your accomplishments with you, none of the stuff you worked so hard for, and most of the time...none of the people you love.....

Then I asked her to think about it, and she cried alot... I MEAN A LOT!!!!!

I then went from being called an under achiever to an *******....

Anyone know why my opinion when I was under the influence makes me an *******? Am I in the wrong here? Just curious on thoughs...

Thanks

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:30 AM
Definately! ALL OVER

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:29 AM
Likes when I tickle that spot behind her ear

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:29 AM
Absolutely Single,
And F...ING LOVE IT !!

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:28 AM

she's a sneaky lil devil-even in the morning:wink:

Holly is now my sex slave and likes to be spanked with a leather paddle!

;)

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:12 PM

Good morning my sweet honey southern bee.....

or evening.....

Haven't slept in a few days or eaten, been smokin alot though so I guess that kinda balances it out somehow.....

How have you been darling?

As for my standards....

I am 25
Self Employed
Live in caregiver for my mother
Live in the ... not too much money.. side of town
Covered in Ink
Almost gloved and sleeved on the left side now
Babysitter for my Special Needs Neice
Handyman and basic slave to my older sister

......Standards are a luxury I have never really yearned for.... I take it as it comes. 1 day at a time, 1 moment, 1 girl, 1 painful experience, then it starts over.

Cynical?
Realist?
Or just Really Really Really Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh?

No Clue as of now

im good just looking for a job like always!you need to get some sleep and get something to eat its hard on yur body to do that.
maybe as the for ladies in your life you want miss right now instead miss right.but as for your friends well just kill them.

I had a better idea....... just stay to myself for a while until I get MY life in order..... the hell with bringing more drama my way

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:12 PM

Those standards are ones that I hold for myself yes, but it seems that it is almost impossible to find anyone else that holds true to them. Many say that they do but talk is cheap and unfortunately so are alot of the women in this city.

Well, if you don't have high standards for yourself or for the people with whom you associate then your life will continue to be filled with drama.

It's easy to shut the door on people that are less concerned with the quality of their life -- and when you get in too deep with them -- they will bring you down too.

Just raise your standards (period). You control the switch on the roller coaster. You don't like the ride? Get off! winking

I noticed you generalize women in your last statement. I thought you had issue with a friend having sex with your GF. It takes two to betray you. Hold him accountable too and don't just say "women".

PEOPLE have issues -- not just one gender or the other.

If you repeat your mistakes, people will have less empathy for you. There is no reason to perpetuate drama.

I am sorry iof I grouped all women together in that comment. I meant to address the two women that screwed me over, my X and My best friend (LESBIAN)

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:09 PM

You wear thongs, and you failed 4 out of 5 classes at your community college, and your parents refused to help you.

A bit creepy don't ya think? Either you have an interest in her or, I just don't know what the or could be... But seriously, a bit creepy...just my perspective... If you see someone finding that much out about you on mingle think about how much the government knows about you, lol. Well it kinda isn't funny................noway

Ummm...you needed to read further....
and LHB was only reciting what Kayla had posted on the site.... and he knows her personally... they have met...

actually we have never met.....but why would someone go through all that trouble to look at my posts from 2007??? that is a little creepy....he doesnt know me personnally

STALKER STATUS !!!

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:06 PM
Yeah but it sucks when the gold we find is Fool's Gold or one of those damn golden chocolate coins..............

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:48 AM
Those standards are ones that I hold for myself yes, but it seems that it is almost impossible to find anyone else that holds true to them. Many say that they do but talk is cheap and unfortunately so are alot of the women in this city.

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:42 AM
Life's a *****, then we die, so burn the world and lets all get high!

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Life is a *****, So Party We Must !!!

Words from fellow enlightened people......

and no I am not a weedaholic..... the go to meetings.... I just ...
Yup..... Lost it....

Later

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:40 AM
Well its only 12:39 am not exactly a late night confession... but a night time one I guess.

I have this urge to cause massive amounts of pain to 2 individuals, yet I know it would be wrong and I would hate myself for it, because they are women. So I am getting really really really really 420 Friendly!!!

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:34 AM
Good morning my sweet honey southern bee.....

or evening.....

Haven't slept in a few days or eaten, been smokin alot though so I guess that kinda balances it out somehow.....

How have you been darling?

As for my standards....

I am 25
Self Employed
Live in caregiver for my mother
Live in the ... not too much money.. side of town
Covered in Ink
Almost gloved and sleeved on the left side now
Babysitter for my Special Needs Neice
Handyman and basic slave to my older sister

......Standards are a luxury I have never really yearned for.... I take it as it comes. 1 day at a time, 1 moment, 1 girl, 1 painful experience, then it starts over.

Cynical?
Realist?
Or just Really Really Really Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh?

No Clue as of now

BMS's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:29 AM
It's ok. My best friend was also a lesbian, that looked like a cross between PeeWee Herman and Slim Shady.... My X, well she was gorgeous to be honest and this was the first time she ever let me down, she was a good woman..... key word...WAS.

That's just life though ............right?

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:39 PM
Just wondering, and I know how this is gonna unfold on me. I am gonna get hate mail and cussed out and everything else for this. How about if you wanna say you ARE a good woman, try to give me just one good reason why you believe this. Maybe why I should believe this as well?

Also if you are interested, in anything else, just read my page... im sorry.... R-E-A-D my page.... I am tired of being asked the same questions over and over when the answers are on the page.

Thank You

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:36 PM
Morals, Values, Compassion, Honesty, Loyalty, Respect......

These words stick in the throat of most people our age these days. Hell in people from 10 to 100 it sticks like a plastic bag in their throats. No one holds true to values any more it seems, it is sad. Best of luck dear, I hope you can find a man who is deserving enough to have a chance for a real woman.

Much Love,
Michael Priest
AZ

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:32 PM
Hey.............

Can I join the club? I just found out my best friend was having sex with my girlfriend........

do I get a pin or a ring or something?

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:30 PM
I just found out my business partner and best friend was having sex with my g/f...... I found this out while sitting in the ER waiting to hear news about my nephew that is in Pediactrics ICU...

Maybe not a fool....

But plenty pissed off !

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:28 PM
It is ok brother. Basically this specific lesbian looks like a cross between slim shady and peewee herman.

Ever seen the movie "Malibu's Most Wanted" ??

Watch the movie.... she is B-Rad, the main character.

I guess after time you start to just accept that relationships fail, women cheat (men too, I know), the economy is depleated, the world is in the beginning of what looks like a nice long road of chaos....

this is life, so accept it, pick yourself up and move on with whatever life you can acheive. The world works to make weak people who they are, the strong decide how to make the world work for them.

Just a couple random thoughts to add

BMS's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:54 PM
I know hun, I am just really faded, havent eaten in 3 days and been pukin my guts out since I found out.... even when I was at the ER for my nephew last night..... he got hit by a car when riding his bike..... this has been an AWESOME weekend