Mon 09/07/09 04:07 AM
I had about a cup of blood once but thats all

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:05 AM
Baby did a Bad Bad thing - Chris Issak

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:04 AM

Thank you very much, you're too kind blushing flowerforyou

If a guy tried to jump into my window at night I would probably take a bat to his head, so it's a good thing they aren't trying LOL

I don't know what I'm doing online... met my last BF from here and that went soooo wrong on sooo many levels.... all well.... c'est la vie!

Well you deserve better than that. You seem like a very good woman from what I can tell and I am god at reading people.

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:01 AM
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:54 AM
Well then let me be the first.... you are gorgeous.... why is a good looking smart woman online? dont you have guys jumping in your window at night?

and ps, im a little intoxicated... sorry if I mis spell stuff

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:49 AM

Well since you asked, I was still drinking monster and vodka a few hours ago so I think I'm gonna be up for awhile.

has anyone told you that you are beautiful today?

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:34 AM
How are you doing tonight doll?

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:34 AM
X - System of a down

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:32 AM

Welcome back flowerforyou

Thanks Beautiful !!flowerforyou

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:18 AM

i take 2 sleeping pills before i go to bed now they dont help and its 5 13 am here and i really want to sleep but well i might as well run a few laps cuz i wont get much sleep

I ..........SMOKE............ and I can get like 2 or 3 but not much else works, they stopped trying meds on me cuz they dont work.

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:17 AM
Yup I have always raised and bred pitbulls they are awesome dogs. Just love them and their protective nature makes them mean when they ONLY have to be

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:16 AM

Well if you are ever in need of some work and in my area hit me up, Ill give u a special deal

Thank-you for the offer flowerforyou

Not a big problem either, I live in Tucson, go to Phx on occasion

sweet add me and ill drop a line with my number

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:15 AM
Valentine's Day - Linkin Park

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:14 AM
No cats thanks, Ill stick with my herd of Pitbulls lol

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:13 AM

Same hat in every pic dude. No good, show a little diversity in the look, u gotta rep all us crazy mofo's, nah mean! btw thats dermal, not dremal. Other than that ur 100%!!! BABY (slight exageration). stay up! uno. smokin

Yeah my cousins dog ate my brand new socal and no fear hats

thanks for the typo check! Later!

add me up ppl

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:12 AM

id love to be able to get in a nap but i can rest long enough b.c of the knee

Mine I just have to elevate real high to get rest, then my back hurts from the knee being up high though.... so yeah

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:11 AM
Well if you are ever in need of some work and in my area hit me up, Ill give u a special deal

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:10 AM
I pawned the ring and got wasted for 3 weeks with the money .... I paid over 3 k for the damn thing.... but oh well we still talk and its cool, shes married with 1 kid and prego now.

Her husband is scared I want her back but.... no offence if you have kids, her kids made her body look like...... well......... no thx

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:07 AM
I just take a couple naps throughought the day ...... that way I dont lose too much time and can get everything done I need to

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:06 AM
I snuck into my X's house to propose to her by waking her up... walked in on her and my best friend ****iing