Community > Posts By > BMS

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:05 AM
I am a tattoo artist and have ran my own company for 8 years now...

Tattoos can be great or they can be a curse, it is very important to get something that has meaning to you, NOT because it looks "cool" on the wall. Find something you like and change it, make it personal. I will NOT tattoo a generic design on a client, they have to let me change it or I refuse to work on it.

Take your time and plan ahead and you will be fine. Just remember once you start becoming a tattoo collector, the addiction drives you wild!!

Much Love,
Priest
B.M.S.
Phx,AZ

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:02 AM
I guess I am just into women that are more mature then they are willing to believe I am. That and alot of teeny boppers want to date me cuz of my job...... total PITA !

I just dont think you fall in love as easy as people think they do.... I think it takes more of a connection than I have had with My X's

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:00 AM
I kinda like that feeling...... im weird though

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:59 AM
I dont know..... never been in love

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:58 AM
Um ........ I can hear you .....

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:57 AM
**** you get that for free? I pay good money for that feeling lmao

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:57 AM
Every woman I have ever dated has cheated on me......... you get used to it after a while....

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:56 AM
No I dont have any kids. I think Im gonna get snipped..... I dont think the world needs another me lol thats a bit much

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:54 AM

be brutally honest and rape you?

ohh my bad.... RATE you, sorry, it was too good.laugh drinker

your profile is deep, informative, and positive! good job! you'll meet lot's of great people here, welcome.drinker

Nah no raping sorry, if I change my mind you will be the first to know LMAO

Thanks for the warm welcome back people, know I remember why I missed this place so much

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:53 AM
I have a bad knee and back from fotball.

I have a heart condition, I had a heart attack last year as well

I have a disabled mother to take care of

I have a 1-1/2 yr old pitbull

And I run a tattoo company just about 24/7 .....

NO SLEEP

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:51 AM

I would have to say I agree to a point with the original post, yet I worked out a method of explaining why nice guys don't exist... I will look for it and attach it to a message to you and in a new post titled... " Why Nice Guys Are Gone "

Much Love,
Priest

in a message to whom? the OP?huh

to you as well, if you want lol

Ill just post a new post with it for everyone lol

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:51 AM
Hmm .... its too early for bed ... its only 1:50AM here.... Im usually up until around 6 or 7 in the morning. lol

Im just drinking dr pepper and having a cig while my dog runs around like a nut lol

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:49 AM
Yes it is, but it is my passion.... the only thing that I can get totally into and lose hours of time doing.... one of the only things lol

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:48 AM
I would have to say I agree to a point with the original post, yet I worked out a method of explaining why nice guys don't exist... I will look for it and attach it to a message to you and in a new post titled... " Why Nice Guys Are Gone "

Much Love,
Priest

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:46 AM
LMAO ok Bee... and Calleigh ,..... ok if I am ever drunk typing I will mess up your name for sure hun ... sorry ahead of time lol

So what you doing tonight ppl?

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:45 AM
Body Modifications..... well thats a long list of things....

Tattoos
Piercings
Dremal Implants
Cosmetic Tattooing
Coset Lacings
Genital Modifications
Body Paint
etc....

Anything to MODIFY your BODY

sorry about the caps Melody

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:42 AM
Thanks people...... yeah I just had my health insurance cancelled so..... now on to self medicating ... lol

So whats up whats your names?

I am Priest

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:15 AM
AND I DO MEAN THIS, YOUR OPINION IS VALUED AND I HAVE TOUGH SKIN SO IM NOT GONNA YELL AT YOU, TAKE MY BALL BACK AND NOT BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU SAY I MISSPELLED SOMETHING...... LIKE THE WORD MISSPELL... IS THAT RIGHT? ANYONE? HELLOOOOOO?

MUCH LOVE,
PRIEST

BMS's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:13 AM
Some people might remember me but im sure not many will. So whats up people hit me up I never sleep and I am open to any kind of conversation...... so lets get crazy WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

............... (yes I AM medicated)

Much Love,
Priest

1 2 3 4 6 Next