Community > Posts By > scareskrow

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:52 PM
Pull down my pants

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:51 PM
I had to get one of those tire repair kits the horns put a hole in my doll

The doll is going to be awfully deflated when she hears about that Mikey.
well she was ALWAYS full of hot air!!noway :wink:

to bad about the doll,move over Its my turn.blushing bigsmile drool

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:43 PM
So let me get this right the girl wnats to abort OK. embroy dies. Guy wants to keep babies to f---ing bad. where's my choice?

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:35 PM
I don't care what you think, that there is funny!!!! Hats off to you

Yeah.....I am shy too. Good thing the Mingle logo covers my nipple or I would have to bang all the broads on this site.

Oh Krupa, there you go teasing me again!

No SeaBaby....Krupa don't tease.....I put my stuff right in your face.

OKAY! Now that my pc is up and running again and I can post forum pics.........you KNEW this was coming. (gonna do this everytime someone whines about "shirtless" pictures).....

Now, let em gripe about shirtless guys being horny, uncouth attention whores.........

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:34 PM
Why yes of course it says, hey look at me. give them 15 years and it will be loose fitting baggy darl colored shirts...lol

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:09 PM
The past is what it is the past. You can't change it, only learn from it and move on with the knowledge you've gained from it. If it was a loved one know that they are gone in sight, but not it your heart.

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:04 PM
I will say this, that is a fine set of horns you have there.
Huh....you do not like my loc......tears tears .

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:01 PM
they first have to want the help, not just a quick fix

I spent a good part of my yesterday sitting in a court room watching
one after another get sentenced to jail time. The majority of these
people were young men, a few girls from 18 to 30. Most of these
jail times were for repeated drug offenses. I have seen many young
people come out of jail with no change... including my own son.
To me it just makes sense to put the money into rehab and fix the
problem , not just put a band aid on it. The money that is spent
housing drug addicts could go to centers that many actually change
their lives...not all of course. Jail is for punishment, not rehab
I understand. However these are the young who will be the majority
of our society..would it not make more sense to help them with their
addictions than to punish...?

Except that the change has to come from them. Even the court ordered 2 year rehab doesn't have a perfect record of rehabilitation.

You can court order them all you want but if they haven't reached the point in their mind and hearts that they want to live a different life there is nothing you can do.

It is cheaper for the courts to send them into a jail than a rehab. Plus the rehab centers for the most part are not lock down so they can leave when they want to.

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:40 PM
At least you had your chance before hand. you got to see the the goods...lol

It's internet chat people!

Not a lifetime commitment.

Does this mean my marriage proposal is not worth the paper you could have printed it on?......bigsmile I was down on one knee and everything. Should have taken a picture of it.....laugh

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:24 PM
It's about saying your 26, light brn, athletic build, employed. Then find out your 52 gray hair 300 lbs and your income is from the social services thats what I'm talking about....DAH

Why is it that people think that you will respone and set up a date without seeing them first. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...******** you and I all know what we look for. I mean come on lets be honest here isn't that whats this whole thing is about. This pretains to both guys and girls so I'm not judging anyone,.

I'm confused.....what is this whole thing about?

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:57 PM
I figure give them one chance with the justice system to go to re-hab and let them identify they have a problem. to many times I've seen people use the system just to get out of jail time. Do the 30 days in re-hab and say ha ha screwed the sytem again. I know recovering alcholic 3 years clean thanks to re-hab. Seen to many people come in there and take up space while others truly wnat it.

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:51 PM
Oh you were talking about the goatee...sorry my bad I thought you meant something else

scareskrow's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:46 PM
Why is it that people think that you will respone and set up a date without seeing them first. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...******** you and I all know what we look for. I mean come on lets be honest here isn't that whats this whole thing is about. This pretains to both guys and girls so I'm not judging anyone,.