Community > Posts By > Tarzansgirl

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:17 PM
I also give you credit for being able to forgive someone who hurt you. I have a hard time doing that. Even though I know forgiving and letting go gives you so much more peace. Sometimes it is just hard to do.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:13 PM
I know sitkarains, because you met a good guy on here. Good for you. Is n't it nice to be in a good place now and on the other side of that pain from the past? Hallelujah!

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sat 06/13/15 07:51 PM
I love the karma bus comment. Sitkarains, I think when someone gets someone that quickly, it is a reflection on them. That they can't just be alone because they are insecure. But, it still can hurt like a ***** because they are not hurting like you are. But, They are never okay, because they have to have someone to be okay and you don't. You are strong enough to go through the pain without someone to hold your hand. I never thought I would be saying that. Break ups hurt less than they did because I know I will be okay. When I was a young person, I thought I would never get over the pain and boy did it hurt!explode :angry:

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:38 PM
The band or are you mad at someone?:banana:

Tarzansgirl's photo
Fri 06/12/15 09:46 AM
Those sound very cool. I have not crocheted a lot. Are the ones you made amigurumi? How is that different from regular crochet ? I have crocheted before, but I mainly knit. I do have some amigurumi things pinned on my amigurumi board and things to learn to crochet on my crochet board on Pinterest.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:11 PM
And datwasntme' s reply too!:wink:

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:07 PM
I like Tmommy's reply.happy

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:23 PM
Thanks for your response.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:18 PM
Thank you, sitkarains. Do you know why it got pulled?

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:16 PM
Yea, I found that after I posted this. Even if it is old and others have dealt with scammers, there maybe someone who it may still benefit from. After I posted it, I of course saw lots of others that had posted the subject before, isn't that always the way it works out. So, I am sure you guys who have been on there see the same things again and again. So, I apologize. I thought I had looked thoroughly so I would nit post something that had already been posted. Guess not. Darn that post took me a while to type up. Haha.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:04 PM
Why would it have been pulled by the mods? You commented on my scam post yesterday. Was there something that would get it pulled. Maybe too much info on scammers that it will help them??

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 03:58 PM
Of, course these recent post about how to find posts shows up right after I post. That is why I thought I would easily find the other one.hmmm?

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 05/28/15 03:54 PM
I know you can search for people on Mingle. Is there a way to search with keywords for a subject in forums? I posted about scammers yesterday and was able to find it a couple times to read what others had posted, but have not been able to bring that particular post about scammers. But, friends say they can, what am I doing wrong? It is driving me crazy. Well, I already was crazy, it is driving me more crazy. Haha

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:18 PM
Edited by Tarzansgirl on Sun 12/09/12 12:20 PM
Very, cute post, I like it, Benji1010:wink: !

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:27 PM
I hope I won't have to use that because I am being treated badly again, but it is good to keep in mind when it is needed.

My friend told me once her grandma used to say. "Don't let him occupy space in your head, if he's not paying the rent" Another good one to think about and use when you need a good reminder.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:08 PM
"Don't make someone your priority, when they make you their option."

LLH5, I like that one a lot!!!! I will have to remember that.

plus-size hang in there, this kind of crap happens to me a lot. I am like you, if I like someone, I WANT to talk to them often. I think he may be married or have someone. What if you just confronted him and asked him why he does you like that? Good luck and hang in there! We have all been there.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:36 PM
I have actually done the things you mentioned. I even get told what a wonderful person I am. Ironically, from the last one that broke my heart, but he had his own issues and agenda. I guess maybe I should quit trying and stay off the computer, cause it is actually making me feel worse, sometimes. Except for now when I am getting some support. Thanks by the way, I appreciate it.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:52 PM
KTS, you actually had me laughing quite hard with the Phil Donahue comment. Thanks for that! I sure needed it.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:50 PM
Every time a relationship ends for me, there is always someone who says, "it will happen for me" or "your time will come". But, it never does, I just keep getting burned and I am sick of it and sick of all the promises. I am starting to think that maybe there really is no one for me. Is that possible?

I was not trying to take away from your well wishes and good words for this man. He looks like a good guy and he will probably get someone actually better than this gold digger.

I am an honest, loving, sincere person and I am constantly getting burned. Ironically usually from the ones that say they are honest or promise me the world. I am pretty fed up with it all. don't promise me things if you are not going to deliver. It is like saying you are going to call when you have no intention, just don't say it. I mean how many times can one bounce back. I am sick of being lonely. and I am sick of trying. Sorry, didn't mean to go on about it.grumble

Tarzansgirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:04 AM
Edited by Tarzansgirl on Sun 12/16/07 11:05 AM
Haha Brian, you beat me to it!!! My friend has gotten me into checking if things that get sent to me on the internet are true before I send them on. So, I, too went to Snopes and found out it was false. Sorry guys, we will have to direct our anger elsewhere this time.

bigsmile

Previous 1