Community > Posts By > ChristheKINGPIN

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:28 AM

1st things first man ya ****in wit tha worst Ill be stickin pins in ya head like a ****in nurse

So you are literally the King of Pins?
Like Mattress King?

Or do you just turn people into pinheads...?

I thought we were randomly and nonsensically quoting old song lyrics. I geuss you people have never heard of the Ol' Dirty Bastard??????

here comes hover, sniffing at ya ***, well pardon me biatch while i **** on ya grass. that means ho, ya been sh1tted on. im not the first dog thats sh1ted on ya grass, ho, stinkin *** ho.

her weave like palm trees, i went coconuts. dip my junk inbetween her dohnuts

ol dirty rocked.
RIP

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:25 AM

fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go round

:thumbsup:

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:21 AM

1st things first man ya ****in wit tha worst Ill be stickin pins in ya head like a ****in nurse

So you are literally the King of Pins?
Like Mattress King?

Or do you just turn people into pinheads...?

I thought we were randomly and nonsensically quoting old song lyrics. I geuss you people have never heard of the Ol' Dirty Bastard??????

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:17 AM

That's lovely.

I wasn't aware Texas had a King.

whoa

Now you know. Feel free to bow next time you adress me.

hn. I'll be sure to remember that.spock

speaking of queen....

Of course Im only a KING who am I to make demands of the Minister of Pithy Commentary

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:11 AM

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:07 AM

That's lovely.

I wasn't aware Texas had a King.

whoa

Now you know. Feel free to bow next time you adress me.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:59 PM

Where you from, you sexy thing?bigsmile

help, my ipod is set on random, and I can't stop myself.

laugh

You said sexy so I can only assume your talking to me. Im from Texas the land of KINGS.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:55 PM

ive found you a buyer

**** the rest of you *******! How do I get to her profile? She's HOT!!!!!!

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:52 PM
What i mean is ...don't you have to have faith in the evidence you are observing? Who is to say the evidence is real? It starts and ends with faith.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:49 PM

Are you saying that there is no evidence required for faith? Surely the Bible is evidence for that? The teachings from the mentor(s) of s/he who has faith? The things in daily life that those with faith attribute to a confirmation from 'God'?

Those things qualify as evidence don't they?

Yes you are corrct. Without initial evidence faith never developes.But doesn't belief in evidence require some amount of faith. And Im not necessarily talking about religion.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:47 PM

It's funny, you think you know someone and then you find out you really never did... Sometimes it takes years.. Could it be that they change or that they let you think they were someone they really weren't?

Do people really change or does what you want them to be change? People are people no matter what . We all have the same weaknesses and insecurities. Its just that over time your fantasy of what you think a person is or should be changes.And instead of being real about the REAL change that has occurred you lash out at that person so you don't have to adress what has changed inside yourself.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:41 PM

Without getting into any major detail(s) concerning any specific situation or idea, I would like to attempt to discuss the importance and/or value of evidence. Obviously, in order to have evidence there must be a reason for it to be in consideration. That requires the need to show something as reasonable or provable.

Do we not automatically use this concept in all that we come to believe or think that we know?

Not necessarily . Some people believe and even live on faith.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:37 PM

Again, to me it is a given..an unspoken universal law, the mother/father child bond

^but in all reality you'd be surprised how much it isn't a "GIVEN"

a fair amount of truth, I probably would be surprised...

father bond? what the heck is that.. my ex hubby never bonded with my son even after we got divorced. the last time he saw him was when he was 2yrs old untill almost 2yrs ago when my son was in the hospitol and we didnt know if he was going to make it.. i contacted his dad, i actually harrassed him where he ended up coming down with his wife and daughter.. i sware his daughter had more freaken brains then her dad did.. we didnt tell my son his dad was there for we didnt know if there would had been a problem.

WOW someone's bitter

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:36 PM

Again, to me it is a given..an unspoken universal law, the mother/father child bond

^but in all reality you'd be surprised how much it isn't a "GIVEN"

a fair amount of truth, I probably would be surprised...

father bond? what the heck is that.. my ex hubby never bonded with my son even after we got divorced. the last time he saw him was when he was 2yrs old untill almost 2yrs ago when my son was in the hospitol and we didnt know if he was going to make it.. i contacted his dad, i actually harrassed him where he ended up coming down with his wife and daughter.. i sware his daughter had more freaken brains then her dad did.. we didnt tell my son his dad was there for we didnt know if there would had been a problem.

ChristheKINGPIN's photo
Tue 12/08/09 11:23 PM
I totally agree . The only way it would be relevant is if you are assuming that you are talking to a complete moron which is entirely possible . But we all know thats not what they are thinking. Its like they feel some guilt toward whatever happened to put them in the situation where they are single with kids. So they have to give their kids some sort of "shout - out".It makes me cringe the same way it does when someone uses the term "cynergy " or some other corporate lingo in a board meeting.