Community > Posts By > Jamie82

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:15 PM
So what is the sweetest thing a guy/girl ever did for you that made your heart melt?

Well, spill the beanssmitten love :heart:

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:12 PM
My eyes...

I must say they're prettylaugh :tongue:

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 05:18 PM
Edited by Jamie82 on Sun 06/28/09 05:19 PM
Go to TAHITI!!!love

For maybe a month or so, then send the rest of my family on vacations wherever they desire. After i have some fun with that i will pay off all my bills and probably buy a house and donate to cancer research.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:10 PM
It's a shame!

I love his music:cry:

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:09 PM
No problemlaugh

I wasn't really speaking of marriage tho!laugh :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:42 AM
shocked scared

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:42 AM

noway Then stop letting it piss you off and concentrate on just the two of you. Jealously isn't a good thing to have in a relationship, please trust me when I tell you this honey. Just try not to think about it and when he does it, just kiss him on the cheek and let him go, he will realize the error of his ways soon enough :heart:

He already knows, we had a fight about it the other day. I try so hard to not think about it but when i do i just get more and more pissedtears

Ok Merle, i will shush now before you beat melaugh I have to get ready for work now anywayflowers Thank you:heart:

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:35 AM

No sweetie, you are not terrible, but if you let this consume you, it won't do either one of you any good. Just hold him close and let him know you love him and try not to let this consume your time and heart. It isn't healthy and it could drive him away if you let him know it bothers you :heart:

flowers Oh honey, just remember this, he is there with you, and as long as that doesn't change than try not to be too jealous of him talking to her on the computer. You have his heart so remember that :heart:

Prob not, Just that my bf talks to his ex sometimes on the computer and it just bothers meindifferent I hate to be jealous though but cant seem to conquor itfrown

Thanks Merle:heart: I just don't understand why he has to, she is married with a child and they broke up like 6 or 7 years ago. He was the one to end it and i know her heart got broken back then so it makes me uneasy to know she has ties with himexplode am i terrible for this?

He already knows, we had a fight about it the other day. I try so hard to not think about it but when i do i just get more and more pissedtears

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:33 AM

Pretty bad about that need to grow up, my dad seemed too have alot of female friends, I never could understand that, Im more like my mom in the sense of same sex friends creates no confusion other wise it seems jealousy is bound too pop up some time, although not always I hope spock slaphead

Well i wont say that i dont have male friends cuz i do, but i don't think the ex thing is respectful when you are with someone else.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:31 AM

flowers Oh honey, just remember this, he is there with you, and as long as that doesn't change than try not to be too jealous of him talking to her on the computer. You have his heart so remember that :heart:

Prob not, Just that my bf talks to his ex sometimes on the computer and it just bothers meindifferent I hate to be jealous though but cant seem to conquor itfrown

Thanks Merle:heart: I just don't understand why he has to, she is married with a child and they broke up like 6 or 7 years ago. He was the one to end it and i know her heart got broken back then so it makes me uneasy to know she has ties with himexplode am i terrible for this?

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:29 AM
She really isn't, he just talks to her on the computer sometimes...

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:25 AM

Something I can help you with? flowers :heart:

(((Merle))):heart:

Ok for the most part, just have this issue that keeps popping up from time to time that i'm sick offrown

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:24 AM
Morning Cindyflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:24 AM
ohwell grumble indifferent

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:22 AM

Everyone knows

I LOVE

PORK RINDS

Uh yea,not a fan of thoselaugh

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:21 AM
(((Linda)))flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:20 AM
(((Merle))):heart:

Ok for the most part, just have this issue that keeps popping up from time to time that i'm sick offrown

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:18 AM
flowerforyou Morning Beckie

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:16 AM
waving Morning everyone

sad2

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:15 AM
explode ohwell

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25