Fri 07/10/09 03:34 PM

I've been good

Tryin' to stay outta trouble

But it never works :tongue:

Good to see ya! :wink:

You as wellflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:19 PM

There are some really good people on here BUT there is also some really twisted people as well. (Same as real life i guess) But after being here for quite sometime i really can't help my stomach to turn after i keep seeing the games the same people play over and over, always trying to find a new victimshocked

Yeah ... sad ain't it?

flowerforyou

Sure isnoway

(((Luis))) how are ya

Aww glad to hear!
I'm doing well...

Hello sweets , I'm doing great!

I hope you are too flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:18 PM
Have a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, sunday i have a dress fitting for my brother's wedding. Tonight, not much at all!

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:15 PM

There are some really good people on here BUT there is also some really twisted people as well. (Same as real life i guess) But after being here for quite sometime i really can't help my stomach to turn after i keep seeing the games the same people play over and over, always trying to find a new victimshocked

My thoughts exactly!

Very silly, isn't it?

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:13 PM

I'm still at workgrumble

Hi Jeffbigsmile ...

I mean hi Jeffwaving When are you able to go home?

I'll leave here around 7pm. So just a little less than an hour more.

Thats goodflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:12 PM
Hey alldrinker

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:11 PM

Yeah ... sad ain't it?

flowerforyou

Sure isnoway

(((Luis))) how are ya

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:03 PM

I'm still at workgrumble

Hi Jeffbigsmile ...

I mean hi Jeffwaving When are you able to go home?

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:02 PM

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:00 PM
Fubarhuh

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:56 PM
Then dont SAY anything

laugh :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:54 PM
So what is everyone doing this friday night?

drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:16 AM
Not anymore, got too annoyingscared

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:20 PM

So what is the sweetest thing a guy/girl ever did for you that made your heart melt?

Well, spill the beanssmitten love :heart:

An ex once cleaned my house while I was at work and had dinner ready when I came home. Afterwards, he sat beside me while watching “Bridgette Jones’s Diary” without trying to interrupt the movie to “get frisky”… not easy for a man to sit through any movie without doing that, especially a chick flick. :thumbsup:

Cool:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:32 PM

My ex took me to the beach and played the guitar for me, It was sweet at the time since we had only been dating a few months and he was in a band and i wanted him to play the guitar and sing alone for me sometime and the beach was an awesome place to do itbigsmile Right before the sunset.

did he sing about dolphin safe tuna?

laugh

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:30 PM
Edited by Jamie82 on Tue 06/30/09 02:31 PM
My ex took me to the beach and played the guitar for me, It was sweet at the time since we had only been dating a few months and he was in a band and i wanted him to play the guitar and sing alone for me sometime and the beach was an awesome place to do itbigsmile Right before the sunset.

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:28 PM
I like it there:thumbsup:

But, doubt i would be going.

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:24 PM
laugh ok

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:18 PM

Well I have a box of engagement diamonds.,.,..

They were all sooooo sweet

LOL

whoa

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:18 PM

wrote me a poem...

flowerforyou

flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25