Community > Posts By > Jamie82

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:55 AM
Atleas it finally feels like summer since we had nearly a whole month of raingrumble

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:02 AM

I will keep working on the house, continue to look for a job & party on the weekends when possibledrinker

Sounds like a plan:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 08:59 AM
So it's mid july already, what have you done that you enjoyed this summer or what is still on you'r agenda to do this summer that you are looking foward to? smile2

I want to go to the zoo before summer is over, I haven't been in a long timeshades :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:17 PM
Cuz me don't feel like it tonight:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:15 PM

Mmmmm yes

Something yummy?huh

No , it was a good day:smile:

Aw glad to hear it Pats!:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:12 PM
That's what i like to hear Mirror!:banana:

Where is Tina?

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:07 PM

Hi Mirror:banana:

How are you tonight?
:banana: dewing grate.:banana: How about you?bigsmile

Iyme doin jyst fyne :banana:

bigsmile got any big planz 4 2nite?bigsmile

Nope, just what you see! And you?

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:06 PM
Listen peeps, i can hold my alcohol but to whoever wants a good buzz you should try some (hound dog sweet tea vodka) It defintely did the tricknoway laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:58 PM
I am

taken:heart:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:56 PM

How are you tonight?
:banana: dewing grate.:banana: How about you?bigsmile

Iyme doin jyst fyne :banana:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:52 PM

How are you tonight?

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:46 PM

Mmmmm yes

Something yummy?huh

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:56 PM

I'm scrumdillyicious!

Good to know!laugh

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:54 PM

You meet someone, you start dating to see if there might be something there.

The dating comes before love.

Therefore the relationship itself exists before love does.

It's a process that allows love to develop or not.

I would say that it is a relationship when two people become exclusive, even if they are not 'in love' yet.

"I would say that it is a relationship when two people become exclusive, even if they are not 'in love' yet."

Thats right! You defintely don't need to be in love to have a relationship. It needs to start somewhere. Love has to grow, Although the older you get this seems to get more complicated. So you have to discuss it and see if you both are feeling the same. You can never assume something is exclusive just because you feel it should be, because the other person might not be on the same page!

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:50 PM
I am trying some sweet tea vodka, i heard a lot about it, not bad! Not my favorite thing to drink either..

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:45 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope you're all having a fantabulous eveningbigsmile flowers

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:44 AM
Edited by Jamie82 on Sat 07/11/09 09:45 AM
I have been through this...It isn't easy at all. I was friends with him for 6 years we did a lot together. As time went by he would act more and more distant whenever i was dating someone. So eventually I went to him and wanted to get to the bottom of things. He expressed his feelings and i expressed mine weren't the same. We stayed friends for atleast another year after that until i got into a serious relationship. At that point he just stopped calling to see how i am and stopped emailing me etc. It was very hurtful that such a great friendship had to end. But i also tried putting myself in his shoes and i understood that it must not of been easy for him to have to deal with these feelings and me not feel the same.

Nobody can control if they're going to fall for someone, It's just sad when a friendship gets ruined by something that isn't "bad" so to speak, so i understand this far too wellflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:57 PM
Depends on the changes.
If they will help you as a person and in your relationship, then change shouldn't be refused. Compromise is always what helps any situation.

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:51 PM
yawn...

drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:36 PM
I like the thought of the person being there but i really don't sleep well with another person. My bf and i are both bed hogs so it can be a real pain sometimesslaphead

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25