asianwoman1's photo
Wed 06/08/16 02:55 PM
I need to lose weight and tone. How do i get rid of my arm fat? Puahahaha hehe

asianwoman1's photo
Wed 06/08/16 12:54 PM
I do. I ride a vtx.

asianwoman1's photo
Wed 06/08/16 12:48 PM

Well, wait a minute, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

yeah, a lot of us, certainly including me, have things we've been through which have left emotional scars, or led to our being wary of fully opening up to others in certain ways.

But your description of this particular situation is a bit different from the usual, and I think that needs to be examined a bit.

This is someone who you say that you HAVEN'T SEEN FOR YEARS.

Yet you treated her through out this very long "first meet in years," as though you were a long standing married couple who were having a vacation day together.

Most "first meets" of old friends do NOT include picnics in the wilds, followed by home cooked meals, bathing them, and then sleeping together with or without sex. All that would constitute over-the-top, potentially frightening behavior. At least disconcerting, since the behavior does NOT match the idea of "old online friends getting together after years elsewhere."

In short, I think that she has a lot more to ponder than whether or not you are "more of a gentleman than she's dealt with before."

I'd love to have a relationship with a woman where we acted exactly like that, on occasion, too.

However, if a long time friend went in ONE meet, directly from "hey how have things been for you for the last few years we've been apart," to "let me feed you in the middle of nowhere, run you ragged on a hike, take you home and feed you again, then BATHE you and bed you down while I nuzzle with you," I can tell you I would be VERY nervous.

Haha very good point. I would be worried too, if this was the case.

I would not expect or want my guy friends to do more...especially if i already put them in the friend zone...it would worry me as to, what his actual intentions are. Unless you come right off the bat and tell me what you want, then itd be a diff story.

Dont stop being her friend.

asianwoman1's photo
Wed 06/08/16 12:40 PM
Like someone mentioned, timing.

I thought the greatest of a man i worked with. whom i admired and cared for, as if a family member. But thats all that i could think of him-a family member. At that time, i was with someone. I kept any feelings i may have to a very minimum, even when i felt a aching stir in my heart.

Years later, i was single and he had just started dating. He confessed his feelings but it just couldn't happen. He had someone. And all this that we felt, i let it all go as if it was just a little puppy peck of infactuation. It wasnt real. At least thats what i made myself believe.

Maybe it could have worked for us, but we will never know. So yes, i did feel something for someone i couldnt be with.

asianwoman1's photo
Wed 06/08/16 12:22 PM

You can help who you fall in love with, despite popular belief.

You may not be able to help who stimulates your dopamine reaponse causing you to 'get butterflies' but that isn't love, love is a choice that you can constantly choose and work at, problem is people are lazy, and want to say things like "can't help who you fall in love with' thereby shifting personal responsibility away from them.

Interesting view point.
There are positives and negatives i have to say about this, but perhaps i'll keep it at bay. :hushed:

asianwoman1's photo
Tue 06/07/16 03:06 AM
Welcome and good luck. Im kinda scared of people getting my email. Its not a bad idea to just message through here.

asianwoman1's photo
Tue 06/07/16 03:01 AM
Things i like to do on a date:

Enjoy a movie together
Go on a walk at the park
Have lunch/drink
Watch a sports game/concert together
Go dancing

asianwoman1's photo
Sun 06/05/16 03:43 AM
I do hope they read profiles. I wrote a lot and it takes time. Haha. So men, please read and it will tell us if you are slightly interested.

asianwoman1's photo
Fri 06/03/16 11:08 AM
Hi, im attracted to islanders. Its the culture, the traditions, and the manliness that attracts me.

Never been with one before, so i hope you are out there...or at least show me where to find one..

Sincerely,
an asian woman